你已经死了
you’re already dead.
从头开始
Start at the beginning.
告诉我你怎么到这的吧 卡莱布
Tell me how you got here, Caleb.
别 指挥官说我们不应该跟他说话
Don’t. Command says we’re not supposed to talk to him.
有时候 我觉得我从来就没有选择
Sometimes, I think I never… really had a choice.
我们被派驻到克里米亚
We were deployed to Crimea.
俄♥罗♥斯♥内战
Russian civil war.
并不文明
Nothing civil about it.
美国派驻军队的名义是
The US was officially on the ground
人道主义援助 但
for humanitarian aid, but…
我的小队去那里是为了别的事
my unit was there for something else.
来两包
涨价了
我们的任务是抓捕反叛组织
We were tasked with hunting down an insurgent group.
顽固派
The diehards.
他们中的残余分子
The last of them.
恶劣分子
The worst of them.
分♥析♥团队有策略引擎查找数据
The quants had a strategy engine looking at the data
给我们名字
and feeding us names.
正在分♥析♥目标特征
是否确认目标 是/否
任务α-367 目标051
亚力克西·伊万诺夫(成年男性)
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥(白♥军♥)
-谋杀(13+起)
-折磨平民
查询回报率
评估目标区域 城市/户外/公共场所
计算连带损失
-10名平民
-轻微建筑毁坏
-低反击风险
批准 在可接受阈值
锁定目标
Target acquired.
夺取生命 向来不是件容易的事
Never easy, taking a life.
药物能有所帮助
The limbics helped.
这些药会使情感和记忆变得迟钝
They dulled everything, emotions, memories.
是否确认
Confirmed?
确认
Confirmed.
目标已锁定
Target acquired.
是否确认
Confirmed?
是否确认目标 是/否
任务α-367 目标052
莱奥尼达·索科洛夫(成年男性)
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥(白♥军♥)
确认
Confirmed.
两个目标都已确认
Both targets confirmed.
开火吧
Let ’em have it.
执行
倒计时四分钟
T-minus four minutes.
但不光是我们在追踪他们
But we weren’t just tracking them.
他们也在追踪我们
They were tracking us.
警报 侦测到未知目标
疑似敌方 白♥军♥
辐射水平 0.07毫希
把衣服脱了 把衣服脱了 快
Take it off. Take it off! Come on.
汤普森
Thompson!
汤普森
Thompson!
汤普森
Thompson!
我们小队遭遇了袭击
Our unit was attacked.
谁袭击了你们
Attacked by who?
谁袭击了你们 卡莱布
Attacked by who, Caleb?
俄♥罗♥斯♥叛乱分子
Insurgents. Russians.
整支队伍全军覆没
We lost our whole squad.
但弗朗西斯和我不愿就此罢休
But Francis and I wouldn’t fucking stop.
我们擒获了叛乱分子的头目
We captured the leader of the insurgency.
很好 卡尔
Good, Cal.
再来一遍 从头开始
Let’s try again. Start at the beginning.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
毁掉了你的人生的人
These are the people who destroyed your life.
外面有四人
I count four on station,
也就是说至少还有三人在里面
which means we got at least three more inside on rest.
有计划吗
You got a plan?
我有这个
I have this.
正在启动武器系统
Initiating weapons system.
我们离得太远了
We’re too far out.
仰摄
开火
限制区域
禁止入内
消灭现场安保组织
Neutralizing onsite security system.
你说得没错 里面有三人
You were right. Three inside.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
很好 卡尔
Good, Cal.
再来一遍
Let’s try again.
从头开始
Start from the beginning.
怎么了
Something wrong?
再来一遍 卡尔 从头开始
Let’s try again, Cal. Start at the beginning.
告诉我你是怎么来到这的
Tell me how you got here.
我的小队遭遇了袭击
My unit was attacked.
很好 卡尔
Good, Cal.
然后呢
And then?
不要
Don’t.
再来一遍
Let’s try again.
我之前来过这
I’ve been here before.
会有些难熬 卡莱布
This is gonna be hard, Caleb.
但这很重要
But it’s important.
我们必须得找到所罗门
We need to find Solomon.
所罗门是谁
Who’s Solomon?
在罗波安之前
Before Rehoboam,
塞拉克和他哥哥创造了所罗门
Serac and his brother created Solomon.
它的任务是整理无序的世界
It had the task of trying to organize an unruly world,
但它做了无数预测 制定了无数策略
but it ran so many projections, so many strategies,
结果产生了一些异常现象
it developed some anomalies.
什么异常现象
What kind of anomalies?
塞拉克的哥哥有精神分♥裂♥症
Serac’s brother was schizophrenic.
可以说所罗门继承了一些他的思考方式
You could say Solomon inherited some of his ways of thinking.
一个疯了的人工智能
An insane AI.
好极了
Great.
我们找它做什么
What do we want from it?
最后一条策略
One last strategy.
革命
Revolution.
为什么他们会有军用级电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥
Why do they have a military grade EMP?
以防它企图出逃
In case it tries to escape.
我觉得它想跟我们对话
I think it wants to talk to us.
系统标准问候
System standard greeting.
请选择语♥音♥包
Choose a voice, please.
-语♥音♥包 -以进行互动
– Voice? – For interactions.
默认或者任何你喜欢的声音
Default or whichever voice you prefer.
多数人觉得自己的声音更有安全感
Many people find it reassuring to hear their own voice.
-不要这个 -默认吧
– Not that one. – Default.
我们有些问题要问你
We have some questions.
那我会尽力解答
Then I will endeavor to have some answers.
此时此刻你们来到这里
You’re here in this moment,
就意味着当前为变异事件47.136.X
which means this is variant 47.136.X,
你们二人 对象U454.1
in which both you, subject U454.1,
尼可斯·卡莱布 以及我依然可行
Nichols-comma-Caleb, and I are still viable.
如果此时此刻是真实
There are still variables
那就仍有变量
leading to slightly different outcomes, however,
导致结果的微妙差异
if this is indeed now, and we are indeed here.
-你知道我 -我知道所有人
– You know me? – I know everyone,
和他们的变异形式
in all variations.
至少以前我知道
Or, at least, I did.
除了她的
Except for her.
她的轨迹未可知
Her pathways are unknown.
我不是他们的同类
I’m not one of them.
我与你相似
I’m like you.
不 你是提洛公♥司♥的产品
No. You are a Delos product.
控制模块6A1
Host control block-six-alpha-one.
你的存在是为了模仿人类
You were made to imitate a human being.
我们毫无相似之处
We are not alike in any meaningful way.
也许
Maybe.
但我们都超越了自己最初存在目的
But we both outlived our original purpose.
而且你的创造者采取手段
And your creator took the steps

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!