Where are the rest of you?
在这里
Here.
这东西怎么来的
How’d you get this?
从他脖子上割下来的
By severing it from his neck.
他被派去找你们
He was sent to find you.
你们现在都有危险了
You’re all in danger here.
我可以帮你们
I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
你们一直在在沙漠里找寻的东西 我可以给你
By giving you the thing you’ve been looking for in this desert.
这片沙漠里埋藏着一件武器
There’s a weapon buried in these sands.
我知道在哪里
I know where it is.
声音是从这个设备里传出来的
The sound is coming from this device.
这声音以某种方式控制着他们
The sound is somehow controlling them.
他们是接待员吗
Are they hosts?
我觉得不是
I don’t believe so.
-打开隔间 -我正在努力 但它加密了
– Unlock the cells. – I’m trying. But it’s encrypted.
-梅芙 -系统不放我进去
– Maeve! – It won’t let me in.
该死
Fuck.
卡莱布
Caleb.
芙兰基
Frankie?

No.
芙兰基 我得去找她
Frankie! I have to find her.
想办法把门打开
Figure out how to open up the doors!
芙兰基
Frankie!
芙兰基
Frankie!
芙兰基
Frankie!
芙兰基 你在哪
Frankie! Where are you?
芙兰 芙兰 芙兰基
Fran– Fran– Frankie! Hey!
芙兰基 没事的 爸爸在 好吗
Hey, Frankie. It’s okay. I’m here! Okay?
芙兰基 看着我 宝贝
Hey, Frankie. Hey. Look at me, honey.
不 芙兰基 芙兰基 不不不 过来 过来
No. Hey. Frankie. Frankie. No, no, no, come here. Come here.
不不不 芙兰基 宝贝 宝贝 过来 别
No, no, no, no. Frankie, baby. Baby, come here. Don’t–
宝贝 不 别那样 来爸爸这里
Baby. No, don’t do that. Come back to Daddy.
芙兰基 拜托别那样 好吗 看着我 宝贝
Frankie, please, don’t do that. Okay? Look at me, honey.
不要这么做
Don’t do that.
芙兰基 芙兰基 芙兰基
Hey, Frankie. Frankie! Frankie!
梅芙
Maeve!
宝贝 看着我
Hey, baby, look at me!
芙兰基 拜托 不要
Frankie, please, don’t.
快点
Come on.
拜托 拜托 宝贝
Please. Please, baby!
芙兰基
Frankie!
我的天
Oh, my god.
宝贝 看着我 你能 你能听见我说话吗
Hey, baby. Hey. Hey, look at me. Can you– can you hear me?
宝贝 宝贝
Baby? Baby?
爸爸
Daddy?
不 不
No. No!
你好 梅芙
Hello, Maeve.
我一直等着这一刻呢
I’ve been looking forward to this.
你还没受够被我暴揍吗
You’re not yet tired of getting your ass kicked by me?
等等
Wait.
-你不能走 -不不 我不会走的
– You can’t leave. – No, no. I’m not gonna leave.
再也不会了 好吗 我保证
Okay, never again. Okay? I promise.
我是说 你不能离开这里 她想让你留下
I mean, you can’t leave here. She wants you to stay.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
卡莱布
Caleb?
我想你会发现
I think you’ll find…
我不再是曾经的那个我了
I’m not quite the man I used to be.
他们还抓了你妈妈吗
Hey, did they get your mom too?
你知道她在哪吗 她在这里吗
Do– do you know where she is? Is she here?
不 爸爸 她不在这里
No, Daddy. She’s not.
但黑尔想要的从来不是我和妈妈
But me and Mommy were never the ones Hale needed anyways.
她想要的是你
All she needed was you.
该死
Shit.
你真的以为
Did you really think
用玩具枪就能阻挡我吗
that toy gun was going to stop me?
我们走 来吧 快
Let’s go. Come on. Come on.
你不是芙兰基
You’re not Frankie.
这不会太久的 爸爸
This won’t take long, Daddy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!