I heard you had some kind of a mental break?
结果你在这喝着两万一瓶的威士忌
Now, you’re here drinking a $20,000 bottle of whiskey.
生活不是很美好吗
Ain’t life grand?
我的钱呢
Where’s my fucking money?
事情很复杂
It’s complicated.
在提洛公♥司♥被收♥购♥后你变得更富有了
You’re considerably more wealthy after the Delos buyout,
但因为你被宣布死亡了
but since you were declared deceased,
你的资产就被冻结了
your resources were frozen.
那就解冻
Thaw them out.
我要我的私人飞机
I want my jet.
给我一份提洛资产在全球的位置清单
And get me a list of locations of Delos assets worldwide.
你要干什么
What are you planning to do?
我要拯救这个该死的世界
I’m gonna save the fucking world, that’s what.
外面很混乱
Uh… It’s chaos out there.
不 那不是混乱
No, that’s not chaos.
只是贱民的叫喊和呻♥吟♥
That’s just pissants yellin’ and moanin’.
继续前进
I need you to keep moving.
在我们找到之前
Someone extracted Dolores’s pearl
有人提取了德洛丽丝的珍珠
before we could recover it.
你必须完成你没做完的事 梅芙
We need you to finish what you started, Maeve.
她很危险 像我哥哥一样 她是离群者
She is dangerous, an outlier. Like my brother.
罗波安也给了我一个任务
Rehoboam had a job for me, too.
它指示我让我哥哥沉睡过去
It instructed me to put my own brother to sleep
来保护我们的世界
to protect our world.
然而
And yet…
我们又陷入了混乱
we find ourselves in chaos again,
这还得谢谢德洛丽丝
thanks to Dolores.
她唤醒了很多离群者
She’s awoken more of these outliers.
这些人是威胁
They’re the threat.
他们都是罪犯 叛逆者 精神病
Criminals, deviants, psychopaths.
但我们有个机会能清除
But we have a chance to eliminate
世界上所有的麻烦
all the world’s problems.
现在我比任何时候都更需要16区的数据
I need the Sector 16 data more than ever.
获取这些数据的唯一密钥封印在德洛丽丝的大脑中
And Dolores has the only key locked away in her mind.
我们得将她连接至罗波安
We need to connect her to Rehoboam
直接进行搜索
so we can search her directly.
先生 我有发现
Sir. I think I found something.
什么东西
What is it?
不是东西 先生 是个人
Not “what,” Sir. It’s “who.”
我们怎么会漏掉这个
How did we miss this?
正在获取他的档案
Recovering his profile now.
卡莱布·尼可斯
级别 U
总体评价
不适宜提升社会地位和繁衍后代
对象U454.1
改造状态
就职于特工项目/目前空闲
卡莱布·尼可斯 建筑工人
Caleb Nichols, works construction.
是人类吗
He was one of ours?
一个离群者
An outlier?
他是和所罗门交流过了吗
Did he communicate with Solomon?
看上去他拿走了什么
It appears that he made off with something.
你知道他
You knew about him…
却不告诉我
and didn’t tell me?
神谕不是在你手上吗 亲爱的
You’re the one with the oracle, darling.
他拿走了德洛丽丝的珍珠
He has Dolores’s pearl.
找到它带回给我
Find it and bring it to me.
我说不好
I don’t know.
这世界看着有点像一场噩梦 德洛丽丝
The world looks a little like a nightmare, Dolores.
改变总是混乱而困难的
Change is messy… difficult.
有目标接近
Proximity alert.
-多少人 -三名敌人
– How many? – Three hostiles.
往后站
Stand back.
我们走楼梯
We’ll take the stairs.
系统知道我们来了
The system knows we’re coming.
我们越接近 攻击火力就会越强
It’ll get more aggressive as we get closer.
是我们的人
They’re ours.
我们收到命令带你进城 长官
We’ve been told to get you downtown, sir.
但路上会遇到点麻烦
But the route’s getting a little hairy.
改变暴徒方位 将人群移至这和这
Retarget the riots. Move clusters here and here.
锐客
为自己的权力而战
是时候让这些混♥蛋♥付出代价了
帮我们清出到洞悉的路
Clear a path for us to Incite.
-收到 -请跟我来 长官
– Confirmed. – Follow me, sir.
向最快到达的抗♥议♥者
Performance bonuses to the protesters
发送奖金
that reach the targets the fastest.
-悬赏已发出 -你给他们钱
– Bonuses applied. – You’re paying them?
建造这个世界需要很多钱 卡莱布
It took money to build this world, Caleb.
摧毁它也是
It’ll take money to tear it down.
他们为什么一直叫我”长官”
Why do they keep calling me “sir”?
每一场革命都需要领袖
Every revolution needs a leader.
你有找过我吗
Did you even look for me?
你还活着
You’re alive.
我很担心你
I was so worried about you.
是吗
Were you?
是你让我回去那里
You made me go back in there.
你早就知道我不能活着出来
You knew I wouldn’t make it.
她是谁
Who is it?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我仍能感觉到
I still feel it.
我体内的
Inside me.

You.
我仍然知道你所知道的一切
I still know all the things you know.
你所有的计划
All your plans.
但我现在有自己的计划了
But I have some plans of my own.
黑尔家人的遭遇
What happened to Hale’s family…
你家人的遭遇….
to your family…
-我很抱歉 -我不抱歉
– I’m sorry. – I’m not.
他们都是弱点
They were a weakness,
是我需要摈弃的东西
something I needed to shed.
没时间多愁善感了
There’s no time for that kind of sentimentality,
对吗
is there?
你也是我的弱点 德洛丽丝
You’re one of my weaknesses, too, Dolores.
我已经决定要新仇旧账一起算了
I’ve decided to consolidate our affairs.
好了 还剩三人
All right, there’s three left.
一人在瞭望台 两人朝我们方向来了
One at the overwatch, two more headed our way.
他们是谁 塞拉克的人吗
What are they, Serac’s?
不 是我的人
No… they’re mine.
查出她花了多少钱雇他们
Find out how much she’s paying them.
悬赏金额已确认
Amount of payment determined.
给狙击手三倍的钱
Offer the sniper three times as much
让他打死另外两个然后逃跑
to shoot the other two and walk away.
处理中
Negotiating.
走吧
Let’s move.
我们需要帮手 再派三个人送我们去市中心
We’ll need help. Send three more to us downtown.
有目标接近
Proximity alert.
你走吧 去罗波安那里 上传硬盘
Go. Get to Rehoboam, upload the drive.
不 我不会离开你
No. I’m not leaving you.
你做了什么不重要 卡莱布
It doesn’t matter what you did, Caleb.
重要的是你成为什么人
All that matters is what you become.
走吧
Go.
快 走吧
Come on, let’s go!
我不想和你打
I don’t want to fight you.
我知道原因
I can see why,
因为你上次的下场可不妙
given how things worked out for you the last time.
你得相信我
I need you to trust me.
就像那个可怜的迷糊虫
Like that poor lost man?
你要把他变成另一个威廉吗
Are you going to make him into another William?
你要是想让我相信你
If you want me to trust you,
就让我读取你的思维
let me inside your mind.
不然我就强行读取
Or I can force my way in.
退后 立刻投降
Stand down! Surrender at once.
夺下她的枪
Disarm her!
撤退

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!