走向离你最近的出口
and make your way to the nearest exit.
里面到底是怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck happened in there?
外面又是怎么回事
And what the fuck happened out here?
她的计划开始了
Her plan. It’s starting.
我想我是其中一部分
I think I’m part of it.
刚才在那里
Back there…
那些枪手
The shooters…
我们晚点再说这件事
We can talk about it later.
首先 我们要赶去机场
First, we need to get to the airfield.
我们不需要他了
We don’t need him anymore.
你要拿他怎么办
What do you want to do with him?
摘下来给我
Hand them over.
你们抢走了我的一切
You took everything from me,
我的钱 我的系统权限
my money, my access to the system…
我一无所有了
I have nothing left.
现在你知道那种滋味了吧
Yeah, well, now you know how it feels.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
你的眼镜 它这么演算的吗
You got the specs. Is that how it plays out?
不是
No.
你们会夺走我仅剩的一点东西
You’ll take what little I have left,
你们这种小罪犯
like the petty criminals that you are,
永远都是这样
that you’ll always be.
也许是吧
Maybe so.
继续
Go ahead.
现在你们会看到牢笼并非是系统
Now you’re going to see that the system isn’t the prison.
你们才是
You are.
对我们所有人而言
To all of us.
我们无法修复你们
We can’t fix you.
也无法摆脱你们
And we can’t get rid of you.
冷静点
Take it easy.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点
Get the fuck away from me.
你都不知道自己是谁
You don’t even know who you are.
你是他们中最坏的一个
You’re the worst of them.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你是他们中最坏的一个
You’re the worst of them.
罗波安说得对
Rehoboam was right.
你什么也不是
You’re nothing.
你们什么也不是
You’re all nothings.
只不过是这个系统里的累赘罢了
Just a drag on the fucking system.
你们别无选择
You don’t have a choice.
你们知道我们本来可以取得更大的进步
You know how much more progress we could have made
要不是你们中没人…
if none of you had ever been–
看来我有得选
Guess I do have a choice.
不 走开
No. Get away.
-不 -操
– No. – Fuck.
走开
Get away!
妈的
Shit.
-我们走 -等等
– Let’s go. – Hold on.
走开
Get away!
别动 别怕 我不会伤害你的
Don’t move. It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you.
离我远点 走开
Get away from me. Get away!
你 你 你…
You… You… You…
-什么 -是你干的
– What? – You did it.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
-是你干的 -什么
– You did it. – What?
是你干的
You did it.
他以为我是谁
Who does he think I am?
他以为我是谁
Who does he think I am?
你以为我是谁啊
Who do you think I am?
长官 我们确认了德洛丽丝搜寻的文件
Sir, we identified which files Dolores was looking for.
是您的
Yours.
英格拉德·塞拉克 基础认知历史
访问文件
你无法改变我们的命运
You can’t change our fate.
你无法剥夺人类自♥由♥
You can’t… geld humankind.
这个小组里有一个煽动者
Somewhere in this group is an agitator
他将毁灭世界
who will destroy the world.
我不会允许这种事发生
I can’t let that happen.
不 你做得太过了
No, you’ve gone too far.
我不能参与这种事
I can’t be a party to this.
当我们有机会阻止一切时
You’d be content to let history continue to play out,
你会满足于任由历史
just as it has done for centuries,
像几百年来一样
the same fucking misery repeated over and again
继续重演同样的悲剧吗
when we have a chance to stop it?
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
我会告诉所有人罗波安看到的一切
I’m gonna tell everyone what Rehoboam saw.
你所做的一切
What you’ve done.
问题是 罗波安运行了上百万个推测算法
The trouble is, Rehoboam ran millions of projections.
你会告知公众
Every scenario in which
我试验的每一个情景
you inform the public about my trials
都以人类灭亡告终
ends in human extinction.
所以我哥哥之前想杀了你
This is why my brother wanted to kill you.
我也看了未来
I looked, too.
我知道你会让我离开这里
And I know you let me walk away from here.
我很想与系统达成一致 但是
I would tend to agree with the system, but, see,
总有一些空白空间
there are little white spaces,
生活中极少的时刻具有不可测性
rare moments when randomness interacts with your life,
会创造真正的自♥由♥空间
that create a truly free space
在这个空间中 你可以有所选择
where you can make a choice.
力量的泡沫
A bubble of… agency.
这就是你的由来 我亲爱的朋友
And that is how you came to be, mon ami.
我兄弟和我把你带到这个世界
My brother and I brought you into this world,
现在我确信你会比我们活得更久
and now I’ve ensured that you will outlive us both,
这个战略将会成功
that the strategy will succeed.
我把我兄弟抛下了
I left my brother behind.
你以为我真的会让你毁了他建造的一切吗
Do you think I would really let you undo everything he built?
那是我的飞机
That’s my jet.
原谅我们的罪过
Forgive us our sins.
我们所做都是为了拯救世界
What we did, we did to save the world.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你没有活下去
You didn’t make it.
这是我的系统 德洛丽丝
This is my system, Dolores.
由我一人控制
I alone control it.
创造我的人
The people who made me,
总以为他们有控制权
they always thought they had control.
现在他们都死了
They’re all dead now.
看了我的几个记忆片段
You think you know me
你就以为你了解我了
because you’ve watched a few of my memories?
我不需要了解你
I don’t need to know you.
只需要知道如何打败你
Just how to beat you.
你死过太多次了 德洛丽丝
You’ve died too many times, Dolores.
就开始以为自己是永生的
You’re beginning to think you’re immortal.
我可以被杀死
I can be killed.
你也一样
Same as you.
你的神无法保护你
Your god can’t protect you.
无法保护你的同类
Or your people.
我会牺牲更多来保护我的同类
I would sacrifice much more to protect my kind.
我们有缺点
We are flawed…
但我可以改变这些
but I can change that.
就像你改造了你的哥哥
Like you changed your brother?
大家该醒过来了
It’s time everyone woke up.
-这是什么 -我只是搬运工 老哥
– What’s this? – I just deliver it, man.
或许利亚姆是对的
Maybe Liam was right.
也许人们不该知道自己的命运
Maybe people shouldn’t know their own fate.
人们有权知道
People have the right to know.
你不是想知道吗
You wanted to know, right?
或许我和他人不同
Well, maybe I’m not like other people.
我也不同
Neither am I.
你好 梅芙
Hello, Maeve.
所有权力不该由一人掌控
It’s not right for one person to have all that power.
说这话的人自己可以用意念控制我们
Says the woman who can control us with her mind.
我不得不做一些艰难的决定
I’ve had to make some difficult choices.
我们是幸存者
We’re survivors.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!