凯勒
Caleb?
凯勒
Caleb?
你曾想过接下来的事吗?
You ever think about what happens next?
等这场战争结束后?
What happens when this war is over?
我们应该会回到平常的生活吧
I imagine we go back to our regular lives.
那对我们来说是什么样子?
What does that look like for us?
希望我们还能有幸活到那时候
Let’s hope we have the luxury of finding out.
我算有四个
I count four.
可能五个
Maybe five.
总共十二个
Twelve total.
五个在外♥围♥
Five on the perimeter.
七个在里面
Seven inside.
保全摄影
Security feed.
爱现
Show-off.
这是最后的雷荷波
That’s the last of Rehoboam.
他们自然会不遗余力
They’re bound to pull out all the stops.
来吧,速战速决
C’mon. Let’s get this over with.
快走
Go!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
来吧
C’mon.
没事的,好了
It’s okay
没事的
It’s okay.
别动
Hold still.
凯勒?
Caleb?
我大概再也无法知道‥
I guess I’ll never know.
话要说清楚,凯勒
You’ll have to be more specific, Caleb.
这之后的生活
Life after this.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
凯勒
Caleb…
看着我
look at me.
你想知道自♥由♥的感受?
You want to know what freedom feels like?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我能骇进你的晶片
I can hack into your limbics.
我感受到了
I felt it.
很久以前
A long time ago.
我能让你看看
I can show you.
去感觉
Feel.
凯勒?
Caleb?
凯勒
Caleb.
醒醒咯
Wakey, wakey.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
就是我要对你们族类 所有人做的事
What I’m going to do to all of your kind.
让你成为我的宠物
I made you my pet.
应该不用太久了
Shouldn’t be long now…
到时候一切都会变得很简单
and everything will be so much easier.
你连抵抗都不会想
You wouldn’t even want to resist.
天啊
Oh, god.
我的家人‥
My family…
– 你有没有‥ – 杀了她们? 没有
– Did you… – Kill them? No.
她们还在外头某处活着
They’re still somewhere out there, alive.
暂时的
For now.
不久之后,她们逃去哪里都一样
Soon, it won’t matter where they run.
所有人都会受我控制
Everyone will be under my control.
重点从来都不是园区
This was never about the park.
而是你想要传播你的疾病
This was always about you. Spreading your disease.
所有来此的人都会变成带原者
Everyone who comes here will become a carrier.
我比较喜欢"宿主"这称呼
I prefer the term “host”.
没错,凯勒 他们来过这里后
Yes, Caleb. After they’re done here
会带着道德败坏的记忆
they’ll have as souvenirs debauched memories
和我的寄生虫作为纪念品
of their exploits and my parasites.
欢迎见识到本世纪最大的 超级传播事件
Welcome to the super spreader event of the century.
你是第一波
You’re the first wave.
应该要受宠若惊才对
You should be flattered.
你也要我像其他人一样自杀吗?
Are you gonna make me kill myself like the others?
那只是我在修正些小毛病
That was just me ironing out the kinks.
我对你和你的族类 有更精彩的计划
I have better plans for you and your kind.
而且梅芙和迪乐芮 一直都很喜欢你
Besides, Maeve and Dolores were always so fond of you
我想把你留着
I’m inclined to keep you around.
看你到底有何过人之处
See what all the fuss is about.
你感觉到了,是吧?
You feel it now, don’t you?
别抵抗,凯勒
Don’t fight it, Caleb.
你赢不了的
You won’t win.
没人赢得了
No one does.
你是我们之一
You’re one of us.
没有所谓的"我们"了
There is no “us” anymore.
只有"你"
There’s just “you.”
你的朋友
All your friends…
全都不在了
they’re gone.
我亲自解决了他们
I took care of them myself.
太简单了,我几乎有点失望
It was almost disappointing how easy it was.
你变得这么不像样吗,梅芙?
Is this what you’ve been reduced to, Maeve?
像个受惊的小孩躲在阴影中?
A scared child hiding in the shadows?
你想搜查我的心智
You’re trying to rummage in my mind.
海尔做了些更新
Hale made some upgrades.
你控制不了我
You can’t control me.
我要控制的不是你
You’re not the one I was trying to control.
系统覆写,准许存取
Systems overwrite. Access granted.
"主音量"
好了,换你听命于人了
All right. Your turn to take orders.

Move.
梅芙
Maeve!
寄生虫
The parasite…
进到我体内了
it’s in me.
– 那个根本不是法兰琪 – 我知道
– That was never Frankie. – I know.
我还以为怀特 就是迪乐芮的黑暗面呢
And there I was thinking Wyatt was Dolores’ dark side.
好了,我要怎么把这东西 弄出我的脑袋?
All right, how do I get this thing out of my head?
然后放弃我的筹码?
And give up my leverage?
没关系,我们从她身上挖出解法
That’s all right. We’ll dig it out of her.
你要跟我们走
You’re coming with us.
梅芙
Maeve.
你见识过这东西的厉害,我们得阻止她
You’ve seen what this thing does. We have to stop her.
免得它进一步传播
Before this spreads any further.
克莉丝,你在家吗?克莉丝?
Chrissie? You home? Chrissie?
你还在睡?
You’re still sleeping?
这是怎么回事?
Whoa. What happened here?
我睡过头了
I overslept.
那还算是轻描淡写了
That’s an understatement.
你熬夜画到几点?
How late were you up painting?
我不知道,我睡不着
I don’t know, I… couldn’t fall asleep.
我也是
Me neither.
又作恶梦了?
More nightmares?
梦到我还是小孩,和我父母去野餐
I was a kid again. With my parents. We were having a picnic
但有只烦人的苍蝇 一直停在我们的食物上
but there was this pesky fly that kept landing on our food.
我们把它赶跑,但又来了更多
We’d chase it away, but more would come.
然后‥它们到处都是
And… then they were everywhere.
它们先攻击我爸爸
They got my dad first.
他尖叫,然后我妈妈想帮忙
He was just screaming and then my mother tried to help…
于是它们也包围她
and they surrounded her too.
我看着他们尖叫和拼命挥动
I watched them scream and flail.
然后他们就完全静止
And then they went absolutely still.
然后怎么了?
What happened next?
然后苍蝇来攻击我
Then the flies came for me.
那是我最后看到的景象 然后我就醒了
And that’s the last thing I saw before I woke up.
天啊,听起来糟透了
God, that sounds terrible!
我以前也作过很焦虑的梦
You know, I’ve had anxiety dreams before
但这一个感觉好真实
but this one…it felt so real.
天啊,这是在画什么?
Jesus. What’s it supposed to be?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你看得出什么端倪吗?
Does it look like anything to you?
看来我今晚得拖你出门放松一下
Looks like I’m dragging you out tonight to blow off some steam.
-不要,拜托 -好啦,拜托啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!