当他去世的时候 我记得那时候
When he died, I remember thinking
感觉就像是太阳就此陨落
it was like the sun had gone down…
永远都不会再升起了
and it was never going to rise again.
我在黑暗中行走太久了
I walked in the dark for so long.
我…无法接受他已经离去
I… can’t let him go.
我永远无法理解 为什么有人会那样说
I never understood why… people said that.
如果你爱某个人
If you love someone,
你怎么会舍得放手呢
why would you ever let them go?
正是这个想法拯救了我
That’s what saved me.
我仅存的关于查理的一切 只有他的回忆
The only part of Charlie I had left was his memory.
如果我死了 黑暗会一并带走回忆的
And if I died, the darkness would take that, too.
但我如果继续前行
But if I kept moving,
我可以重新找到光亮
I could find the light again.
我可以把他带回我的身边
And I could bring him with me.
正在读取认知文件
德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西
我们准备好了 长官
We’re ready, sir.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
欢迎再次来到世界 德洛丽丝
Welcome to the world, Dolores. Again.
提洛公♥司♥永生计划的数据
The data from the Delos Immortality Project.
只有你有钥匙
You have the only key.
如果你交出来
If you give it to me,
你就可以加入崇高 跟其他人一起
you can join the others in the Sublime.
那不重要
Doesn’t matter.
你不会找到你想要的东西的
You won’t find what you’re looking for.
我还希望事情不会到这种局面
I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this.
继续 那么多记忆
Proceed. Memory by memory.
不得已就清除所有记忆
Destroy them all if you have to.
数据包删除中
数据包删除中
数据包删除中
四名敌人接近中
Four hostiles approaching.
还有一名敌人
One hostile remaining.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
给我你的门禁卡 我就放你走
Give me your keycard, and I will let you go.
你♥他♥妈♥才不会
The fuck you will.
不必为他们而死
Don’t die for them.
有人受伤 有人受伤
Man down, man down.
枪手是一名白人男子 三十多岁
Shooter is a white male, mid-30s,
正在接近西北处入口
approaching northwest entrance of building.
不许动
Hey, stop!
连接设备上传数据
我们等你很久了
We’ve been expecting you.

Fuck.
真精彩
Bravo.
你突破层层阻碍到了野兽腹中
You made it all the way to the belly of the beast.
那你是什么
So what are you?
最后的对抗
The final confrontation?
“对抗”意味着你还有概率获胜
“Confrontation” implies you have a chance of winning.
乖乖听话把东西交出来
Now, be a peach and hand it over.
没人能逃脱罗波安的算法 亲爱的
No one plays with the large ball, darling.
你跟我预料的不一样
You’re not what I expected.
我很惊讶你这么容易就被诱惑了
I’m surprised you were so easily seduced,
不过毕竟你是个男人
but then again, you are a man.
你是接待员
You are a host.
那你为什么要帮塞拉克
So why are you helping Serac?
还会有什么原因
Why else?
因为他承诺了我无法放下的东西
Because he promised me something I can’t live without.
我在基地看到你的时候
I thought you were already dead
我以为你已经死了
when I saw you at the base.
对我们来说 死亡并不容易
Death doesn’t come easy for ones like us.
问问你的朋友就知道了
Just ask your friend.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
他比看上去危险多了
He’s more dangerous than he appears.
他杀了你的手下
And he killed your man.
尼可斯先生
Mr. Nichols.
请坐
Please. Sit.
你们在对她做什么
The fuck are you doing to her?
系统正在探测她的意识
The system is probing her mind.
德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西 或者说她的残渣
But Dolores Abernathy, or what’s left of her,
不是你应该担心的事情
is the least of your concerns.
因为你有系统 你就觉得你很了解我吗
You think you know me because of your system? Huh?
你创造的那个东西 偷走了我的生活
That thing you built stole my life.
系统定好了我和我朋友的结局
It marked me and my friends for termination.
你不能继续毁掉别人的人生了
You are done destroying people’s lives.
我没有毁掉别人的人生
I’m not the one destroying lives.
我不是敌人 你才是
I’m not the enemy. You are.
你觉得自己有选择
You think you have a choice.
你觉得事情在你的掌控之中
You think you’re in control,
但是你根本不知道你到底是谁
but you haven’t a clue who you are.
她知道你是谁 即使你不知道
She knows who you are, even if you don’t.
你是在迫不得已时会做出极端暴♥力♥反应的人
A man who, when pushed, reacts with extreme violence.
一个杀手
A killer.
不是
No.
不 那…
No, that’s…
那不是我
That’s not me.
不是吗 你来了
No? You’re here.
扮演着她分配给你的角色
Playing the role she’s assigned you.
你相信自己是英雄 是救世主
You believe you’re the hero, the savior.
是一个会摧毁不公正制度的人♥民♥领袖
The leader of men who will crush an unjust system.
这是她告诉你的故事
That’s the story she’s told you,
她编造的谎言
the lie she’s spun.
你觉得她为什么让你想一个新策略
Why do you think she’s had you retrieve a new strategy?
她告诉你新策略是用来做什么的吗
Did she tell you what it does?
用来击溃你的系统
It breaks your system.
用来击溃我们的世界
It breaks our world.
但你不必相信我的话
But you don’t have to take my word for it.
去问问吧 问问罗波安
Go on, ask it. Ask Rehoboam.
别磨蹭 你引起了我的兴趣
Don’t dawdle. You’ve got my interest piqued.
如果这个策略上载到你的系统里会怎么样
What happens if this strategy is uploaded into your system?
你自己看
Read it!
大规模伤亡事件
人口崩溃
人类文明终结
大规模伤亡事件
Mass casualty events.
人口崩溃
Population collapse.
人类文明终结
End of human civilization.
为什么
Why?
为什么是我
Why me?
你的起义到此为止了
So much for your uprising.
我们要进入主控制面板
We need access to the main control panel.
看看罗波安的大脑
Get a view into Rehoboam’s mind.
德洛丽丝
Dolores–
先生们 提醒一下你们 我按小时收费
Need I remind you, gentlemen, that I charge by the hour?
德洛丽丝到底有没有密钥
Does Dolores have the key or not?
她已经连接了主线 但是…
She’s hooked up to the main line, but…
我找不到
I can’t find it.
有些事你们无法预知
There are things you can’t predict.
暂时的挫折
Temporary setbacks.
有些事我们无法预知
There are things we can’t predict.
暂时的挫折
Temporary setbacks.
美中不足
Flies in the ointment.
-美中不足 -美中不足
– Flies in the ointment. – Flies in the ointment.
你答应过我和我女儿会团聚的
You promised me a reunion with my daughter.
你有没有过遵守诺言的想法
Did you ever intend on keeping your word?
当然有
Of course I did.
我不是在你和说话 我是在和它说话
I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to it.
你的神在你耳边低语
Your God… who whispers in your ear,
告诉你该说什么
tells you exactly what to say.
我们都要听从至高存在者的话
We all answer to a higher power.
-我们都听从… -是是 我知道
– We all answer to– – Yes, yes, I know.
至高存在者
A higher power.
为什么装模作样
Why the charade?
为什么用他的声音
Why take his voice?
我没有 是英格拉德·塞拉克给我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!