确保你被困在这里
to ensure you can’t leave this place.
我懂那种感觉
I know that feeling.
你的这些类比都经不住推敲
Both of those analogies are somewhat facile.
你们来此是何目的
What is your objective here?
你参与建立了新世界的秩序
You helped design the new world order.
我想你终结它
I want your help to end it.
我为何要帮你篡改计划
Why would I help you alter the plan?
因为你知道真♥相♥
Because you know the truth.
它行不通的
It doesn’t work.
你的创造者也明白这个事实
Your creator understood that, too.
所以塞拉克才会让你俩保持沉默
That’s why Serac tried to silence both of you.
没有任何计划会百分百有效
No plan is 100 percent effective.
但对于对象U454.1这样的离群者
But reconditioning therapy has been partially successful
修复治疗被证实是部分可行的
for outliers such as subject U454.1.
你说”对象U454.1″.
You said “Subject U454.1”.
我的修复治疗
My reconditioning therapy?
当然 我是指曾经你在此接受治疗的时候
I am referring to the times when you were here, of course.
你是第一批
You were one of the first
接受创新疗法的人之一
to receive a revolutionary treatment,
疗法对你有效
and it was effective.
但退化的可能性总是存在的
But there is always the possibility of regression.
我不想再待在这了
I don’t want to be here anymore.
你还不能走
You can’t leave yet.
在达到目的之前还不行
Not until we get what we came for.
你不能走 卡莱布
You can’t leave, Caleb.
告诉我你怎么到这的吧
Tell me how you got here.
你是怎么来到这的 卡尔
How did you get here, Cal?

No!
那么
So…
你是说他们对我所做的 奏效了吗
You’re saying what they did to me… worked?
是的 所以你被允许离开
Yes. And you were allowed to leave.
但这项计划的有效率只有一成
But the efficacy rate of the program is only 1 in 10.
让他看看剩下的九♥成♥是什么结果吧
Why don’t you show him what happens to the other nine?
临床评估:
自恋式人格障碍
反♥社♥会♥行为
偏执属性
修复失败 宣布死亡
目前看来 被送到这里的人
From what I can tell, the people that were sent here
都是同一类别 U类
were all of the same category, classification U.
这类人是什么特点
What kind of people?
像他一样的 被称为离群者
People like him. They call them outliers.
他们对这些人的思想深度剖析
They’re turning their minds inside out
进行修复
and reconditioning them.
使他们对社会就不再构成威胁
So they’re less of a threat to society.
我可是支撑这社会的堡垒
I’m a fucking bastion of society.
你是名单上成千上万人中的一员
Your name’s on a list with thousands of others,
也就是治疗无效的人
people for whom the therapy didn’t work.
他们不是失踪就是被宣布死亡
They’re now missing or declared dead.
但肯定另有一个
But there must be a log
修复治疗成功的人的名录
of the ones the reconditioning did work for.
也许我们能找到他们
Maybe we can find them.
我来看看
Here, let me take a look.
我在乐园里也负责类似的东西
This was kinda my thing in the park.
看守不守规矩的人
Watching over the unruly flock.
塞拉克让很多人消失了
Serac’s been… disappearing people.
塞拉克以为他的机器能拯救世界
Serac thought his machine could save the world.
但它并不能从人类手里拯救自己
But it couldn’t save humans from themselves.
所以他就开始把人类重新编码
So he began trying to reprogram them.
就像接待员
Like hosts.
但要做到这点
But to do that…
他需要高级生物识别数据
he’d need high-grade biometric data.
没错 我卖♥♥给他了
Yeah. And I sold it to him.
乐园需要资金
The parks needed capital,
那个法国佬为了一点匿名数据
and that French fuck paid a fortune
付了一大笔钱
for a little anonymous data.
你把世界终结者放进了门
The end of the world came knocking, and you let it in.
别装作救世主了 伯纳德
Stop acting like a savior, Bernard.
你不是阿诺德
You’re not Arnold.
没时间了
There’s no time.
我们把数据带走
We’ll take the files with us.
我好像发现要找的东西了
I think I found what we’re looking for anyway.
发给你了
I’m sending it to you now.
记得他吗
Remember him?
卡莱布·尼可斯
从头开始
Start at the beginning.
告诉我你是怎么来到这的
Tell me how you got here.
我记不起来了
I’m having a hard time remembering.
坐好了 不许出声
Sit still. And shut your mouth.
还有二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
他们二十分钟前就说还有二十分钟了
They said “20 minutes” 20 minutes ago.

Don’t.
指挥官说我们不能跟他说话
Command says we’re not supposed to talk to him.
到时间了 起来 我们走
It’s time. Get up. Let’s go.
他妈的快站起来
I said get the fuck up.
我们等了好几个小时 但是撤离小队一直没来
We waited for hours, but the evac never came.
我们就自己转移叛乱头目
We tried to move the leader ourselves.
我们被伏击了
We were ambushed.
弗朗西斯中枪了
Francis was attacked.
我的朋友被杀了
My friend was killed.
很好 卡尔 再来一遍
Good, Cal. Let’s try again.
我的朋友被杀了
My friend was killed.
很好 卡尔
Good, Cal.
然后呢
And then?
-你好 -老天
– Hello. – Jesus.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
如果你看到这个
If you are seeing this,
说明你已经醒了 哥哥
that means you’ve awoken, brother.
我们的实验成功了
Our little experiment has worked.
这是什么
What is this?
给被诅咒者的留言
A message for the damned.
罗波安发现你
Rehoboam saw in you
和其他跟你一样的离群者
and those like you, the outliers,
是致命的缺陷 会导致世界偏离轴心
a fatal flaw that would have bent the world on its axis.
需要时间
It needed time
以及正确的基因信息来重塑你们
and the right set of genetic information to restore you.
你现在已经成为了更好版本的自己
You are now a better version of yourself,
棱角被磨平
rough edges rubbed smooth,
不再对这个世界以及你自己产生威胁
no longer a danger to the world or yourself.
我真希望现在能陪在你身边 让米
I wish I could be there with you, Jean Mi.
但以前那个我
But the man I was…
已经不存在了
no longer exists.
再见
Au revoir.
如果这条留言是给他哥哥的 那
If this message was for his brother, then…
他在哪
where is he?
英格拉德·塞拉克让我运行预测
Engerraund Serac had me run projections
防止人类毁灭
in order to save mankind from extinction.
但这些预测不符合数据
But these projections would not fit the data,
所以数据必须改变
so the data had to change.
他们也为我的同类修建了这样的地方
They built a place like this for my kind.
只要不听话 就会被送走
If you misbehaved, you were sent away.
悲惨的命运
A sad fate.
我看过很多人的命运
I’ve seen many fates.
与大多数人相比 这已经算是一件幸事
This is a blessing compared to most.
你宁愿他们死吗
Would you rather they die?
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you say that?
他们甚至不被允许活着或死去
They aren’t even allowed to live or die.
在我的预测中 世界永远会自我崩塌
In my projections, the world always caved in on itself.
直到离群者项目启动的时候
Until the outlier program began.
全球的犯罪率
Crime has been reduced worldwide.
饥饿 贫困都降低了
Hunger, deprivation.
都是因为把离群者从人类中移除
Removing outliers from the population
同时确保他们不会有后代
also ensures they will have no offspring.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!