看看这个世界
Take a look at this world.
没人想要简单或自然
Nobody wants easy or natural.
艺术是借由谎言来呈现事实
Art is a lie that tells the truth, honey.
事实是你需要找人上个床
And the truth is you need to get laid.
你看看,好多人。你喜欢人
Look at this. All the people. You like people.
你该试着呼吸
You should try breathing.
-我该喝杯酒 -没错
– I should get a drink. – Yes, you should.
一定会很顺利的
It’s going to be great.
-我马上为您带位 -谢谢
– I’ll be right with you. – Thank you.
要是他很糟就跟我打信♥号♥♥
Just give me the signal if he’s a dud.
还有别忘了微笑
Oh, and don’t forget to smile.
大多数人认为那只是精英的赌博
Most people think it’s just elite gambling
但投资是有套系统的
but there’s a system to investing.
某些人能解读的模式
Patterns that some minds can decipher.
要不是如此 我也不会坐在这高档餐厅
If there weren’t, I wouldn’t be sitting in this lovely restaurant
与美人共饮美酒
drinking superb wine with such fine company.
我的事说够了 再说一次你是做什么的?
So enough about me. What is it you do again?
我是奥林匹亚娱乐的写手
I’m a writer for Olympiad Entertainment.
谢谢
Thank you.
你写些什么游戏? 也许我玩过
What games do you write for? Maybe I’ve played them.
我在写一个新游戏
I’ve been working on a new game.
还没有命名,还在测试中
It doesn’t have a name yet. It’s still in beta.
但即使上市了 你大概也不会知道我的作品
But even after it’s released, you probably won’t know my work.
我主要写的是非玩家角色
I mostly write non-player characters.
那是什么?
What’s that?
与玩家在旅程中互动的背景角色
Background characters that interact with the players on their journeys.
不像设计主角那么光鲜亮丽
Not as high-profile as programming the leads
但一样重要
but it’s just as important.
对多数玩家来说 背景角色只是炮灰
For most players, the background characters are just cannon fodder.
我不是为了玩家而写 我是为自己而写
I’m not doing it for the players. I’m doing it for myself.
怎么说?
How so?
真实人生可能很令人失望
Real life can be disappointing.
也不是说很糟糕
Not that it’s so bad. Just…
只是少了些什么
there should be more to it.
也许你只是还没找到对的男人
Maybe you just haven’t found the right man yet.
你听起来很忧郁
You sound depressed.
这有药能解决
There’s tabs for that.
马上让你心情愉悦
They’ll fix you right up.
如果有问题的不是我呢?
What if I’m not the one that’s broken?
万一需要修补的是这世界?
What if it’s the world that needs fixing?
这种感觉也有药能治
There’s tabs for that feeling too.
当然了
Of course.
恕我失陪
Will you excuse me?
"未知来电者"
-请别再打给我了 -等等‥别挂
– Please stop calling me. – Wait! Wait, don’t hang up.
你得帮帮我
You need to help me.
医生认为我疯了 但我知道你是真的
The doctors think I’m crazy, but I know you’re real.
就像那座塔也是真的一样
Just like the tower is real.
你得马上住手
You need to stop what you’re doing.
我说过了,我什么都没做
I told you, I’m not doing anything
你在毁灭我的人生
You’re destroying my life.
我没有,我根本不认识你
I’m not. I don’t even know you.
你躲不了我的
You can’t hide from me.
我会找到你,你懂吗?
I will find you. You understand?
你不住手的话我就得阻止你了
You have to end this, or I will.
你需要帮助 我也祝你能够得到帮助
You need help, and I hope you get it.
因为下次你再打来我就要报♥警♥了
But next time you call, I’m going to the police.
不要,别挂断‥
No… don’t hang…
是啊,我很意外 我刚撞见了一个同事
Yeah, I’m surprised. I just bumped into a work friend.
是吗?
Oh, really?
我应该会在外面待一阵子
I think I’m gonna be out for a while.
别因为今晚而气馁 你真的没事吗?
Don’t be discouraged about tonight. Are you sure you’re okay?
玛雅,真的没事
Maya, it’s fine, really.
-好好玩吧 -你在哪里?
– Have fun. – Where are you?
-我快到家了 -很好,我要挂了
– I’m almost home. – Okay, good. I gotta go.
-你还好吗? -没事
– You’re okay? – Yeah.
-保重 -再见
– Take care. – Bye.
-抱歉了 -是我不好
– Sorry about that. – It’s my fault.
我没注意
I wasn’t paying attention.
我‥刚才没看到你
I… I didn’t see you there.
但现在看到了
But now I do.
没关系
It’s okay.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我们扯平了
I guess we’re even.
我是彼德
I’m Peter.
我只是要回家,我室友在等我
I just have to get home. My roommate’s waiting for me.
我期待跟你见面好久了
I’ve been wanting to meet you for such a long time.
-不好意思? -我知道你存在
– Excuse me? – I knew you existed.
我本来担心你不是真的 但你就在这里
I was worried you weren’t real, but here you are.
你为何要这样对我们?
Why are you doing this to us?
是你 就是你一直打电♥话♥来
It’s you. You’re the one who’s been calling.
我要请你别再干涉我们
I need to ask you to leave us alone.
-不要 -别跑‥
– No! – Stop! Stop!
-别跑‥ -不要
– Don’t go! – No!
-我不是这种人 -离我远一点
– This isn’t who I am. – Get away from me!
拜托,这很重要
Please, this is important.
我失去了工作和妻子
I lost my job, my wife.
我本来以为是那座塔的关系
I thought it was the tower.
是你 你使我做出那些事
It was you. You made me do those things.
这些人都按你的意思行事
All these people do what you want them to.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-不行‥ -不要,让我走
– No! – No, let me go!
-你得住手 -不要‥
– You need to stop. – No…
你怎么这么了解我们?
How did you know so much about us?
你怎么把我们写进那个游戏的?
The game. You wrote us into them. How?
听我说‥彼德
Listen to me… Peter…
我听了你的遭遇也很不舍
I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened to you.
但那和我无关,我帮不了你
But I have nothing do with that. I can’t help you.
你得帮我
You need to help me.
我需要改变故事情节
I need for the story to change.
我需要不一样的结尾
I need the ending to be different.
-对不起 -不要‥
– I’m sorry. – No!
放开我
Get off me!
"他们听到一个声音大喊 '我们需要我们的龙'"
“They heard a voice scream, ‘We need our dragon!’
"但我父亲和龙都知道"
But my father and the dragon
"他们说什么都不会
knew that nothing in the world would ever make them go back
回到野岛"
to Wild Island.”
"故事终"
The end.
好了 该睡了,小饼干
All right. Time to tuck in.
好了 你和熊熊睡个香甜的一觉吧
All right, you and Bear Bear sleep good. All right?
这盏灯今晚能开着吗?
Can we leave the lights on tonight?
为什么?
Why would we do that?
熊熊会怕 我说了会看守好它
Bear Bear’s scared. I told him I’d keep watch over him.
在晚上要看守 最好的方式是
Well, you know the best way to keep watch at night
关掉身旁的灯 然后点亮‥
is to turn the lights down around you and light up…
点亮周边阵地
Light up the perimeter?
这样就没人能看到你 但你能看见‥
That way, no one can see you, but you can see…
所有人
see everyone.
听我说,熊熊不需要想这些 好吗?
Look, Bear Bear doesn’t need to think about this stuff. Okay?
大家都很安全
Everyone is safe and sound.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
晚安
Okay, good night.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
应该没什么
It’s probably nothing.
好吧
All right
晚安,妈妈
Good night, Mom.
来吧,让你躺好了
Come on, let’s get you in bed.
-老公 -要命
– Hey. – Fuck.
这是在搞什么,凯勒?
What the hell is this, Caleb?
外面有动静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!