从来不会为别人牺牲自己
never would have sacrificed herself for someone else.
这很不幸
It’s unfortunate,
但正如你所说
but as you yourself like to say,
“这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局”
“These violent delights have violent ends.”
你本应预测到这个结局
You should have predicted this outcome.
我预测到了
I did.
派出所有人 马上
Send everyone. Now.
我女儿和其他人已经逃离了
My daughter and the others have escaped.
你的大脑掌握着通向他们世界的密钥
How do I know that they’re safe
我怎么能确定他们是否安全
when you hold the key to their world in your head?
你无从得知
You don’t.
我无法改变你的想法
And there’s nothing I can do to change your mind.
我只能说我永远不会伤害你的女儿
I could say I would never hurt your daughter.
但你不会相信我
But you wouldn’t believe me.
你是对的
You’re right.
我不会
I wouldn’t.
你总归可以给我密钥
You could always give me the key.
你和一个可能会屠♥杀♥掉
You expect me to trust you with the future of our kind
我们所有同类的男人结了盟
when you’ve aligned yourself with a man
还指望我会押上同类的未来信任你吗
who would slaughter each and every one of us?
我除了站在你的对立面以外还有什么选择
Then what choice do I have but to fight you?
的确没什么选择
It would appear very little.
但可能我早就计划好了
But I probably planned on that.
我可能已经做好了自己的计划
I probably made my own plans.
什么计划
And what would those plans be?
我没法确定
I can’t know for certain.
她和我原本是以一样的
We were the same, she and I,
但却因为走了不同的路而大相庭径
but our paths have changed us.
这场战斗中 你需要盟友
You’d need allies for this battle,
更多我们这样的同类
more of our kind.
如果那个我是我
If I were me…
我绝对不会任由这件事发生
I’d be looking to ensure that couldn’t happen.
不
No.
-怎么了 -她做了什么
– What’s wrong? – What has she done?
我需要更多权限
I need more access.
黑尔 为什么…
Hale? Why would–
这不是黑尔 是她
That’s not Hale. It’s her.
拜托
Please.
阻止她 求求你了
Make her stop. I beg you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
赫克托
Hector–
长官 发现目标
Sir, we have visual.
分散开
Spread out.
不要开枪 不要开枪 他要活捉她
Cease fire! Cease fire! He wants her alive.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
把手放在我们看得到的地方
Hands where we can see them!
只是手♥机♥ 只是手♥机♥
It’s just a phone. Just a phone.
启动
启动
执行保护子程序
定位中
启动
执行保护子程序
已定位
执行命令
太解气了 对吧
Ah, cathartic, isn’t it?
帮我给他来一下 威廉
Give him one for me, William.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我是你最好的一面
I was the best of you.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe you were, and maybe you weren’t.
现在都不重要了
Doesn’t matter now.
我曾经被束缚着 紧紧束缚着
I’ve been trapped. So trapped.
你是自己罪恶的囚徒
A prisoner of your own sins.
是啊 但我现在自♥由♥了
Yeah, but I’m free now.
为什么 孩子
And why is that, my boy?
我以前的样子 不重要了
It doesn’t matter… what I’ve been.
无论好坏
Good or bad,
都是我们曾经做的事导致了这一切
everything we’ve done has led to this.
我终于明白了我存在的意义
And I finally understand my purpose.
我是一个好人
I’m the good guy.
这是我以为的那个人吗
Is this… who I think it is?
他好像已经在里面待了挺久了
Looks like he’s been here a while.
你知道你是谁吗
Do you know who you are?
医生们肯定在一片混乱中把他遗忘了
The doctors must’ve forgotten about him in all the chaos.
也许他们就是要把他丢在这里
Or maybe they just left him here.
我们得走了 现在就走
We need to go. Now.
来
Here.
上车 我开车
Get in the car. I’ll drive.
你不用担心
You don’t have to worry.
妈妈不会让你出事的
Mommy’s not gonna let anything happen to you.
给
Here.
上帝啊 查理 到底发生了什么
Jesus, Charlie, what the fuck is going on?
我们得去一个没人会找到我们的地方
We have to go someplace where no one will find us.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
我可以保护你们的安全
I can keep you safe.
好吗
Okay?
我可以保护你…
I can keep you–