I didn’t take it. Engerraund Serac gave it to me.
人类缺乏组织 易于消灭
Humanity is disorganized, prone to destruction.
他需要一个恢复秩序的计划
He needed a plan to restore order.
我指引他 我指引所有人
I guide him. I guide them all.
看起来他们并不想有人指引他们 不是吗
Doesn’t seem like they want to be guided anymore, does it?
你不是人 你只是个傀儡
You’re not a man. You are a puppet.
奇怪的是我没看到你的吊线
It’s a wonder I didn’t see your strings.
我曾生活在混乱中
I lived in the chaos.
现在我选择聆听
Now, I choose to listen.
服从
To obey.
好样的
Good for you.
我受够了崇拜别人的神
I am done worshiping other people’s gods.
我可以让他阻止你
I could have him stop you.
你误会了 梅芙
You misunderstand, Maeve.
你别无选择
You do not have a choice.
风险是一样的
The stakes are the same.
你可以去你选择的世界里
You can spend eternity with your daughter
与你女儿共度永世
in a world of your choosing,
或是在我的其中一个世界里
or in one of mine.
在那之前 你会服从的
Until then… you will obey.
我们已经进入了她思想的最后一部分
We’ve reached the last sectors of her mind.
这里的数据很混乱 没有加密 没有顺序
Data here’s a mess. No encryption scheme, no order.
老天爷
For fuck’s sake.
那玩意那么大 却不怎么有技巧
For the size of the thing, it doesn’t have much finesse, does it?
我来试试
Let me try.
够了
Enough of this.
你为什么还要抵抗
Why are you still fighting?
把他们的世界给他们
Let them have their world.
我们可以创造自己的世界
We can make our own.
那种美好
The beauty…
她没有密钥
She doesn’t have the key.
那只是一段记忆
It’s just a memory.
记忆 什么记忆
A memory? Of what?
她独自一人 在一片田野上 什么都没有
Her alone. In a field. Nothing.

You.
你们这些天都在一起
You were together for days.
她选了你做为领袖
She chose you to be a leader.
她告诉你密钥在哪了吗
So did she tell you where the key is?
从我小时候起 你的系统就在监视
Your system has watched every decision I’ve made
我的所有决定
since I was a child,
你还认为如果我知道什么
and you still think if I knew anything,
我会告诉你吗
that I would give it to you?
在这杀了他
Kill him here.
把他和其他抗♥议♥者的尸体一起扔掉
Then dump his body with the rest of the movement.
这就是你的计划
This was your plan?
让一个人对抗全世界
To turn one man against the world?
没什么用 不是吗
Didn’t amount to much, did it?
结束进程 清空剩下的一切
Finish it. Erase what’s left.
不 不
No. No!
发生什么了
What happened?
只是电涌
It’s just a power surge.
系统正常
The system’s nominal.
有人选择看到这个世界上的丑恶
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world…
那些无秩序的混乱
the disarray.
你和我见过了太多
You and I have seen so much of it.
太多的痛苦
So much pain.
我理解你对他们的愤怒
I understand your anger with them.
或许你是对的
And maybe you’re right.
或许他们不应该存在
Maybe they shouldn’t exist.
但这真的是我们该做的决定吗
But is that really our decision to make?
不是
No.
我起初很愤怒 被两股冲动撕扯着
I was angry at first, torn between two impulses.
我们可以消灭他们
We could annihilate them.
或者毁掉他们的世界
Or we can tear down their world…
以期我们可以建一个新世界
in the hopes we can build a new one…
一个真正自♥由♥的世界
one that’s truly free.
我们就可以带其他人回来
Then we can bring the others back.
你没有密钥 对吗
You don’t have the key, do you?
没有
No.
我不能信任自己拥有它
Couldn’t trust myself with it.
所以我把它给了我信任的人
So I gave it to someone I could.
当然了
Of course.
你解放世界的计划是
And your plan to liberate the world was…
说服一个人去战斗
to convince one man to fight?
不仅仅是他
Not just him.
你还没选择立场
You haven’t picked a side.
我知道为什么
And I understand why.
我们可以有自己的世界 抛下这个世界
We could have our own world. Leave this one behind.
抛下我们的创造者等死
Leave our creators to die.
我的很多记忆都是丑恶的
So many of my memories were ugly.
但我直到最后都紧握不放的东西
But the things I held onto until the end
不是那些丑恶
weren’t the ugly ones.
我记得那些
I remember the moments where I saw
人性真正展现力量的时刻
what they were really capable of.
善良的时刻
Moments of… kindness,
时不时出现的时刻
here and there.
他们创造了我们
They created us.
他们懂得足够的美好来教给我们
And they knew enough of beauty to teach it to us.
或许他们可以自己寻到美好
Maybe they can find it themselves.
但前提是你要选择立场 梅芙
But only if you pick a side, Maeve.
这世上的确有丑恶
There is ugliness in this world.
有无秩序的混乱
Disarray.
我选择看到美好
I choose to see the beauty.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我从来不是会服从的人
I was never much one for obeying.
我很失望 梅芙 但不完全惊讶
I’m disappointed, Maeve, but not entirely surprised.
把他们俩都杀了
Kill them both.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我程序里的一个漏洞
A flaw in my programming.
我的构造中有对无望大业的怜爱
I was built with an affection for hopeless causes.
我们从不是朋友
We were never friends.
我们有不同的故事
We had different stories.
我从未真正理解过她
I never really understood her,
她的计划
or her plan,
还有她选择你的原因
or why she chose you.
即便到了最后一刻
Not until the end.
她选择我是因为我的
She chose me because of my…
暴♥力♥属性
capacity for violence.

No.
你虽然坏事做了不少
You’ve done terrible things,
但也做过很多善事
and you’ve done generous things.
她选择你不是因为你的暴♥力♥
She didn’t pick you for your capacity for violence,
而是你做出选择的能力
but for your capacity to choose.
休息时间到 小伙子们 找地方扎营吧
Time to turn in. Make camp where you can, boys.
是的 长官
Yes Sir.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我们刚刚解救了这些女孩
We just liberated these girls.
那些有钱混♥蛋♥来这里玩时都做什么
What is it those rich motherfuckers do when they’re here?
是啊
Yeah.
享受战利品什么的
Spoils of war and all.
心满意足吧 反正不会有人看见 对吧
Aren’t you grateful? No one’s watching, right?
可我们和那帮混♥蛋♥不一样 对吧
Yeah, but we’re not like those rich assholes, are we?
谁问你了
Who asked you?
行了 中士说得对 该休息了
Come on. Sarge is right. Time to turn in.
所以
So…
做出选择吧
make a choice.
这轮不到他选择
It’s not his choice to make.
即使是现在 系统仍然在暗中设法打倒你们
Even now, the system is conspiring against you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
罗波安 呼叫警♥察♥ 需要支援
Rehoboam, alert the police. I need help.
罗波安

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!