There is something out there.
对,可能是浣熊或邻居
Yeah. A raccoon or a neighbor
或是送货的
or a delivery man.
我们讨论过了
We’ve been through this.
你只要深呼吸,冷静下来
You just need to take deep breaths. Calm yourself.
以前的事都过去了
The past is in the past.
会伤害你的只有你自己的心智
Nothing is gonna hurt you except your own mind.
对不起
I’m sorry.
"未知来电者"
你到底要不要帮我?
Are you gonna help me or not?
彼德,我知道你很苦恼
Peter, I know that you’re upset
但你没有怎么样,只是很迷惑
but whatever you think is happening, you’re just confused.
所以你不帮我
So you’re not gonna help.
我也希望能帮你 但我写的故事不是真的
I wish I could. But the stories that I write, they’re not real.
你记得我的故事怎么结束的吗?
Do you remember how mine ends?
什么?
What?
彼德,你在哪里?
Peter, where are you?
往上看
Look up.
这是我的决定
Is this up to me?
还是也是你写的?
Or did you write this too?
我在她的枕头下找到的
I found it under her pillow.
你影响到她了,凯勒
You’re rubbing off on her, Caleb.
这样不好吗?
Isn’t that a good thing?
当然不好 她在假装得了创伤后压力症
Not when she’s pretending to have PTSD.
我看到你跟战友互传的讯息
I see the messages you and your war buddies
化学尾迹阴谋论
send to each other.
政♥府♥掩人耳目
Chemtrails, government cover-ups.
你看什么都草木皆兵 现在法兰琪也有样学样
You see threats everywhere, and now so does Frankie.
我没有疑神疑鬼
Look, I am not paranoid.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
我开始觉得你不是恐惧战争
I’m beginning to think it’s not that you fear war.
-你是想念战争 -我的天啊
– It’s that you miss it. – Oh my god.
这人生对你来说太平凡了
This life is too ordinary for you.
什么?
What?
你有工作
You have a job
有个家
a home…
有个好孩子
a beautiful child and…
和一个非常有耐心的妻子
a very patient wife
但你总是无法满足吧?
but it’s never enough, is it?

Hey.
虚惊一场,熊熊
False alarm, Bear Bear.
你看吧,只是浣熊
See? It’s just a raccoon.
糟糕
Crap.
你好啊
Hey there.
爸爸在家吗?
Is your daddy home?
爸爸,这个人想跟你说话
Daddy, this man wants to talk to you.
法兰琪
Frankie!
这应该是你的
I believe this is yours.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个老友
An old friend.
凯勒
Caleb?
法兰琪
Frankie!
-你没事吧‥好 -进屋内
– Are you okay? – Go inside.
你没事吧,宝贝,我们进去
Okay. Are you okay, baby? Come inside.
你好,亲爱的
Hello, darling.
真的是你
It’s really you.
我以为‥
You know, I thought…
我本来很确定不会再见到你了
I was sure I was never gonna see you again.
但我却出现了
And yet here I am
杀人如麻,砍瓜切菜
disposing and dismembering,
就像往日时光
just like the good old days.
要是我女儿怎么样 你不知道‥
If something happened to my daughter, you have no idea…
我再懂不过了
I have every idea.
所以事情不会那样
Which is why it won’t come to that.
我知道是谁派人追杀我们
I know who sent those men after us.
威廉
William.
他卷土重来了
He’s back at it.
我‥法兰琪睡着了
I… Frankie’s asleep.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我打给卡佛了,大伙儿在楼下
I called Carver. The guys are downstairs.
这些年来我都以为是你疑神疑鬼
All these years, I thought you were paranoid.
但战争还没结束,对吧?
But the war isn’t over, is it?
他们要的是我
No, it is me they wanted.
这一切是我招惹来我们家的
Look, I am the one who brought this upon us.
必须要由我来终结
And I am the one who has to end it.
所以你要离开了
So you’re leaving.
只会离开一下
Only for a little while.
你答应过你会当个父亲
You promised you’d be a father.
我是啊
I am one.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do is for you.
和法兰琪
And for Frankie.
你会送命的
You’re going to get yourself killed.
我会回来你身边的
Hey, I will come back to you.
我保证
I promise.
好了
All right.
-你自有分寸 -没问题
– You know the drill. – You got it.
我一直知道这一天会到来
I always knew this day was coming.
一旦停下脚步 敌人就会追上来
As soon as you stop running, everyone else starts to catch up.
知道为何是现在吗?
Any idea why now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我和我的刺客促膝长谈了一下
But I had a little tête-à-tête with the one that they sent after me.
威廉要杀的不只有我们
We’re not the only ones William was after.
他非常想和加州一名参议员谈谈
He was very interested in talking to a senator in California.
那我们该先去找他
Then we should get to him first.
我们?
“We”?
我也要去
I’m coming.
只有这样才能保护我的家人
It’s the only way I can protect my family.
我自己就行了 你可以待在这里
I’ll be fine on my own. You can stay here.
-这才是上策-是你会留吗?
– You probably should. – Would you?
不会
No.
但我会后悔
But I’d regret it.
记录提案
Record pitch.
我想写一个新故事
I want to write a new story.
主角是个女生
About a girl.
她在寻找
A girl who’s searching.
她不知道自己在寻找什么
The girl doesn’t know what she’s searching for.
她只知道自己的人生有股空洞
She just knows there’s an emptiness in her life.
又或许空洞来自她内心
Or maybe it’s inside her.
当她找到那个东西
And when she finds the thing she’s searching for…
一切都会变得合理
everything will make sense.
我想写个有快乐结局的故事
I want a story with a happy ending.
好蠢
Stupid.
没人想听的蠢故事
Stupid stories nobody wants to hear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!