Your request is complete.
请取走硬盘
Take the drive.
听上去挺年轻
He doesn’t sound like much.
但是你曾经蛊惑过一个年轻人 对吗
But you’ve turned a young man before, haven’t you?
释放了他心中的黑暗
Unleashed the darkness inside him.
不管他是谁…
Well, whoever he is…
他现在救不了你了
he can’t save you now.
我要提醒你…
I must warn you–
这个世界就是一个等待着火星的火♥药♥桶
This world was a powder keg just waiting for a spark.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我们应该只有开车才能追上她了
These look like our best bet to catch up to her.
我看看能不能发动起来
I can see if I can get one runnin’.
我要去尿个尿
I gotta take a piss.
轮不到你来决定
You’re not callin’ the shots here.
我们之中还是有人类的
One of us is the only human here.
拍卖♥♥上的那个人
This guy from the auction…
跟这一切有什么关系
how’s he connect to all of this?
卡莱布·尼可斯
Caleb Nichols?
他是离群者的一员
He’s one of these outliers.
如果我们能找到他 也许就能阻止她
If we can find him, we might be able to stop her.
她和他一起想得到什么
What does she want with him?
他是德洛丽丝的计划
He’s Dolores’s plan.
你是说他参与了她的计划
You mean he plays a part in her plan.

No.
德洛丽丝是有细腻情感的
Dolores was made with a poetic sensibility.
她不会摧毁人类
She won’t destroy humanity.
但他会
He will.
你当初就该杀了我
You should’ve killed me when you had the chance.
你好 卡莱布
Hello, Caleb.
我有几条给你的指示
I have some instructions for you.
不要走开 名单结束有预告
将发生的事早就注定
What’s about to happen was always gonna happen.
世界毁灭后会怎么样
What comes after the end of the world?
你控制的未来
The future you control.
你相信他是英雄吗
You believe he’s a hero?
我现在有角色了
I have a role to play now.
我会拯救这个该死的世界
I’m gonna save the fucking world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!