– No. Please. – Please? Pretty please.
我一定会找到超适合你的对象
I will find someone perfect for you. I promise.
-玛雅 -克莉丝汀
– Maya. – Christina.
说真的
Seriously.
我需要出去玩一晚
I need a night off.
跟我一起好吗?
Come with me?
好吧,可以
Okay. Fine.
那是什么?
What is that?
要取回这武器需要一点帮忙
We’ll need a little help if we’re going to retrieve this weapon.
你不是认真的吧
You’re fucking kidding me.
但你认可过了
But you gave your approval.
那时我们还没发现另一个离群者
That was before we found another outlier.
我们得抢先敌人尽快将她撤出
We gotta extract her fast before she’s hunted down.
我们不能浪费时间乱寻宝一通
We can’t waste time on some misguided treasure hunt.
那两个人怎么办?
What about those two?
把你在路上该做而没做的事做完
We do what you should have done on the road.
– 什么意思? – 他们在干吗?
– What do you mean? – What are they doing?
决定我们的命运
Deciding our fate.
万一他们真的是站在我们这边?
And if they really are on our side?
我们不能冒险信任陌生人
We don’t take chances on strangers.
要是这里真的有个武器 我们一定要找到它
If there really is a weapon here, we need to find it.
那两个人可能是我们 解放所有人的唯一机会
Those two could be our only chance to free everyone.
你想事情都不客观了,C
You’ve lost all objectivity, C.
你太意气用事了
This is too personal for you
我不会让你为了什么传说 拿我们所有人冒险
and I’m not letting you risk all of us over some myth.
所有人准备
Everyone make ready.
我们五分钟后前往撤离点
We head out for the extraction in five.
收到
Copy that.
最好轻装上路
Best to travel light.
我不准你动手
I won’t let you.
你若要说我们不会死 现在是个好时机
Now might be a good time to tell me we’re not about to die.
我们会活下来‥大多时候是
We live… most of the time.
你们两个都住手
Both of you, cut it out.
杰伊,你很不讲理
Jay, you’re being an asshole.
你需要团队进行撤离任务?
You need a team for the extraction?
我可以代替C的位置
I’ll cover C. Take her place.
C,你想一探这事的究竟吗? 那就去吧
C, you wanna see where this leads?
要是全是胡扯,就杀了他们
Do it. And if it’s bullshit, shoot them.

Fuck.
你要他,就给你吧
You want him, you can have him.
但这一个要跟我们走
But this one’s coming with us.
做个担♥保♥
Collateral.
很好。这样就说定了?
Great. We have a deal?
好吧
Fine.
我一定得跟他们走吗?
Do I have to go with them?
安全起见
For safety.
那至少我会安全
Well, at least I’ll be safe.
我不是指你
I didn’t mean yours.
去了别冒险
Don’t take any chances out there.
那还有什么好玩?
Where’s the fun in that?
听好了
Listen here!
有私酒贩海仔阿蒙的消息
We’re looking for any and all information
就告诉我们
on the bootlegger Hecky Armone.
他和党羽枪杀了联邦司法官
He and his goons gunned down a federal marshal.
赏金是两枚金币
A reward of two Cs
谁有种帮忙逮到那王八蛋就有赏
to anyone with the guts to rope that lousy son of a bitch…
你今天休假了,条子哥
That’s a day off for you, copper.
梅芙,我们得走了
Maeve, we gotta go.
园区里每个人类都可能被感染了
Every human in the park could be infected.
我们得去撤离点
We need to get to an extraction point.
我的人会在园区边境外接应我们
My guys’ll pick us up just outside the border of the park.
只需要坐标
Just need the coordinates.
你们绝对到不了的
You’ll never make it that far.
在那之前他们就会阻止你们
They’ll stop you well before then.
你独自行动的话
You alone, though…
– 还有机会 – 别理她
– you might make it. – Ignore her.
但你似乎为他冒生命危险惯了
But you seem to make a habit out of risking your life for him.
你本来能隐姓埋名过太平日子
You could have lived in peace, undisturbed
要不是你那么多愁善感
if you hadn’t have been so sentimental.
她在说什么?
What’s she talking about?
怎么了?
What is it?
不太对劲
Something’s wrong.
梅芙
Maeve.
他们又把机器打开了
They’ve turned their machine back on.
寄生虫很快就会掌控他
The parasite’ll take hold of him soon.
不过园区客人也可能先杀了你俩
That is if the guests in the park don’t kill you both first.
给我闭嘴
Oh, do shut up.
快走
Move.
梅芙,我们好像刚成为 头号♥全民公敌了
Maeve, I think we just became public enemy number one.
别担心,亲爱的
Don’t worry, darling.
这园区的剧情 不过是西部世界的廉价复♥制♥版
The narratives in this park are just cheap copies of Westworld.
她有她的寄生虫
She may have her parasites
但我经历过 这些剧情循环上千次了
but I’ve lived these loops a thousand times.
所以没人比我更了解这游戏
Which means that no one knows this game better than I do.
我们的马车在等了
Our chariot awaits.
洗衣卡车?
A laundry truck?
是私酒贩运车
Bootleg moonshine.
去吧,我来引开他们注意
Go! I’ll distract them.
小心,他们要来抢你们的私酒
Watch out! They’re after your hooch!
凯勒
Caleb.
不要
No!
撑住
Hold on.
– 我们很近了 – 那最好
– We’re close. – Better be.
要是这武器不在你说的地方
If this weapon isn’t where you say it is
我只好让你上西天
I have no choice but to put you out of your misery.
我知道,你做过很多次了
I know. You’ve done it plenty before.
那里
There.
正是时候
Right on time.
我们得先找掩护,等它进入范围
We need to take cover before it’s in range.
跟着我的指示
Follow my lead.
来吧,开始。要锁定了
Come on, let’s go. It’s gonna lock.

In ten…

nine…

eight…

seven…

six…

five…

four…
"侦测到异常"
就是那个
That’s it.
山脊后
Over that ridge.
该往前推进了
Time to push forward.
放轻松
Relax.
闭上嘴巴,嘟嘴
Close your mouth. Now pucker.
很美
Perfect.
别介意我
Don’t mind me.
只是想展现骑士精神
Just trying to look chivalrous.
我就说吧
Told you.
说什么?
Told her what?
你是我的约会对象?
You’re my date?
有问题吗?
Is that a problem?
走吧?
Shall we?
克莉丝汀
So, Christina…
说说你自己吧
tell me about yourself.
没什么好说的
There’s not much to tell.
现在我知道你若不是极度谦虚 就是极在意隐私
Well, now I know you’re either extremely modest or extremely private.
我们才刚认识 你对我还一无所知
Well, we just met. You don’t know anything about me.
我觉得好像认识你好几辈子了
I feel like I’ve known you lifetimes.
现在我知道你极度爱耍嘴皮子
And now I know that you’re extremely cheesy.
也许你能帮我写句更好的台词
Well, perhaps you could write me a better line.
你是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!