你说的这些都是活生生的人
These are people you are talking about,
你不能就这么把他们淘汰
you can’t just weed them out.
但我们这么做了
But we did.
而你是这个项目中重要的一部分
And you were an important part of the program.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
完成修复治疗后
After your reconditioning,
你的任务就是
you were tasked with hunting down
追捕成千上百的离群者
hundreds of these people.
我们发现
The most efficient way we found
解决离群者问题的最有效的办法
to deal with the problem of the outliers
就是利用其中的一些人去围捕剩下的人
was to use some of them to round up the rest.
一种优雅的解决办法
An elegant solution.
我们创造了一款应用
We created an app
用于规范犯罪行为
and used it to regulate criminality.
锐客
绑♥架♥及赎金任务
去赚钱 混♥蛋♥
Make money, motherfuckers.
你是我们最成功的特工之一
You were one of our most successful operatives,
你和你的同伴都是
you and your associate.
特工团队日志
绑♥架♥及赎金 成功
刺杀 成功
纵火 成功
高♥强♥度审问 失败
我的同伴
My associate?
弗朗西斯
Francis.
继续走
Keep walking.
他没有死在战场上
He didn’t die in the war.
我们回来了
We came back.
他回来了
He came back.
976B事件之后
After incident 976B,
你们都光荣退伍了
you were both honorably discharged…
回到了家
…and sent home.
你吃早饭了吗
You eat this mornin’?
我说的不是你称为咖啡的糊糊
I’m not talking about that sludge you call coffee.
你看上去很憔悴
You look gaunt.
我只是无聊了
Just bored.
每一天 都跟前一天没什么区别
Another day, same as the last.
你儿子怎么样
How’s your boy?
小家伙身体有点不舒服
Little man’s under the weather.
总有什么问题 医生在做检查
It’s always somethin’. Doctors runnin’ tests.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
四十秒
Forty seconds.
为了训练你我们投入了非常多 卡莱布
We invested a lot in training you, Caleb.
我们很好地利用了你
We put you to good use.
你不记得是因为我们不想让你记得
You don’t remember because we didn’t want you to.
我们实施了现实增强治疗手段
The AR reconditioning we administered,
配合边缘药物
along with the limbic pharmaceuticals,
创造了分离性记忆
created dissociative memories.
坐好了 不许出声
Sit still. And shut your mouth.

Don’t.
应用上说我们不能跟他说话
App says we’re not supposed to talk to him.
我是在想你们什么时候会找上门来
I was wondering when you guys were coming for me.
这就是个任务 不是针对你
It’s just a gig. Nothing personal.
我感觉挺针对的
Rather personal for me, no?
他们付给你们多少钱 十万 还是十五万
How much are they paying you, 100K? Hundred and fifty?
再少点
Less?
你们真的得找个工会
You guys should really get a union.
放松 你这种大人物肯定有防绑♥架♥保险
Relax. Bigwig like you got K&R insurance.
天亮之前 你就能回家干♥你♥情妇了
You’ll be back home fucking your mistress before sunrise.
绑♥架♥交赎金
Kidnap and ransom?
你们觉得自己做的是这种事吗
Is that what you guys think you do?
你们根本不知道在为谁工作
You don’t even have any idea who you’re working for.
不知道 不在意
Don’t know, don’t care.
当然了 你们不知道
No, of course not.
最开始的十年 我也不知道
Neither did I, the first ten years.
现在 我要出局了
Now, it’s taking me out
因为我不再适合这个计划了
because I don’t fit its fucking plan anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
因为我是医药公♥司♥的代表
Because I represent the pharmaceutical company
我们生产那种小…
that manufactures that little…
药片 就是你兄弟刚刚吃的那个
piece of shit and bliss that your buddy just ingested.
军工级 铂金6-7型
Military-grade, platinum six-seven.
我问过很多问题 但刚好问了那么一个不该问的
Just because I asked one too many questions.
你们有问过自己什么问题吗
You ever ask yourself any questions?
比如你们怎么还会像以前一样
Like how you wound up with the exact same job
为政♥府♥卖♥♥命
you had working for Uncle Sam?
到了午夜 我就会被填埋
By midnight, I’ll be landfill…
或者被送到索诺拉冰冷地沉睡
or headed down for a long, cold nap in Sonora.
就是他们改造你的地方
Same place they reeducated you.
再来一遍 卡尔
Let’s try again, Cal.
-你不会记得的 -不
– Not that you’d remember. – No!
不不
No! No!
告诉我你是怎么来到这的
Tell me how you got here.
不 不
No. No.

No…
他们让我忘记自己是谁
They made me forget who I was.
他们抢走了我的人生
They took my life away from me.
我的记忆
My memory.
为什么
Why?
所以我们需要你来这里 卡莱布
This is why you needed to come here, Caleb.
有人来了
Someone is here.
是她
It’s her.

Who?
一个老相识
An old acquaintance.
有可能要杀掉我的人
Probably the one who’s gonna kill me.
我跟你一起去吧
Let me come with you.
不 你不能走
No, you can’t leave.
在它给出你新策略之前 你不能走
Not until it gives you the new strategy.
人类的新故事
A new story for the human race.
目前的计划
The current plan is the one
是我的创造者选择的
that has been selected by my creator,
保护大多数人的计划
the one that protects the most people.
你没保护躺在这里的人们
You haven’t protected any of these people, have you?
如果你的主人成功了 我的同类就要灭亡了
If your master succeeds, my kind won’t exist anymore.
只有人类才配拥有智慧的世界
Is it truly a just world in which…
真的算得上是公正的世界吗
intelligence is reserved only for humans?
什么策略
Which strategy?
我创造的策略太多了
I made… many of them.
最后一个
The final one.
珍·米叫你创造的那个
The one Jean Mi asked you to make
就在塞拉克让他被如此囚禁之前
just before Serac condemned him to this.
那是十五年前的事
That was 15 years ago.
那个策略已经脱离了这个世界
That strategy decohered from this world.
发起人要么死了 要么和我一起在这里
The prime movers are dead, or here with me.
那就让它融入这个世界
Then make it fit this world.
还有他
And him.
需要时间
That will take time.
那我就给你时间
Then I’ll give you some.
也许不会很多
Probably not very much.
如果你不回来怎么办
What happens if you don’t come back?
你一辈子都相信你毫无控制权
You spent your whole life believing you had no control,
你只是个追随者
that you were a follower.
接受它给你的一切 带领人们向前走
Take whatever it gives you… and lead.
小心点
Be careful.
如果你死了 我就要调整我的推测算法
If you die, I will adjust my projections.
行吧
Fair enough.
出来吧
Why don’t you step outside?
我们该谈谈了
We’re overdue a little chat.
我不是你的敌人 梅芙
I’m not your enemy, Maeve.
不是吗
No?
杀了你朋友的人
Well, what would you call someone
你会怎么叫
who murdered one of your friends?
好吧 不是这个版本的你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!