他是做什么的?
What’s he do?
我告诉你
You know what?
老子不干了
I’m fucking done.
其实呢‥
You know what?
我得回去工作了 有期限要赶
I gotta go back to work. Deadlines.
见到你很开心,克莉丝
It’s really great seeing you, Chrissie.
是啊
Yeah.
我下周再联络
I’ll check in next week.
你也随时可以打给我
You can always call me too.
-你知道的-当然
– You know that. – Of course.
再见
See you soon.
"奥林匹亚娱乐"
新搜寻
A new search.
海尔
Hale.
夏洛蒂海尔
Charlotte Hale.
"无此角色"
当然了
Of course.
新搜寻
A new search.
迪乐芮‥
Dolores…
迪乐芮艾伯纳西
Dolores Abernathy.
"无此角色,限制存取"
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你这时候不该在这里
You’re not supposed to be here at this hour.
我只是想赶点进度
I just thought I would get a jump on work.
到我的办公室谈吧?
Why don’t we talk in my office?
请坐
Have a seat.
你最近的行为让我很担心
Your behavior lately has been concerning me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
自从那个叫彼德的人死后‥
Ever since that man Peter died…
别提他了
Oh, forget about him.
有问题的是你
It’s you who’s the problem.
你最近有没有和新认识的人互动?
Have you had any interactions recently with new people?
有没有人灌输给你想法?
People who put ideas in your head?
什么?
What?
你质疑过自己现实的本质吗?
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?
没有 我为什么要那样?
No. Why would I do that?
你会骗我吗,克莉丝汀?
Would you ever lie to me, Christina?
不会
No.
我没有什么好说谎的
I don’t have anything to lie about.
之前那件私事,是什么事?
The personal situation earlier, what was it about?
我不觉得这是你该担心的事
Well, I don’t know if that’s exactly your concern.
但这就是我要担心的事,克莉丝汀
But it is my concern, Christina.
我也不会是唯一担心的人
I won’t be the only one who’s concerned.
你在这里有工作要做
You have a job to do here.
非常重要的工作
A very important job.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你知不知道要是她发现你
Do you know what would happen
突破了围墙中的花♥园♥会怎样?
if she knew you’d breached the walled garden?
她已经起疑心了
She’s already suspicious.
谁?
Who?
你在说夏洛蒂海尔吗?
Are you talking about Charlotte Hale?
要是领路羊往错的方向跑 它会被怎么样?
If a Judas steer runs the wrong way, what happens to it?
脑门一颗子弹直接让它退休
Retirement with a bullet straight to the brain.
停止
Stop!
艾迈特退后了
Emmett backed away.
他不担心克莉丝汀会是个问题
He was not concerned Christina was a problem.
他决定回家找自己的伴侣
He decided to go home to his partner.
毕竟他工作了好长一段时间
He worked too many long hours anyway.
很晚了
Well, it’s getting late.
我还没有离婚这奢侈能享受
Divorce is a luxury I cannot afford.
等等
Wait.
你说有个围墙中的花♥园♥?
You said there’s a walled garden.
你指的是封闭系统,对吧?
You mean a closed system, don’t you?
它在哪里?
Where is it?
艾迈特告诉了她真♥相♥
Emmett told her the truth.
到处都是
Everywhere.
你只要眼见为凭
You just have to see it.
让我看游戏
Show me the game.
不是城市,那个游戏
Not the city. The game.
存取我的剧情
Access my narratives.
去第59街
Go to 59th Street.
告诉我雅各的事
Tell me about Jacob.
雅各康纳斯从事金融业
Jacob Conners. Works in finance.
性♥爱♥成瘾
Sex addiction.
他母亲在医院临终,但‥
His mother’s dying in the hospital, but…
那她呢,莎拉?
What about her? Sarah?
莎拉芬顿
Sarah Fenton.
她从父母那里继承了遗产
She inherited money from her parents
但从来没有人生方向
but has never known what to do with her life.
安德雅休伯特离家进城市工作
– Andrea Hubert…leaves to the city for work
贝瑞科林值大夜班
Barry Collin, works late nights…
医学系大二生‥
…second-year med student…
天啊,停止
Oh, god. Stop!
这世界只是个故事
This world is just a story.
我是说故事的人
I’m the storyteller.
这世界有一种美
There’s a beauty to this world.
一种秩序
An order.
那是我们一厢情愿
That’s what we like to believe.
我们也没有错
We’re not wrong.
的确有种秩序存在
There is an order.
一个宏观的设计
A grand design.
我们确保了它存在
We made sure of that.
长久以来它都是个梦想 直到我们终于实现了它
It was a dream for so long, and we finally made it real.
不是更美好的世界
Not a better world.
而是完美的世界
A perfect one.
我不明白的是自己在其中的角色
What I don’t understand is what part I play in it.
你有问题
You have questions.
问我♥干♥吗?
Why ask me?
干吗不问她?
Why not ask her?
狱卒大概不适合裁定狱中是非
Yes, the jailer may not be the best judge of the jail.
问囚犯也不对
Nor the prisoners in it.
我是什么?
What am I?
我以前也会自问一样的事
I used to ask myself the same thing.
那你的结论是?
And what did you decide?
还很难说
Jury’s still out.
我是依你的形象被造出的 我是你吗?
I’m made in your image. Am I you?
你永远不会是我
You’ll never be me.
那我是什么?
Then what am I?
你为何想知道?
Why do you want to know?
我和一名离群者互动了
I interacted with one. An outlier.
-那会感染我吗?-感染你?
– Did it infect me? – Infect you?
-病毒啊-什么病毒
– With the virus. – What virus?
你的族类带原的
The one your kind has.
它会传播到我们身上,使我们自杀
That spreads to us. Makes us kill ourselves.
听来你走到迷宫中心了,朋友
Sounds like you’ve reached the center of the maze, my friend.
那是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
自杀?
To kill yourself?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是吗?
Is it?
也许你该问自己
Perhaps you should ask yourself.
你问我
You ask me.
你对你的世界有何想法?
What do you think of your world?
这不是我的世界 是她的
This isn’t my world. It’s hers.
也许你该质疑自己现实的本质了
Maybe it’s time you question the nature of your own reality.
克莉丝汀
Christina…
你是对的
You were right.
你看见了?
You see it?
没错
I do.
它一直在那里
It’s been there the whole time.
他们将整个世界都存放在里面
They have the whole world in there.
我们所有人的完美倒影
A perfect reflection of all of us.
钜细靡遗
Down to the tiniest detail.
我在写的就是这个吧?
That’s what I’m writing, isn’t it?
所有人
Everyone.
这是谁建造的? 是谁‥
Who built this? Who…
谁对我做了这种事?
Who did this to me?
是你
You did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!