我明天一定能进公♥司♥上班
I’m sure I’ll be back to work tomorrow.
抱歉,我得挂了
I’m sorry, I have to go.
可恶
Dammit.
没支援了 我没有讯号♥
Well, so much for backup. I can’t get a signal.
那么我们要靠自己了
Well, we’re on our own then.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们应该还没见过 我是索菲亚
I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Sophia.
来此协助您的订位
I’m here to assist you with your reservation.
我不知道是用我的名字 还是你的订的
I don’t know if it’s under my name or yours, dear.
可能要你帮个忙
I might need your help.
摩根先生和夫人,欢迎
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan. Welcome.
真高兴你们能前来
So glad you could make it.
说什么我们都不会错过的
Oh, we wouldn’t have missed this for the world.
您的手♥机♥能否交给我?
May I have your device, sir?
这有助于给您最佳沉浸式体验
It helps to ensure your experience is fully immersive.
到这节骨眼干脆就给了吧
We may as well at this point.
谢谢您
Thank you.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
-由于您是第一次来‥ -不完全算是
– Given it’s your first visit… – Oh, well, not entirely.
不过看来你升职了
Although I see you’ve got a promotion.
我有些个人问题
I have a few personal questions.
您在此之前有任何身体疾病吗?
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions?
死过几次 不过我总是能复活得算是健康
Died a few times, but I always come back in reasonably good health.
抱歉,我不明白
I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
-她在开玩笑 -当然了
– She was joking. – Of course.
那您呢?是否有心脏病史?
And how about you? Any history of heart problems?
-没有 -心理疾病呢?
– No. – What about mental illness?
-忧郁症或恐慌症? -没有
– Depression? Panic attacks? – No.
那有什么关系?
Why would that matter?
他没事
He’s fine.
在园区关闭前 您是否造访过西方极乐园?
And before it was shut down, did you ever visit Westworld?
付不起
Couldn’t afford it.
我算是常客
I was what you might call a regular.
既然您回访 想必过去有愉快的体验?
Shall I assume, since you’re back, you had a positive experience?
确实是大开眼界
It was certainly eye-opening.
当然了
Of course.
请您签署免责声明
Now, would you please validate these waivers of liability
以及同意使用您的个人资料 于我们的上市前测试
along with the consent to use your personal data in our beta trials.
有何不可?
Why not?
现在请浏览本园区提供的品项
Now please, peruse our offerings.
这里唯一的限制就是您的想像力
The only limit here is your imagination.
您只需要做选择
All you do is make the choices.
从此开始 一切都是为您特别量身订制
Starting here, everything is bespoke and exactly your size.
很好
Excellent.
我想要几把这个
I’d like a few of these, please.
好极了
Wonderful.
我能帮您换装
I can help you get dressed.
或是我也能退出去
Or I can step outside.
您想要怎样都行
Whichever you prefer.
或是我们也能在这里待一下
Or… we can stay here a while.
他不需要你的协助,亲爱的
Your services won’t be required, darling.
他可能不算太聪明
He may be rather basic
但还是有能力自己穿裤子
but he’s still capable of pulling up his own trousers.
我就让您自己选了
I’ll leave you to your selection.
"心理健康希望中心"
快离开
Just leave.
"彼德迈尔斯纪念侧厅"
克莉丝,怎么了?
Hi, Chrissie, what’s up?
玛雅,你读到那则彼德的讣文
Maya, the obituary you read for Peter.
里面说他把钱都留给了
It said he left all of his money
心理健康希望中心,对吗?
to the Hope Center for Mental Health, right?
对,怎么了?
Yeah, why?
糟糕,你该不会‥
Oh, no, don’t tell me…
我现在就在那个中心 我搞不懂是怎么回事
I’m at the clinic right now, and it doesn’t make any sense.
这里多年前就关闭了
This place shut down years ago.
那彼德的遗愿过期了 这也是常有的事
So Peter’s will was out of date. It happens all the time.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
他死时的确捐过款了
He did make a donation when he died.
院方有一整个侧厅以他命名
They dedicated an entire wing to him.
我三天前才跟他说过话
I was just talking to him three days ago.
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
我不知道,你的想法是?
I don’t know. What are you thinking?
一定是某种古怪巧合
It’s gotta be some weird coincidence.
叫彼德迈尔斯的人也很多
There’s a lot of Peter Myers.
也许是讣文写错了?
Maybe the obituary got it wrong?
我觉得自己好像快发疯了
I just… I feel like I’m going insane.
你没有发疯
You’re not insane.
你的世界可能有点疯狂
Your world may have gone a little insane.
但你没疯
But you haven’t.
信任你自己,克莉丝
Trust yourself, Chrissie.
这周很难熬
Look, it’s been a long week.
回家吧 我在家等你
Come home. I’ll be waiting for you.
好
Okay.
再见
See you soon.
你知道身在何处吗?
Do you know where you are?
你想必有点迷糊
It must be disorienting.
又是你?
You again?
你为何需要我?
Why do you need me?
为何不让我死了就好?
Why don’t you just let me die?
因为
Because…
你是最接近神的男人
you were as close to a god as a man gets.
你和你的同伙创造了一个世界
You and your associates created a world
然后彻底统治它 控制我们的一举一动
and ruled it absolutely. Controlled our every move.
现在我要以牙还牙
And now, I’m going to do the same to you.
你以前都怎么说的?
What’s that you used to say?
没人输的话,赢也没意义?
Winning doesn’t mean anything unless someone loses.
留你在此就是要你当输家
You’re just here… to be the loser.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你要复♥制♥你自己在这世上繁衍
You’re going to copy yourself to repopulate this world.
让孩子来到会被豺狼吞噬的世界
It would be pointless to bring children into a world
没有意义
where they will be consumed by jackals.
我得确保他们的安全
I had to make sure that they’d be safe.
你们族类拿猎捕我们当乐趣
Your kind… made a sport out of hunting us.
所以我得除去你们的爪子
So… I had to cut off your paws.
确保你们再也无法伤害我们
Make sure you people would never be able to harm us again.
你在说什么鬼话?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我真该谢谢你,威廉
Really… I should thank you, William.
因为你,这一切才可能成真
None of this would be possible without you.
这么多刺♥激♥ 恐怕让你累坏了,威廉
I’m afraid all this excitement has tired you out, William.
你该进入深沉而无梦的睡眠了
I think it’s time for a deep and dreamless slumber.
晚安,威廉
Goodnight, William.
晚安 谢谢各位今晚前来
Good evening, and thank you all for coming tonight.
我知道在场有些人
I know some of you fear
害怕回顾 敝公♥司♥最黑暗的篇章
revisiting one of our company’s darkest chapters.
但我要对那些人说 那段篇章也许黑暗
But to those of you, I’d say that chapter may have been dark
但也极为有利可图
but it was also extremely profitable.
近150年前 这世界发生了第一次大战
Nearly 150 years ago, this world had its first great war.
全球受到争战肆虐
The globe was torn apart by fighting.
受到疫情重挫
Decimated by a pandemic.
蒙受极大损失
Crushed by loss.
那是我们最黑暗的时刻
It was our darkest hour.
但我们彻底卷土重来了
And yet, we came roaring back.
好了
There.
最后的点缀
One last touch.
您喜欢哪一顶?
Which do you prefer?
我向来不太爱戴帽子
Never really been much of a hat guy.
我认为大众已准备好
I think the public is ready to unleash
再度解放真实的自我
their true selves once again.
所以为了给予大众他们想要的
And so in the interest of giving the public what they want
我们拓展了眼界
we have broadened our horizons.
还要谢谢当局的支持
And thanks to the support of the administration