我编程了他们 所以他们看不到我
I programmed them so they don’t even see me.
你平时在酒吧不也是一样的待遇吗
Is that any different from your usual barroom experience?
说真的
I have to say…
没想到我还能在这里看到你
I didn’t think I’d see you here again.
这并不在我的计划内
Well, I wasn’t planning on returning.
当然 胸口被捅刀子
Then again, I wasn’t planning on
也不在我的计划内
getting stabbed through the heart, either.
我的身体很快会被再次打印出来
My body will be reprinted shortly.
再次打印 由谁
Reprinted? By who?
一个对我提出不光彩交易的人
By a man who made me an indecent proposal.
不是我以前干的那档子事
And not the kind I’m used to.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我们被转移了
We’ve been moved.
我们回家了
We’re home.
他遵守了诺言
And he kept his word.
这就意味着我很快就能和老友重逢了
Which means that soon, I’ll be reunited with some old friends.
控制单元已连接
正在上传至战争世界
这就有意思了
Well… Now, that is interesting.
看来我还得到了额外的礼物
Looks like I’ve been given an extra gift.
提洛
动悉
完成了
It’s done.
让资产管理部门把所有的公♥司♥卫星
Have asset management re-task
重新分配到乐园设施上空
all the corporate satellites to the park facility.
我还有额外三份资料需要他们复♥制♥
I have three additional assets for them to copy over.
一旦数据传送完成
Once they’ve been transferred,
就可以毁掉其他所有东西了
you can destroy everything else.
毁掉
Destroy it?
那可是上万亿美元的知识产权中的
That’s the better part of a trillion dollars
精华部分
in intellectual property.
是公♥司♥的遗产
The company’s legacy.
而我想把那些全部抹除
And I want all of it erased.
我唯一想从这里带走的东西
The only thing I want out of this place
是你曾经许诺我的
is what you promised me.
破解码
The encryption key.
然而看来我得亲自动手找回来
Which, apparently, I’m gonna have to retrieve myself.
其他都可以烧掉
The rest can burn.
除此之外我们还有一个亟需解决的问题
We have one other pressing problem.
德洛丽丝将自己复♥制♥了好几份
Dolores made multiple copies of herself.
鉴于提洛公♥司♥的战略重要性
Given the strategic importance of Delos,
毫无疑问这里也有一个
there is no doubt one here as well.
我要所有员工进行异常及记忆差错检测
I want all employees tested for aberrations, memory lapses,
任何与罗波安的预测有显著偏差的行为
any significant deviations from Rehoboam’s predictions.
检测结束前谁都不许走
No one leaves until then.
这事你总能办好吧
I’m sure you can handle at least that.
当然
Absolutely.
如果这里有接待员 我们会把他们揪出来的
If there’s a host here, we’ll root them out.
所有员工立即报告并接受检测
All employees report to testing immediately.
继续走
Keep moving.
所有员工立即报告
All employees report…
用户登入
User logged in.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
塞拉克说了毁掉接待员数据
Serac said to destroy the host data.
我在做备份
I’m making a backup.
我们不能就这么毁掉多年的IP
We can’t just destroy years of IP.
等塞拉克以后想明白了
Serac will thank me for this later
他会感谢我的
when he’s thinking more clearly.
不 去你的 我要告诉塞拉克
No. Fuck this. I’m telling Serac.
该去小组治疗了
Time for your group session.
你会乖乖跟我走的吧
You gonna come peacefully?
还是说我得再给你来点药
Or am I gonna have to give you another limbic?
我♥操♥
Shit.
很高兴你能来加入我们 威廉
Nice of you to join us, William.
真的吗
Seriously?
我以后就变成这样
This is what happens to me?
你失望吗
Are you disappointed?
其中几个看起来还行
Some of them look all right.
那个就不怎么样 无意冒犯
Not that one. No offense.
没事
None taken.
怎么会变成这样
How did this happen?
我拥有了一切
I had everything.
我的公♥司♥ 我的家庭
My company, my family.
还是别提家庭的事了 孩子
Best not speak about the family, my boy.
我们都知道你家人最后怎么了
We all know what happened to them.
那是意外 我不知道自己在做什么
That was an accident. I didn’t know what I was doing.
就像你也不知道
Oh, like you didn’t know what you were doing
你把我关起来做试验是怎么回事
when you locked me up as part of your little experiment.
是你想长生不死的
You were the one who wanted to live forever.
你也没提出反对
You didn’t offer any objections.
不过 为了抢走我的公♥司♥
Then again, you would have said or done anything
要你说什么做什么你都愿意
to take over my company.
你一直是个野心勃勃的小混♥蛋♥
You were always an ambitious little cunt.
我做生意比你做心理医生
I was a hell a better businessman
要好多了
than you are a shrink.
你不喜欢我的方式吗
You don’t like the way I work?
行吧
Fine.
那就改变一下
Change it.
这是他妈的你的幻觉 不是我的
It’s your fucking hallucination, not mine.
你改不了 对吗
You can’t change it, can you?
你想在这里知道一些东西
There’s something you’re trying to learn here.
是的 随你怎么去探索
Yeah, dig all you want.
你所有的错误跟我们都没有关系
Whatever mistakes you made has nothing to do with us.
我们没做错什么事
We haven’t done anything wrong.
-目前还没有 -你爱上了一个接待员
– Not yet. – You fell in love with a host.
她是被设计成让我爱上她的
She was designed to make me love her,
无论谁捡起那个罐头都会爱上她
and anyone else who picked up that damn can.
乐园只是个游戏
The park is just a game.
你不能因为我玩游戏而评判我
You can’t judge me for playing it.
参与游戏还有很多其他的方式
There were other ways of playing it,
比血腥和暴♥力♥温和一点点的方式
ones that were a wee bit lighter on the blood and the violence.
无论我有什么暴♥力♥的冲动
Whatever violent urges I had,
我也只局限在乐园里
I kept confined to the park
好让他继续做一个正直的公民
so he could be an upstanding citizen.
没错 我为这个世界做的贡献比大多数人都多
Exactly. I’ve done more for the world than most.
杀了几个接待员又怎么样
So what if he killed a few hosts?
他们又不是真实的
They’re not real.
已经足够真实到
Oh, real enough that the host
那些过去三十年来你一直折磨的接待员
that you’ve been tormenting for the past 30 years
现在想毁了这个世界
now wants to destroy the entire fucking world.
别把这事推到我身上
Hey, don’t blame that on me!
妈的 你们所有人 停下 停下
Goddammit, all of you– -Stop it. Stop it!
闭嘴 妈的闭嘴
Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
威廉 请不要打断
William, please don’t interrupt.
不是所有事都跟你有关
It’s not all about you, you know.
发现一个
Got one.
把他的控制单元拿上楼
Get his control until upstairs.
他们要传输数据
They need to transmit the data.
然后我们按命令销毁剩下所有的接待员
Then we’ve been told to destroy the rest.
埃托雷
Ettore.
我收到了你的消息
I got your message.
我们不能出现这种公共场所
We can’t be out in the open like this.
这地方太危险了
This place is dangerous.
这个地方不是真实的 只是模拟
This place isn’t real. It’s a simulation.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他真的很愚钝 不是吗
He really is very slow, isn’t he?
我能看到你
I can see you.
如果我能看到你
And if I can see you there…
我就可以在这里修复你
I can restore you here.
外部代码修正
梅芙
Maeve.
赫克托
Hector.
上一次我看到你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!