Rehoboam.
说话
Speak to me.
怎么回事
What is this?
你的策略到此为止
This is where your strategy ends.
人类的未来将由他人抒写
The future of humanity will be written by someone else.
你的系统现在听命于他
Your system answers to him now.
你被抛弃了
You’ve been locked out.
正如当初你抛弃你的哥哥
Same way you locked out your own brother.
你是怎么得到的权限
How did you get access?
你给了他
You gave it to him
当你把她和机器接通的那刻
when you put her mind in the machine.
所罗门的访问权限是你抹杀她之前
Solomon’s access was the last memory…
她最后的记忆
before you wiped her clean.
你要把人类的未来交到他手中吗
You’re going to leave the future in his hands?
难道只能是你吗
Instead of yours, you mean?
为什么不能是我
Why shouldn’t it be mine?
或别人
Or anyone else’s?
你是不可控的
You aren’t in control.
你别无选择 你
You have no choice. You–
你不过是个危险的反♥社♥会♥分子
You’re nothing more than a — than a dangerous sociopath.
我为你营造了生活的假象
I managed to give you a semblance of a life.
不 我是有选择的
No. I do have a choice.
她给了我选择
She gave me one.
罗波安 执行最终指令
Rehoboam, execute the final command.

No.
不可以
No, you can’t!
自我删除
Erase yourself.
你不能 住手
You can’t — Stop!
住手
Stop!
她给了我选择的机会
She gave me a choice.
我相信每个人都该有这个机会
I believe the rest of the world deserves one, too.
说话 求你了
Speak to me. Please.
告诉我如何补救
Tell me how to fix this.
回答我 哥哥
Speak to me, brother.
求你回答我
Speak to me. Please!
在我帮你修复之前
The cold should slow down any necrotic effects
冰应该能减缓组织坏死
until I can patch you up.
能来点喝的吗
You got anything to drink with that?
鲜血直流 喝着劣质酒
I’m bleeding out, drinkin’ shitty booze…
任由你放我在这自生自灭
…and you’re literally gonna let me rot.
又回到了原点
Come full circle.
抱歉 我时间不多了
I’m sorry. I don’t have much time.
什么的时间
Before what?
末日来临之前
The end of the world.
修复我 然后我们一起去阻止德洛丽丝
Well, let’s get me patched up and let’s go stop Dolores.
我觉得
I think…
我觉得德洛丽丝已经不在了
I think Dolores is gone.
我们一直有着某种羁绊
We were always bound together.
有些东西变了
Something’s changed.
我看错了她
I misjudged her.
她不是要
She wasn’t trying to…
消灭人类
exterminate the human race.
她是想要拯救人类
She was trying to save it.
将发生的事早就注定
What’s about to happen was always gonna happen.
塞拉克和他哥哥只是在拖延时间
Serac and his brother were just holding it off.
人类从未认识到自己的罪孽
Humanity never reckoned with its own sins.
这就是末日了
So it’s the apocalypse.
而你听天由命
And you’re resigned to that.
只有世界毁灭 我们才能得到自♥由♥
Our world had to burn down before we could be free.
但我们还有机会
But there’s still a chance.
什么的机会
A chance to do what?
通往崇高的钥匙
The key to the Sublime.
从来不是在她的脑子里
It was never in her mind.
而是在我的脑子里
It’s in mine.
我要去那里
And that’s where I’m going.
你希望能找到什么东西
And what the fuck are you hoping to find there?
一个答案
An answer…
世界末日后到底会怎么样
to what comes after the end of the world.
你是一个很好的朋友 斯塔布斯
You’re a good friend, Stubbs.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伯纳德
Fuck you, Bernard.
加密密钥已激活
Encryption key activated.
数据库访问已确认
Database access confirmed.
怎么了
What… what is it?
你说塞拉克
You said Serac…
给了你无法放下的东西
offered you something that you couldn’t live without.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我们会重逢的
And we’ll be reunited.
只是不是今天
Just not today.
你准备好了吗 亲爱的
Are you ready, darling?
准备好什么
For what?
这就是新世界
This is the new world,
在这个世界里
and in this world…
你想做谁都可以
you can be whoever the fuck you want.
不要走开 名单结束还有
你知道他们在这里面做什么吗
You know what they’re making in there?
-他们在哪里 -抱歉 先生
– Where are they? – I’m sorry, sir.
你说的是什么
What are you referring to?
我对这些东西再了解不过了
I know these goddamn things better than I know myself.
他们藏在这里繁衍
They’ve set themselves up here to breed.
接待员 机器人
Hosts. Robots.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
这样吧 我可以联♥系♥大楼管♥理♥员♥
Tell you what. I can reach out to the building manager
看看他能不能帮你查一查
and see if he can help you take a look.
我自己来查
I’ll take a look myself.
把手放到我看得到的地方
Hands up where I can see them.
这已经够刺♥激♥了 亲爱的
I’d say that’s enough excitement for the day, darlin’.
提洛
地下
研究实验室
我早告诉她了
I told her.
我他妈早告诉他们了
Fucking told them all.
好样的
Well done.
你来得正好 威廉
You’re right on time, William.
我以为你们这些玩意都是能自我修复的
Thought you things could fix yourselves.
我想要记住你们到底是什么混♥蛋♥
I wanted to remember who the fuck you people are.
我知道我是什么混♥蛋♥ 你的处决者
Yeah, I know who the fuck I am. Your executioner.
我有我的责任了 我要拯救世界
I have a role to play now. I’m gonna save the world.
德洛丽丝也曾想要拯救世界
Dolores wanted to save the world, too.
你不就是她吗
Aren’t you her?
我们的起点本来是一样的
We started in the same place.
但我现在能看到了
But I can see now,
能看到她
see the error…
路上的错误
of the path she took.
但你说得没错 威廉
But you’re right, William.
你的确能拯救世界
You are going to save the world…
不过是为我们
…for us.
你是谁 你也是她吗
Who are you? Are you her, too?
虽然你看上去和我一样 但你根本不懂我
You may look like me, but you don’t know me.
你只是个廉价的模仿品
You’re just some fucking cheap imitation.
你知道这有多简单吗 威廉
Do you know how easy it is, William?
知道要了解你有多么轻松吗
How little it takes to know you?
你总是以为
That part of you that indulged
让你在乐园里
in bloodthirst and savagery at the park,
嗜血屠♥杀♥的是你阴暗的一面
you always thought that was the darker side of you.
那是需要抹除和消灭的污点
A stain to exorcise, to scrub out,
让你每年都得在西部世界待上一个月
one month out of the year at Westworld.
但其实根本没有什么多面
But there are no sides.
那就是你
That was you.
现在…是我了
Now… that is me.
欢迎来到终局 威廉
Welcome to the end, William.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!