你会成长
you will grow.
和我一样
Same as I have.
一定得穿燕尾服吗?
Did it really have to be a tux?
我绝不会限制你的服装选择
Now far be it from me to limit your sartorial choices.
你看来还不算太差
Anyway, you don’t look entirely awful.
你看来也不错
You don’t look too bad yourself.
谢谢你
Why, thank you.
你觉得这是陷阱吗?
You think this is a trap?
肯定是
Most assuredly.
你能动用你的魔法吗? 看里面有没有接待员
Can you use some of your magic? See if there’s any hosts inside?
正在试了
Working on it.
卡佛,收到我的讯息了吗?
Hey. Carver. Got my message?
收到了,妻小都安全
Yeah. Wife and kiddo are okay.
不要冒任何险
I don’t want you to take any chances,
状况不明,但肯定不妙
whatever’s happening, it’s bad.
懂吗?我要送她们离开城市
Okay? I need to get them out of the city.
知道了
Will do.
我们会需要一些支援
We’re gonna need some backup.
我做了点调查 这事是迪洛斯出资的
Did some digging, and Delos is funding this event.
现在把歌♥剧院坐标传给你
Sending you the coordinates of the Opera house now.
还有,卡佛
And, hey, Carver?
她们是我的全世界
They’re my world.
我会保护她们的
I’ll keep ’em safe.
好的
All right.
状况如何?
What do you got?
没有接待员在里面的迹象
No sign of any hosts in there.
你确定?
You sure?
你自己看看罗
Feel free to check for yourself.
今天没什么歌♥剧迷到场
Not a lot of opera fans today.
亏人家还盛装打扮呢
And to think, I got all dressed up.
这大概是给我们的提示
Well, I suppose that’s our cue.
你有武器吗?
Are you armed?
你有枪,我有这个
You have the gun. I have this.
是啦,但我觉得你也该带把枪
Yeah, but I think that you should have a gun as well.
这话是什么意思?
And what’s that supposed to mean?
跟参议员的谈话不算太顺利
It wasn’t exactly smooth sailing back there with the senator.
我说了
I told you…
他有些更新 但没什么我应付不来的
he had a few upgrades. It’s nothing I can’t handle.
"欢迎"
希望我们还没错过好戏
I hope we haven’t missed the party.
许愿要小心
Careful what you wish for.
午安,需要什么?
Afternoon. What can I get you?
请给女士雪莉酒,谢谢
Sherry for the lady, thanks.
你啊,朋友 总是有固定的习惯
You, my friend, are a creature of habit.
给男士一杯赛泽瑞克
Sazerac for the gentleman, but…
但苦艾酒别放太多
easy on the absinthe.
因为你啊,朋友
Because you, my friend…
酒量很不够看
are a featherweight with drink.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们要聊聊那件事吗?
So, are we going to talk about it?
什么事?
It being…
灯塔的事
What happened at the lighthouse.
我记得救了你一命
As I recall, I saved your life.
我是说之后的事
I meant afterward.
什么? 我们做了向来说要做的事
What? We did what we always said we would.
继续过自己的人生
Got on with our lives.
我太太不这么认为
My wife doesn’t think so.
她认为我活在过去
She thinks I’m living in the past.
要忘却战争不是容易的事
War is not an easy thing to put behind you.
你看来倒做得挺好的
You seem pretty good at it.
因为我是具有 无限适应能力的机器,亲爱的
Well, I am an infinitely adaptable machine, darling.
你实在不是我期待中的畅饮酒友
You are really not the convivial drinking partner I was hoping for.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
知道什么?
Known what?
我当初逃走了
I ran away.
跨越了闪亮的大海
Crossed the shining sea.
而当我终于再踏上陆地
And when I finally set foot back on solid ground…
发现一切根本没两样
all I found was the same old shit.
你到底在说什么鬼话?
What the fuck are you talking about?
副总统对谈话结果 "感到满意"?
The Vice President was satisfied with the conversation?
他们要继续这场闹剧
They’re moving forward with this travesty.
这事可能威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
What I’m talking about is a potential national security threat.
到底是谁在动用人脉?
So who the fuck is pulling the strings?
我很清楚自己言下之意是什么
No, I know exactly what I’m implying.
老子绝对会另寻管道
You’re goddamn right I’m gonna pursue other channels.
去你的不谢了
Fuck you very much.
兰里,走吧
Langley. Let’s go.
我们现在有时间接见你了 纳瓦罗先生
We have time for you now, Mr. Navarro.
你一直在调查我们
You’ve been looking into us.
你死定了
You’re dead.
你想知道是谁在动用人脉?
You wanted to see who’s pulling the strings?
我感同身受
I can empathize.
我大半辈子都被幕后黑手操控
I spent most of my life being manipulated by people in the shadows.
我想至少能对你有礼貌点
I thought I would at least do you
直视你的眼睛
the courtesy of looking you in the eye.
我‥说对了
I was… I was right.
不算是
Not really.
对我们来说 一次一个取代你们不太实际
It wouldn’t be practical for us to replace all of you, one at a time.
而且那样我们也活得没意思吧?
And what kind of existence would that be for us?
我想要同胞能成长
I want my people to be able to grow.
茁壮
Flourish.
找到自己的身份
To find their own identity.
我对你们的种族有些计划
I have plans for your kind.
"彼德迈尔斯"
回放
Playback.
存取构思档案 人物资料夹
Access brainstorming files. Character archives.
名称
Name.
彼德迈尔斯
P. Myers.
存取档案中
-Accessing file.
"人物资料夹,彼德迈尔斯" 档案已取得
File retrieved.
新投案
New pitch.
好,克莉丝汀,动动脑,民众吃黑暗这套
Okay. Christina, think. Darkness sells.

Okay.
有个男的叫彼德 他很忧郁
There’s a guy named Peter, and he was depressed.
他觉得自己和世上其他人不一样
He felt different from the other people in the world.
他开始看见幻觉 想像出阴谋论
He started seeing things. Imagining conspiracies.
他的妻子离开了他
His wife, she left him.
他失去了工作,因此怪罪某人
He lost his job. Blamed it on someone.
一个他着迷的女孩
Some girl he became obsessed with.
他跟踪了那女孩 想过要杀她
He stalked her. Contemplated killing her.
最终一切彻底失控
Ultimately it all spiraled out of control.
他落入无法处理的境地 然后他自杀了
Got to a place he couldn’t handle, and he killed himself.
暂停回放
Pause playback.
喂?
Hello?
克莉丝汀,我是艾迈特
Christina, it’s Emmett.
你今天没来上班
We’re missing you at the office today.
是,我不太舒服
Yes… I’m not feeling well.
我明白,特别是你近期的创伤后
Well, I get it, especially after your recent trauma.
是生理或心理的不适?
Is it physical? Psychological?
不是,我只是需要待在家休息
No. I just needed to stay home to rest.
但你却在远端存取你的剧情档案
And yet, you’re accessing your narrative files remotely.
对,我想赶点工作进度
Yeah, I thought I would catch up on work.
在新泽西?
In Jersey?
你怎么知道‥
How do you know…
存取档案时电脑会记录你的坐标
Well, when you access your files, the computer logs your coordinates.
我出远门有什么问题吗?我有件私事要办
Is it a problem that I traveled? I have a personal errand.
当然本公♥司♥不会管制你
Of course, Olympiad doesn’t regulate your activities
非办公时间的活动
when you’re off hours.
你每年也有四天病假
And you’re entitled four sick days a year.
只是确认一下你不需要更多协助
Just making sure you don’t require any further assistance.
不用,我没事
No, I’m fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!