就拿你几个月前写的东西来说吧
Now, take that story you wrote a couple months back.
一个可怜虫失去一切 沉沦在悲伤之中
Poor schmuck loses everything, drowns his sorrows
跟踪一个女生 结尾是怎样?
stalks some girl. How did it end again?
-所有人都死了 -对,没错
– Everyone dies. – Yes, that’s right.
很催泪
It’s a tearjerker.
你就‥多写这种的
Just bring more of that.
否则我就要另请高明了
Or else I’m going to have to find another writer who can.
-懂吗?-好的,当然
– Understood? – Yes. Of course.
很好
All right.
"三则新语♥音♥讯息 未知来电者"
你好,你听得到吗?
Hello? You hear me?
我知道你在 我看到你写的东西了
I know you’re out there. I saw what you wrote.
你为何要这样对我们?
Why are you doing this to us?
你得帮我 你的游戏毁了我的人生
You have to help me. Your game is ruining my life.
"然后风呼唤着玛莉‥"
♪ And the wind cries, “Mary” ♪
奇才罕醉克斯的经典作品
Always a classic by the inimitable Hendrix.
回到我们的节庆报道
And now back to our coverage of the festivities.
准备工作正如火如荼‥
Preparations are underway for this year’s…
不要‥
No!
-你准备好了吗,亲爱的?-面对什么?
– Are you ready, darling? – For what?
这是个新世界
This is the new world.
在这个世界
And in this world…
你想当谁都行
you can be whoever the fuck you want.
搞什么
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
周年纪念有计划吗?
Got any plans for the anniversary?
没有,就是工作
Nah. Just work.
赚一笔加班费是吧?
Cashing in on that overtime, eh?
七年前只会有机器人在节日工作
Man, seven years ago, it would’ve just been robots working the holiday.
不过我们有福了 它们现在全都成了废铁
But lucky for us, they’re all scrap metal now.
至少暴♥动♥让我们有了铁饭碗
‘Least the riots ensured our job security.
那不算是暴♥动♥的初衷
That wasn’t exactly the point of the riots.
因为暴♥动♥本来就不为什么
Yeah, ’cause the riots had no point.
暴♥动♥为我们赢得了自♥由♥
We won us our freedom.
是啦,但是从谁的枷锁中解放? 我们自己?
Sure, but from what? Ourselves?
兄弟,在我看来
Hey man, the way I look at it
那个他们炸掉的英赛特机器 没有告诉我们未来
that Incite machine that they blew up didn’t tell us who we could be.
而是告诉我们人生现况
It told us who we already were.
-你真心相信这回事?-你不信吗?
– You actually believe that? – Don’t you?
我问你
Let me ask you this.
他们摧毁机器后 你的人生改变了吗?
Has your life changed since they destroyed those machines?
你最近练习不够
You haven’t been practicing enough.
爸爸
Dad!
见到你真开心,小饼干
Good to see you, Cookie.
给我,好了
Here. All right.
你怎么这么厉害?
How’d you do that?
我说了,练习
Like I said, practice.
大量的练习
A lot of it.
用罐子练习?
On cans?
对,用罐子
Yeah. On cans.
拿着
Here.
好了
M’kay.
记得,像这样
Remember. Like this.
盯好它
Now stare at it.
在心中想像
Okay. Visualize.
呼气
Breathe out.
拿稳
Hold steady.
然后‥扣下去
And squeeze.
法兰琪,凯勒
Frankie! Caleb!
我正在心中想像
I was visualizing.
进来想像烘肉卷吧
Well, come inside and visualize meatloaf.
"我的脑袋,我的选择"
再一下就好?
Just a little longer?
听你妈妈的话
C’mon, listen to your mother.
来了
Coming.
去盥洗
Go wash up.
别再玩牛仔把戏了
Enough with the cowboy shit.
她喜欢啊
She likes it.
她才七岁,凯勒
She’s seven, Caleb.
多亏了你 她的兴趣是吃甜食和暴♥力♥
Thanks to you, her hobbies are sugar and violence.
对不起
Look, I’m sorry.
我知道今天对你来说不好过
I know it’s not an easy day for you, but…
但战争结束了
the war is over.
你也该开始过太平日子了
It’s time you start living that way.
好吗?
Okay?
去摆设好餐桌
Go set the table.
要说什么?
What’s the magic word?
否则离婚
Divorce.
我也爱你
Love you too.
"伍迪杂货店"
你前一晚有没有断电?
Did you lose power the other night?
我大概运气好
Must’ve been spared.
你确定不用多带几瓶给客人?
You sure you don’t want some extra bottles for your guests?
客人?
Guests?
你的朋友们 他们来问路
Your friends. Stopped by asking for directions.
我尽量描述了
I tried to describe it
但你住得很偏远
but you live pretty far off the beaten path.
你最好还是买♥♥个卫星电♥话♥,或‥
You really should get a sat phone or some kind of connection…
我的那些朋友是多久前经过的?
These friends of mine… how long ago did they stop by?
大概你进来前二十分钟
‘Bout 20 minutes since you been in.
我想了想 你把这个也记到我账上吧
On second thought, why don’t you go ahead and add that to my tab.
开火
Fire!
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
两天前我们收到一个讯号♥
Two days ago. We got a signal.
你的那场断电事件
Your little power outage.
那样就够了
It was enough.
-还有多少人在追杀我?-我不能
– How many more are after me? – I’m not…
我不能说
Not at liberty to say.
那我来让你开口吧
Well, let me liberate you.
我离群索居七年
Seven years I’ve been off the grid alone.
谁也不去烦
Not bothering anyone.
结果你现在不识相地找上门
And yet here you are darkening my door.
谁派你来的,布里耿上校?
Who sent you, Colonel Brigham?
他是哪位?
Who the fuck is that?
我恐怕没有耐心解释
I’m afraid I don’t have the patience to explain.
配合一下闭上眼睛吧
Now be a dear. Close your eyes, won’t you?
配合一下闭上眼睛吧
Now be a dear. Close your eyes, won’t you?
去逮她
Go get her.
我不知道她在不在家
I’ve got no idea she’s home or not.
两天没见到她了
Haven’t seen her in a couple of days.
糟糕
Shit.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
"玛雅"
喂?
Hello?
你在路上了吗?
You on your way?
糟糕,我忘了
Shit. I forgot.
你不是忘记,你是刻意不去想
You didn’t forget. You repressed.
我不要当你 扼杀自己
I’m not going to be an accessory
社交生活的事后从犯
after the fact to the murder of your social life.
走吧
Let’s go.
但是‥
But…
没什么大不了的
Look, I’m sure it was nothing.
可能是四楼那个
Probably that kid from the fourth floor
爱在防火梯上呼麻的小鬼
that likes to smoke weed on the fire escape.
对啦
Yeah. Right.
-你要吗? -不用了
– You want some? – No, I’m okay.
给你,以防万一
Here. In case.
记得微笑
And remember, smile.
你至少要努力一下
You have to at least try.
是吗?
Do I?
就算奇迹发生,我们是天生一对
I mean, even if by some miracle we’re right for each other
那不是该要很自然又简单吗?
shouldn’t it be natural and easy?
你认真的吗?
Are you kidding?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!