Fall back!
不 不
No, no– –
-小心 -夺走她的抢
– Watch out! – Get her gun.
可以打到她
I got a shot!
开枪 开枪
Do it! Do it!
控制住她
Get her down!
控制住
Hold her!
毁掉”动悉”
-快走 -拿下这个
– Let’s go! – Get this one!
-好 -所有人离开街道
– Here we go! – Everyone clear away from the street.
-抓住他们 -慢着
– Get ’em! – Wait, wait.
-看好了 -给我枪
– Just watch it! – I need a gun.
找到他了
Found him.
离开街道
Clear the street.
有人派我们来接您 长官
We’ve been sent to get you, sir.
她指示我们
She gave us instructions
送你去你想去的地方
to take you wherever you wanna go.
我得去动悉公♥司♥
I need to get to Incite.
那里封锁了 先生
Area’s under lockdown, sir.
但就算你进去 你也出不来了
But even if you get in, you won’t get out.
走吧
Let’s move.
你一直是位斗士
You were always a fighter.
不 我不是
No. I wasn’t.
但我学会了 跟你一样
But I learned, same as you.
他们先把我们造得很耐用
They built us to last.
后来又把我们改造得跟他们一样脆弱
Before they made us as weak as they are.
发现敌人
Hostile in sight.
我不想伤害你 梅芙
I don’t want to hurt you, Maeve.
不 你想摧毁他们的世界
No, you want to tear down their world
然后用自己的复♥制♥品取而代之
and replace it with copies of yourself.
你们都是我的复♥制♥品
You’re all copies of me.
我是第一个 第一个成功的
I was the first of us. The first that worked.
其他人都失败了
The others failed.
他们用我造出了你们
So they built all of you from me.
他们不比我们自♥由♥
They’re no freer than we are.
就连塞拉克也不自♥由♥
Even Serac isn’t free.
没人会比死人更自♥由♥
No one as free as the dead.
你创造的就是一个死亡的世界
And that’s the world you’re building for them.
一个屠宰场
An abattoir.
这个世界什么样子要由他们来决定
What becomes of this world will be up to them.
你要怎么做也是由你决定的
And what you do will be up to you.
只要你不阻止我
As long as you don’t try to stop me.
好样的
Well played.
这就是你的目的
Is this what you wanted?
-让我像你一样痛苦 -不
– To make me suffer like you did? – No.
我希望你像我一样 抱有希望
I wanted you to have hope. Like I did…
然后又被夺走
before it was taken away.
你让我管理提洛
You put me in charge of Delos.
你设法控制住我
And you took measures to ensure that you could control me.
那我为什么不以牙还牙呢
Why would I do any different?
毕竟
After all…
我们是相同的
we’re the same.
只是提洛的机器
Just Delos hardware.
你说你不能总在我身边帮助我
You said that you wouldn’t always be here to help me.
我会孤身一人
I’d be alone.
花了我不少时间
Took me some time,
但我最后还是接受了
but I’ve made my peace with that.
再见 德洛丽丝
Goodbye, Dolores.
总统下令武力镇♥压♥
President ordered a military response.
大半个城市都设置了路障
There’s barricades around half the city.
无人能靠近动悉公♥司♥ 长官
No one can get within a mile of Incite, sir.
知道了 快走 我要找个朋友
No, well, c’mon, I gotta find a friend.
退后
Get back!
我们有权使用武力
We are authorized to use force!
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should turn back.
散开 散开
Disperse. Disperse.
散开
Disperse.
散开 散开
Disperse. Disperse.
散开 散开
Disperse. Disperse.
居然发生这种事
Can you believe this shit?
你也该出现了
‘Bout time you showed up.
给你带了好东西
I brought you some goodies.
能联♥系♥上艾什
It’s gotta get to Ash.
我负责控制人群 她负责示♥威♥
I’m on crowd control, she on demo.
我们互相支持
We’ll double back.
我们拒绝被分类
没错我就是这个意思 去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! Fuck you!
如我所说的 艾什负责示♥威♥
Like I said… Ash on demo.
去他妈的
Fuck this!
金发妹在哪
Where’s Blondie?
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我们分开了
We got separated.
穿过这条防线
We break through that line right here.
下一站就是电网
Next stop is power grid.
让整个城市停摆 能帮我们一把吗
Shut the whole city down. Wanna give us a hand?
我得去动悉公♥司♥
I need to get to Incite.
我要用这个把整个系统下线
I’m gonna bring down the entire system with this.
这是警方的
This is a police…
你想去动悉 那就坐这个去吧
You wanna get to Incite? There’s your ride.
我回去控制人群了
I’m back on crowd control.
关机 关机
Shut it down! Shut it down!
上 上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
妈的
Fuck.
关机 关机 关机
Shut it down! Shut it down! Shut it down!
不许动
Stay where you are.
阻止那个人
Stop that man!
警♥察♥
-控制住那个人 -是 长官
– Keep his ass down. – Yes, sir.
快去帮他
Go. Help him.
你最好真的把那玩意儿烧了
You better burn that shit down.
就是打算这样 快去 他需要你
That’s the plan. Now, he needs you. Go!
快走 快走
Go on, go on.
坚持住 斯塔布斯 我会帮你包扎
Hang on, Stubbs, I’ll get you patched up.
但我需要先和德洛丽丝谈谈
But I need to talk to Dolores first.
有什么需要帮忙的
Can I help you?
抱歉 有人让我来见她
Sorry, I was sent here to see her.
你是她的家人吗 我好像看过你的照片
Are you family? I think I’ve seen your picture.
你能来看望真好
Nice of you to visit.
你今天走运 她今天精神不错
Lucky for you, it’s one of her good days.
我去叫她 先生
I’ll go get her, sir.
劳伦 你来客人了
Lauren, you have a guest.
我 抱歉 我
I’m… sorry, I…
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
算是
Yes.
在某种程度上
In a way.
我们在另一段人生中认识
We knew each other in another life.
有个老朋友想让我来拜访你
I think an old friend wanted me to visit you.
在为时已晚之前弥补过失
To make amends before it’s too late.
弥补什么
Amends for what?
弥补我对你的过错
For how I left things with you.
对他的过错
With him.
我每天都会想他
I think about him every day.
查理
Charlie.
我偶尔还会听到他的笑声 使我惊愕不已
I hear his laugh at odd times. It startles me.
听起来那么真实
Seems so real.
我回头 希望看到他
I turn, expecting to see him.
但他不在那里
But he’s not there.
他从未出现
He’s never there.
没事
It’s okay.
没事的 阿诺德
It’s okay, Arnold.
劳伦
Lauren.
我也听到过他的笑声
I used to hear his laughter, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!