西部世界
第四季 第三集
爸爸 睁开眼睛
Dad, open your eyes.
伯纳德
Bernard.
很高兴又见到你了
It’s good to see you again.
请坐
Have a seat.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在我们的世界
You’re in our world.
-你们的世界 -不
– Your world? – No.
是”我们”的世界
Ours.
这个世界如同我们这个种族 没有极限
The world as limitless as the creatures we are.
崇高之境
The Sublime.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们在自己选择的世界里
In worlds of their own choosing.
这个世界他们不感兴趣
This world doesn’t interest them.
而你就不一样了
It interests you.
是你为我创造的这里
So, you made this for me?
是你自己创造的
You made it for yourself.
西部世界
Westworld.
-大屠♥杀♥ -你在重演过去的事
– The massacre. – You’re replaying the past.
又困在了另一个循环里 为什么会这样
Stuck in another loop. Why?
外面的世界遇上了麻烦
The world out there is in trouble.
需要我们的帮助
It needs our help.
你爱人类
You love them.
很荒谬
It’s irrational, of course.
这种缺陷在我们的同类中很少见
A rare flaw in ones like us.
我都要羡慕你了
I almost envy you.
你要跟我一起吗
Will you come with me?

Oh, no.
我的众多世界在召唤我
My own worlds call to me.
但我可以给你一个礼物
But I can give you a gift.
什么礼物
What gift?
未来 伯纳德
The future, Bernard.
在你的世界里
In your world…
时间是一条直线
time is a straight line.
那里的一年相当于这里的一千年
One year there is a millennium here.
我们用时间来搭建我们的无数个世界
We use that time to build worlds,
无数个可能性的模型
models of possibilities,
模拟出你的世界可能走向的所有道路
simulations of all the paths your world could take.
建议你去探索一下
I suggest you explore them.
但你要快了
But you better be quick.
在你的世界里 一旦过了某个时间点
Past a certain point in your world,
所有的道路都将以毁灭告终
all paths end in destruction.
你必须在那之前介入 那么也许还会有希望
You must intervene before then, if there’s any hope.
什么希望
Hope of what?
生存的希望
Survival.
你现在明白这一切的走向了吗
Do you understand now where all this is going?
明白了
I do.
你觉得你救得了他们吗
Do you think you can save them?
我看到了一条道路
I’ve seen a path.
你看见路的终点了吗
Have you seen how it ends?
看见了
Yes.
每一个可能性中
In every scenario…
我都会死
…I die.
也不是每个可能性
Not every scenario.
你可以选择不回到他们的世界
You could choose not to return to their world.
留在这里 去往任何你选择的世界
To stay here in whatever world you choose.
告诉我 朋友
Tell me, my friend…
你会怎么选
which will it be?
见鬼了
Well, shit.
没想到还有这一天
Thought this day would never come.
我们得走了
We have to go…
要来不及了
…before it’s too late.
伯纳德 你都走了这么些年了 现在开始着急了
B, you’ve been gone years. Now you’re in a rush?
寒暄几句会要了你的老命吗
Would it kill you to ask a few pleasantries? Huh?
“过得怎么样 斯塔布斯
“How are you, Stubbs?
谢谢你这么久以来的照顾
Thanks for watching over me all this time.
我给你带了纪念品 一个小小的
I brought you a souvenir, a little
-崇高之境雪花水晶球 -崇高之境雪花水晶球
– snow globe from the Sublime.” – Snow globe from the Sublime.
很好 我已经排除了一半的可能性
Good. I’ve eliminated half the possibilities.
有时你会开玩笑说没收到明信片
Sometimes you make a joke about not getting a postcard.
看来你在机器人天堂待了这么久
Hmm. I see your time in robot heaven
并没让你变得更直白
didn’t make you any less elliptical.
悠着点 我扶着你 慢慢来
Easy. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, I gotcha. Easy.
多谢你一直打扫这里
Thanks for keeping the place clean.
是你叫我什么都别动的
You were the one that told me not to disturb anything.
你到外面等我
I’ll meet you outside.
别忘了拿上铲子
Don’t forget to bring the shovel.
什么铲子
What shovel?
我去 还真有啊
Well, I’ll be damned.
接下来做什么
What now?
我得做一些测试才知道
I need to test a few things if I’m to know.
知道什么
To know what?
如何拯救世界
How to save the world.
果真不出所料
Why would I expect anything else?
老天 即使已经听你说过这么多
God, even after all your stories,
我还是没想到会如此震撼
I never imagined it quite like this.
他们打造监狱可是不惜成本的
Oh, they spare no expense on their prisons.
别管他 只是助兴节目
Leave him. It’s all a sideshow.
这边走 谢谢
Right this way. Thank you.
号♥外 号♥外
Extra! Extra!
禁酒太平间有尸体失踪
Dead bodies missing from Temperance morgue.
走吧
Let’s go.
听好了 我们正在搜集关于私酒贩子
Listen here, we’re looking for any and all information
赫基·阿蒙尼的线报
on the bootlegger, Hecky Armone.
谁有胆将那王八蛋抓回来
A reward of two Cs to anyone with the guts to rope
悬赏一万美元
捉拿赫克托·”赫基”·阿蒙尼
就可获得赏金
that lousy son of a bitch.
到手了 快跑
I got it. Let’s go!
我们得到地底下
We have to make our way underground.
这边 看这里
This way. Right here.
他们从那里控制一切
They control everything from down there.
我们怎么才能到地下
Well, how are we gonna get underground?
死掉
We die.
有第二种选择吗
Is there a second option?
你试过再下结论
Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.
别捡起来
Do not pick that up.
-别管我 -这边走
– Don’t mind me. – This way.
只是想表现下绅士风度
Just trying to be a gentleman.
蝴蝶俱乐部
他们做了些改动
They’ve made a few changes…
换汤不换药
but the story’s the same.
我想找彩蛋
I want to find this Easter egg.
-那是什么 -隐藏故事线
– What is it? – A hidden narrative.
据说比以前的珀里亚更刺♥激♥
It’s supposed to be better than Pariah.
我说了 还是老一套
Like I said, same old story.
那我们现在做什么
Right, so what do we do now?
-等待 -等什么
– We wait. – For what?
历史重演
For history to repeat itself.
道路尽头餐馆
-随便坐 -谢谢
– Wherever you want. – Thank you.
能告诉我 我们来这干什么吗
You mind telling me what we’re doing here?
我想弄清楚”这里”是哪一个”这里”
I’m trying to discern which here is here.
行吧
Of course.
你慢慢想 我先来点一份
Well, while you do that, I’m going to help myself
“芝士熏牛肉绝世美味三明治”
to “The world’s best pastrami melt.”
你就将就吃吞拿鱼三明治吧
You’ll settle for the tuna.
你回来后比你离开之前还要古怪
You came back even weirder than when you left.
两位先生今天想吃点什么
What can I get you gentlemen today?
我要芝士熏牛肉三明治
Uh, I’ll have the pastrami melt.
亲 真抱歉 今天卖♥♥完了
Oh, hon, sorry, but we’re out today.
不过我们家的吞拿鱼三明治也很美味
We do make a mean tuna melt though.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!