不是 但结果是如此
No, but it was the outcome.
所以你才能辨别出
So, that’s how you were able to pick out
餐馆的接待员
those two hosts at the diner?
你根本是本月最佳员工
You’re employee of the fucking month.
海尔会需要你这样的人
Hale would’ve needed someone like you
帮她传播寄生虫
to help spread her parasite.
你有没有涉及这件事
Did you have anything to do with that?
没有 那是在我之后的事
No, that was after my time.
但迪洛斯向来
But Delos was notorious for keeping
对员工和客人一样隐瞒
its employees as in the dark as the guests.
我当时不太明白问题的复杂度
I didn’t always grasp the complexity of the problem
但我现在最关心的
but what I’m most concerned with now…
是解决之道
is the solution.
修复梅芙的身体还算单纯
Repairing Maeve’s body will be relatively simple.
但她的心智就是另一回事
Her mind is a different matter.
埋在地下这么久 损毁了她的控制元件
Being underground for so long has corrupted her control unit.
我们得拿另一个来替换
We’ll have to replace it with another one.
他的就可以了
His will do.
我们有电了
We’ve got power.
电线接到发电机
Cables are connected to the generator.
你觉得这会管用吗
You think this is gonna work?
有六成的机率 她醒来后会接受我们的计划
Sixty percent of the time, she’ll wake up amenable to our plan.
剩下的四成
The other 40%
姑且说她有起床气吧
let’s just say she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.
你何时会告诉我
You ever gonna tell me
你怎有这种预知能力的 大预言家
how you came up with these predictions, Nostradamus?
老♥习♥惯
Old habit.
源自多年来大量地跑机率演算法
Comes from years of running probabilistic algorithms.
当年建造原始园区和接待员的人
The people who built the original park and hosts…
首先是在模拟环境中建造他们
they started first by building them in a simulation.
复♥制♥品
A copy.
夏洛蒂海尔做了一样的事
Charlotte Hale did the same thing.
跟我来
Follow me.
在旧园区
In the old parks
他们用帽子收集资料
they used hats to collect the data.
其中的技术速度很慢
The tech inside of them was slow.
以如今的标准来说很原始
Primitive by today’s standards.
为了要控制全世界
To assume control of the world
海尔需要以更快的速度了解心智
Hale needed to understand minds at a much faster rate.
所以她将其更新成了什么
So, she upgraded to what?
一个无所不在的系统
A ubiquitous system.
当初可说园区每个房♥间都有一个
There was one in practically every room in the park.
很容易隐藏
Easily camouflaged
因为它利用了人类最基本的冲动
because it played off the most base human impulse.
虚荣
Vanity.
透过镜子
Through the looking glass.
不会吧
No.
仔细看看
Take a closer look.
-你在做什么 -重新格式化处理器
– What are you doing? – Reformatting its processor.
它能快速处理大量资讯
It can handle large amounts of information swiftly…
这样能帮我们加速 梅芙的资料传输
which will help us speed up Maeve’s data transfer.
那是梅芙的心智
That’s Maeve’s mind.
这要花多久时间
How long is this going to take?
恐怕会太久
Too long, I’m afraid.
你的朋友们很快会来
Your friends will be here soon.
我们不能让他们干预
We can’t let them interfere.
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
法兰琪还活着 好吗
Frankie is alive, okay?
我得逃出去
I have to get out.
唯一的出路是‥
The only way out is…
死亡
death.
不行
No.
不行 我不接受
No! That’s not good enough!
死亡只是‥
Dying is just…
开始
the beginning.
你要‥燃烧
You must… burn.
什么
What?
若你成功了 就跑
If you succeed, you… run.
失败的话 就躲起来
If you fail, you… hide.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我只知道‥
I only know…
我告诉自己的事
what I told me.
你需要‥
You need…
时间
time.
快来 爸爸 跟你赛跑
C’mon, Daddy! Race ya!
看来你决定重新加入我们了
I see you’ve decided to rejoin us.
欢迎回到这世界
Welcome back to the world.
"终结此版本"
我在现在吗
Am I… Now?
这肯定是近期我被问过
That’s certainly the most existential question
最存在主义的问题
someone’s asked me recently.
你知道身在何处吗
Do you know where you are?
她有没有回来
Did she come back?
我的‥朋友
My… friend?
好吧
Right.
值了很长的班
Long shift.
我吃了你的布丁
I ate your pudding.
得回去拯救性命了
Gotta get back to saving lives.
凯勒
Caleb…
即使你朋友没有回来
even if your friend doesn’t come back…
还是要保持清醒
stay awake anyway?
我妈妈生病时 我什么都得替她做
When my mom got sick, I had to do everything for her.
我帮她洗澡 喂她
I washed her, fed her
在她无法喝东西后 拿冰块擦她的嘴唇
rubbed ice across her lips when she couldn’t drink anymore.
我很小心
I was careful
因为我不想让她受无谓的痛苦
because I didn’t want her to feel any more pain than she had to.
就像你在对她做的事
Just like you’re doing to her.
这部分的程序需要巧手
This part of the process requires a delicate hand.
但她不是普通的接待员吧
But she’s not an ordinary host, is she?
你认识她
You knew her.
是的
I did.
我最后一次见到我父亲时 他就是和她在一起
The last time I saw my father, he was with her.
然后他再也没回来
And then he never came back.
我相信她若得知你父亲的下场 会极为心痛
I’m sure it would pain her greatly to hear what happened to him.
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to know what happened.
还有她不懂痛苦
And she doesn’t know pain.
他们都不懂
None of them do.
他们的感觉只是表象
Feelings are just an affect to them…
可以拨动的开关
A switch that you can turn on and off.
既然只是一个选择 就无法彻底地爱或失去
You can’t love or lose fully when it’s just a choice.
所以我对她没有感情 不像你对她显然有的
So no, I don’t have a soft spot for her like you apparently do.
为了拯救世界 会产生奇妙的盟友
Saving the world makes for strange bedfellows.
他们回来了
They’re back.
那我们的时间可能到了
Well, then our time may be up.
这是干吗
What the hell is this?
我们找到了武器
We found the weapon.
一个接待员
A fucking host?
很惨
It was bad.
我们救出一个离群者 琳赛
We got an outlier out, Lindsay.
发生什么事
What happened?
他们似乎知道我们要来
It’s like they knew we were coming.
唯一的解释
And the only way that would’ve happened…
就是有人在为敌方当间谍
is if someone was spying for the enemy.
召集所有人 该来找出答案了
Gather everyone up. Time to find answers.
省省吧
Don’t bother.
C
C!
内贼就在这里
There’s your mole.
他是接待员