岂不是妙哉
Tweet fucking tweet.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
好一个惊喜
Pleasant surprise.
那么‥
So…
说吧,泰迪,你有何来头?
tell me, Teddy, what’s your story?
你该问的不是我的身份 克莉丝汀
Who I am is… not the question you should be asking, Christina.
而是你的身份
It’s who are you?
那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你看见什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
水的彼端
Across the water.
那里没有东西
There’s nothing there.
但你感觉到了
But you feel it.
我知道你稍微感觉得到
I know you do on some level.
你在这里的角色不是你以为的那样
Your place here is not what you think it is.
再看一次
Look again.
不
No!
是你
It was you.
你救了我
You saved me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个老友
An old friend.
我们那晚才初次见面
We never met before the other night.
没错,我认识一个和你很像的人
No. I knew someone like you.
和你一模一样
Just like you.
走了一个跟踪狂又来一个
So I traded one stalker for another.
我早该知道
I should have known.
离我远一点,不管你是谁
Just stay away from me, whoever you are.
攻击你的人,彼德
That man that attacked you, Peter.
他说你毁了他的人生
He told you, you destroyed his life.
他说一切都是因为你的意愿而发生
Said everything happened because you wanted it to.
他这么相信是因为他有妄想症
And he believed it because he’s delusional.
他这么相信是因为那是事实
He believed it because it was true.
我得走了
I have to go.
所以我才不能直接告诉你
This is why I couldn’t just tell you.
你的心智已经很适应这地方
Your mind has been so conditioned to this place.
这是了解的第一步
This is the first step in understanding.
了解什么?
Understanding what?
这世界是个谎言
This world is a lie.
一个故事
It’s a… a story.
很精彩的故事 但仍然是谎言
A well-told one, but a lie all the same.
也许我直接让你看比较好
Maybe it’s better if I just showed you.
跟我来
Come with me.
看那些人
Look at those people.
他们看起来开心满足吗?
Do they look happy? Fulfilled?
我不认识他们
I don’t know them.
他们可能看来有点寂寞吧
I guess they look lonely.
那就改变他们
So change it.
闭上眼 想像他们有个不同的故事
Close your eyes and imagine their story differently.
泰迪,我‥
Teddy, I…
就依我吧
Trust me.
要是你没看见不同 我就离开,再也不会烦你
If you don’t see it, I’ll walk away, and I won’t bother you ever again.
再等等
Just wait.
这是本好书
It’s a great book.
那只是碰巧
That’s just… a fluke.
这不代表什么
That doesn’t mean anything.
那就再改变一次
So change it again.
让他们回到寂寞中
Put them back into their loneliness.
什么
What?
我不懂
I don’t understand.
这就是我想要让你看见的
It’s what I’ve been trying to show you.
彼德想告诉你的
What Peter was trying to tell you.
在这世界‥
In this world…
你就像个神
you’re a god.
她在下个街区,我们走
She’s on the next block. Let’s go! This way. Let’s go!
等等,不太对劲
Wait, something’s wrong.
你怎么会知道?
How the hell would you know?
糟糕
Shit.
现在不是说"我就说吧" 的好时机?
Now be a bad time to say, “I told you so?”
他们不由自主
They can’t help themselves.
我们得撤退
We have to fall back!
-没带上离群者不能走-你绝对来不及
– Not without the outlier. – You’ll never make it in time.
散开
Split up!
挡住他们,我往屋顶前进
Hold them off. I’m heading to the roof.
你也看见了,对吧?
You see it too, don’t you?
我前夫以前提过它 然后他就死了
My ex-husband used to talk about it before he was killed.
我以为他疯了
I thought he was crazy.
他当时一定觉得很孤单
He must have felt so alone.
他说对了
But he was right.
这世界没有道理
This world doesn’t make sense.
一切都没道理
Nothing makes sense.
你也有同感吧?
You feel that way too, don’t you?
我从你眼中可以看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你以为自己要疯了 但你没有
You think you’re going crazy, but you’re not.
你不孤单
You’re not alone.
我也看见了
I see it too.
我们得快走
We gotta move.
来吧 他很快会再起来
Come on! He won’t be out long.
快跑,现在
Go! Run! Now!
上‥
Go…
救到她了,我们快走
We got her. Come on, let’s go.
快来
Come on, move.
-快走 -好,我们安全了
– Let’s go. – All right, we’re good.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
如果我们跟他们不一样 那我们是谁?
If we’re not like them, who are we?
天啊
Oh, God.
我本来该跟一个老友 共进午餐
I’m supposed to have lunch with an old friend
我的大学室友
my college roommate.
-但我不知道‥-你一定要去
– But I don’t know… – You have to.
按着行程走就不会有事
Stick to the schedule and everything will be all right.
我们已经谈太久了
We’ve talked too long already.
你该回去了
You should go back.
所以我要假装?
So I’m supposed to pretend?
对,但谁都不能信任
Yes. But you can’t trust anyone.
你自以为认识的人,同事
People you think you know. People at work.
他们任何一人都可能和我们一样
Any one of them could be one of us.
要是我犯错呢?
What if I make a mistake?
你不会的
You won’t.
克莉丝汀
Christina!
见到你好开心
It’s so great to see you.
-抱歉我迟到了 -拜托,克莉丝,我太了解你了
– Sorry I’m late. – Oh, please, Chrissie. I know you.
迟到十分钟算是恰恰准时
Ten minutes late is right on time.
你还好吗,说真的?
So how are you really?
我说过了,就是一直在工作
I… I told you. Just… just working a lot.
你只在城里待一天吗?
You’re just in town for the one day?
只待一下
Just a quick stop.
我们跟一位客户之间有些问题
We’ve been having some issues with a client.
如果我处理得当,会有大笔奖金
If I shore up this account, I get a fat bonus.
工作如何?
How has work been?
你也知道就是那样 很乏味
I mean, you know how it can be. It’s tedious.
但你看起来不太一样了
But you seem different.
你有对象了?
Did you meet someone?
要是我们有更多时间就好了
I wish we had more time.
我无意窥探
I don’t mean to pry.
你值得幸福
You deserve to be happy.
你猜对了
Well, you are right. I…
我的确有对象了
I did meet someone.
说说看他
Well, tell me about him.
我们只约会了一次 但他似乎人很好
We’ve only been out once, but he seems really great.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
我不想坏了好事
I don’t want to jinx it.
我对于让人开口很有一套
I have my ways of making people talk.