你们的老友亟欲与你们重逢
Your old friend is anxious for a reunion.
什么?
What?
"唐乔望尼"
Don Giovanni.
我们不能迟到
We can’t be late.
我已经做了我该做的
Now I’ve done my part.
现在换你了
It’s time to do yours.
做什么?
What part?
放我自♥由♥
Free me.
我办不到
I can’t do that.
你没有选择
You don’t have a choice.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
她早就跟死了没两样
She was already gone.
而且她就算是人类‥
And she may have been human.
那也跟我见过的人类都不一样
But she wasn’t like any human I’ve ever seen.
我本来以为是那座塔的关系
I thought it was the tower.
是你
It was you.
我今天才不要去上班
Hell if I’m going to work today.
我今天也不太舒服
Yeah, I’m not feeling well either.
睡不着
Couldn’t sleep.
我一直在想那个人的事
I just kept thinking about that guy.
他说我毁了他的人生
He told me I ruined his life.
克莉丝汀
Christina,
如果他分不清游戏和人生
if he confused a game with his life
那是因为他的人生 本来就已经毁了
it’s because his life was already ruined.
你看嘛 "意外猝死,有个前妻"
I mean, come on. “Died suddenly, ex-wife…
"心理健康希望中心 是他的指定慈善机构"
Hope Center for Mental Health is his charity of choice.”
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
写在这里 他的讣文
It’s right here. In his obituary.
"彼德迈尔斯"
他的经历‥
His story…
我好像写过类似的东西
I think I might have written something like this.
但他仍然是不折不扣的精神病患
Doesn’t change the fact that he was certifiable
你想知道我怎么知道的吗?
and you wanna know how I know?
因为他从屋顶跳下来
He jumped off a roof.
"彼德迈尔斯"
我得走了
I gotta go.
我上班快迟到了,我得走了
I’m gonna be late for work. I gotta go.
你听得到吗‥? 无声之歌♥
Do you hear it? Do you hear it? The song with no sound.
它在杀死它们 那噪音
It’s killing them! The noise!
你听见了吗?
Do you hear it?
那座塔,是从那座塔传来的
The tower. It’s coming from the tower.
什么塔?
What tower?
你以为我疯了吗?
You think I’m crazy. Huh?
除了我没人听到它的音乐
No one can hear its music but me.
只有我和鸟儿
Me and the birds.
抱歉,这是私人球场 副总统先生
I’m afraid it’s a private course, Mr. Vice President.
这是联邦租借地,亲爱的
Federally leased lands, sweetheart.
别担心,一下就谈完了
Don’t worry. We’ll keep it short.
久没见了,比尔
Long time, Bill.
你那个女职员真够呛的
Your girl over there is a feisty one.
是啊,她跟我们很久了
Yeah, she’s been with us a long time.
我们也曾经不合过
We’ve had our disagreements, but…
但我向来乐于给人第二次机会
I’m big on second chances.
我相信是
I bet.
你自己这第二春就很不得了
You’re going for a hell of a second act yourself.
听好
Look…
我把大批随从留在大卫营
I left the big entourage at Camp David
因为我想跟你友善地谈个话
because I want this to be a friendly conversation.
这有什么难的 我们本来就是朋友
Why wouldn’t it be? We’re friends.
虽然你没来参加艾蜜莉的丧礼
Even though you didn’t show up at Emily’s funeral.
我很抱歉 真的
I’m sorry about that. Truly.
但我们当时正在打选战
But we were campaigning.
我知道,选战是我赞助的
I know. I bankrolled your campaign.
糟糕,我们一开场就谈得不顺
Aw, shit, we’re getting off on the wrong hoof here.
我一直很好奇
I’ve always wondered…
大家为何称你们"密勤局"?
why do they call you the “secret” service?
你们不会有点太显眼吗?
Aren’t you a little… obvious?
放眼望去全是你的是吧?
All yours, huh? As far as the eye can see.
你有个日不落帝国,朋友
The sun’s not setting on you, my friend.
但我在司法部有个部下
But I got a guy in Justice.
他认为你能做出来的事 说来可夸张了
And you would not believe the things he thinks you’re capable of.
根本是天方夜谭,比尔
Wild theories, Bill.
我听听就算了
I don’t indulge in it.
但西部的这个烂摊子 吸引太多注意力
But this mess out west draws too much attention.
木已成舟,钱也花了
It’s already done. Money’s been spent. Just…
只不过需要拨个开关
Just gotta flip the switch.
而且我要回到老本行
Besides, I’m taking my business back to its roots.
我做的事和以前一样
I’m doing what I’ve always done.
不能在国内
Yeah, not domestically.
你要在国外怎么搞都行 我们向来睁只眼闭只眼
You can do what you want offshore. We’ve always turned a blind eye
但在这里不行
but not here.
天啊
Jesus.
这杆真够厉害
That’s a hell of a shot.
我有很多练习时间
I’ve had a lot of time to practice.
等着你许可我重建事业
Waiting for your permission to rebuild my business.
我们都支持你 动用人脉
Well, we were all rooting for you. Pulling strings.
而且你不再沉沦时
And we were fucking delighted
我们都欣喜若狂
when you got yourself out of that spiral.
那还用说
Oh, I’m sure you were.
你过了精彩的一生,比尔 这我们没话说
Now look, you had a good life, Bill. We don’t begrudge you for it.
但要是你恩将仇报
But you’re gonna see how quickly the sun sets on you
很快就等着看你的帝国日落
if you bite the hand that feeds.
费兹杰罗是怎么说第二春的?
What was it Fitzgerald said about second acts?
费兹杰罗是个没种的娘娘腔
Fitzgerald was an effete pussy.
跟你一样
Same as you.
钱能买♥♥通你 每个人都花钱买♥♥过你了
You’re for sale. Everyone’s had a turn at you.
现在你要拒收我的钱?
And now you’re gonna turn down my money?
若我是你 我不会选择现在良心发现
I wouldn’t choose this moment to… take on any scruples, if I were you.
查克
Chuck.
我不管你拉拢了多少参议员
I don’t give a fuck how many senators you got dancing to your tune.
我们能毁了你
We can crush you.
我们都知道你搞出的烂摊子
We all know about the mess you made.
你是彻底的疯子
You’re a fucking psychopath.
瑕疵品
Damaged goods.
这种措词 你的选民恐怕难以接受
I don’t think that language would play very well with your base.
我是你们所谓的神经多样化者
I’m what you’d call… neurodivergent.
我花了点时间接受这事实
And I’ve had some time to become comfortable with that.
你想怎么自称都行
Well, you can call yourself whatever the fuck you want.
但要是我们泄漏出我们所知
But if we leak what we know
媒体对你的描述肯定很精彩
I think the press will have some colorful ways to describe what you are.
我对你也略知一二
I know a few things about you as well.
我们知道你要来
We knew you were coming.
知道你抗拒不了
That you couldn’t resist.
知道你会留下多数的保全
That you would leave most of your security behind.
你知道我"沉沦"时学到了什么吗?
You know what I learned… when I was in my “spiral”?
我以为我被权力拥抱
I thought I was wrapped in power.
然后发现我是赤♥裸♥的
And I realized I was naked.
独自一人
Alone.
我一直都是如此
As I’ve always been.
我的权力只是幻觉
That all my power was illusory.
我们全都是独自一人
We are all alone.
你应该把随从全都带来的
Should have brought that big entourage after all.
听我一句忠告,比尔
Friendly warning, Bill.
你继续下去的话 我们会毁了你
You go ahead with this, we’re gonna burn you down.
我向来都比较喜欢海明威
I was always more of a Hemingway man.
他和费兹杰罗会是朋友
He and Fitzgerald were friends
只是因为弱者受强者吸引
in the way that the weak are drawn to the strong.
海明威说"世界会毁坏所有人"
Hemingway said, “The world breaks everyone.
"只有到后来
And it’s only afterwards
我们才会在破损处变得强大"
that we grow strong at the broken places.”
等我毁了你之后
And after I’ve broken you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!