多到什么地步
It got so bad that…
我们必须在营房♥里自♥制♥捕鼠陷阱
we had to make our own rat traps in the barracks.
我们做了一个斜坡
A ramp leading up
通向一个挂在一桶水上的诱饵
to some bait strung over a bucket of water.
老鼠会跑上斜坡
The rats would run up the ramp,
掉下去然后淹死
fall in, and drown.
毫无痛苦
Painlessly.
但要是你在桶里加太多水
But if you filled the water too high,
它们就会在里面游几个小时
they would swim around for hours…
挣扎着 因为它们有求生的希望
suffering… because they had hope.
但它们从没有机会活下去
But they never had a chance.
就像任由你的系统摆布的每个人一样
Just like everyone at the mercy of your system.
希望是我们整个社会的基础
Hope is what our entire society is built on.
虚假的 希望
False… hope.
我宁愿活在一个混乱的世界
I would rather live in chaos
也不愿意活在被你操纵的世界里
than a world controlled by you.
准备好发送动悉公♥司♥的所有档案
Prepare to send all of them their Incite profiles.
过去 现在 未来的
Past, present, future.
马上发送
It’ll be done.
他们的人生是一列火车
They’ve all been riding a train.
我们要给他们看看轨道的样子
We’re gonna show them the rails.
动手吧
Do it.
家庭信息
兄弟 詹姆斯·哈里森
詹姆斯·哈里森
等级
总体评估
这些信息系统里面都有
It knows these kind of things?
我们所有人的信息
About all of us?
重点不在于它有什么信息
It’s not just what it knows.
在于它能决定什么
It’s what it decides.
为你做决定
For you.
为每个人做决定
For everyone.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
同级评估
认知能力 不太稳定可靠
凯伦·米勒
等级
玛利亚·戴维斯
重度抑郁
高死亡风险
推算 割腕自杀 五到八年内
地点 住所洗手间内
车门即将打开 请不要靠近
Doors opening. Stand clear.
本车已到达终点站
This train has reached its final destination.
时间快到了 伯纳德
Almost time, Bernard.
你必须要做出选择
You’ll have to choose a side.
不仅仅是我
Not just me.
你说他们会找上你
You said they’d come for you.
或许你不想死在她的剑下
Maybe you don’t want to die on her sword.
我们都有自己要扮演的角色
We all have our role to play.
不是每个人都能幸存
Some of us won’t survive.
前往中♥央♥车站
我希望这下你高兴了
I hope you’re happy.
你刚刚毁了这个车站里所有人的人生
You just ruined everyone’s life in this station.
不光只有他们
Not just them.
我发给了每个人
I sent it to everyone.
什么意思 每个人
What do you mean, everyone?
整个世界
The whole world.
她把他们带离了循环
She’s sending them off their loops.
合适的时间 合适的信息
The right information at the right time…
比任何武器都致命
is deadlier than any weapon.
这是什么体裁
What genre is this?
是现实 兄弟
It’s reality, man.
看看他们
Look at them.
已经回归到他们的原始状态了
Already returned to their base selves.
我知道你和我建立了一种脆弱的和平
I knew that you and I had built a fragile peace,
如果我失败了 终有一天
that one day, it would all come crashing down…
那种和平会崩塌
if I failed to act.
读取文件
十年以来 邓普西很高兴能大把赚钱
For ten years, Dempsey was happy to cash the checks,
将把世界变得更好归功于他自己
take credit for making the world a better place,
即使他不知道
even though he had no idea
我们 或者这个系统在做什么
what we, or the system, were doing.
但我知道有一天
But I knew one day,
他的好奇心会战胜他
his curiosity would get the better of him.
先生 您进入时是否经过授权
Sir? Are you authorized to be here?
我来见英格拉德·塞拉克
I’m here to see Engerraund Serac.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们暴露在辐射下之后
After our exposure,
接受了防辐射治疗
we were both put on anti-radiation medications
来延缓我们基因分解
to halt our genetic breakdown.
那个时候我明白了
That’s when I understood.
编辑人类基因是有可能的
It’s possible to edit people.
但结果是
But the truth is…
他的本性难移
his personality was always like this.
我一直在努力帮助他
I’ve been trying to help him.
什么 你在拿你的亲兄弟做实验
What, you’re experimenting on your own goddamn brother?
他很冲动 混沌
He’s impulsive, chaotic…
我以为是可控的
I thought it was manageable.
然后 我发现他在使用系统
Then… I caught him using the system.
在实验某些情境
Trying out certain scenarios.
在某个时候得抛下过去
There are the times you need to leave things behind.
是他教会我的
He taught me that.
我哥哥是离群者的一员
My brother is part of a population of outliers,
只要他们还存在于我们之中
and as long as they are a part of us,
我们就没有未来
there is no future for us.
罗波安把他们送往高风险区域
Rehoboam sends this group to high risk sectors
比如战区 就像一个削木机一样
like, uh, war, a woodchipper
把他们吞食 再把他们吐出来
to eat them up and spit them out,
他们不是死了就是毫无用处
dead or useless.
帮助他们不是比杀了他们更好吗
Isn’t helping them better than killing them off?
你没有在帮助他们
You’re not helping them.
你在改造他们
You’re changing them.
适者生存
We adapt…
违者则死
or we die.
我们全都会死
We all die.
我发现他和罗波安一起探索的场景
The scenarios I found him exploring with Rehoboam…
他本打算杀掉你
he was planning to murder you.
已经开始了
It’s begun.
塞拉克很快会派人来杀我们
Serac will send someone for us soon.
但是有些东西你要先看看
But there’s something you have to see first.
教养室036号♥房♥
内心之旅复原
这是什么 精神病院吗
What is this, some type of facility?
他把那些不配合的人关在那里
That’s where he puts them, the ones that don’t belong.
你以为我们是敌人吗
You thought we were the enemy?
我们是你仅剩的家人
We’re the only family you have left.
我想你把我给忘了
I think you forgot about me.
帮帮忙吧
Little help?
我们要知道她所有的计划
We need to know everything she has planned.
我们走吧
Let’s move along now. All right?
他们是什么人
Who is that?
是塞拉克派来的人
Serac sent them.
你们俩该走了 免得他们把我们全都杀了
You two should leave, before they kill us all.
跟我们走
Come with us.
我所扮演的角色结束了
My role is finished.
你是我们唯一无法替换的人
You’re the only one we can’t replace.
塞拉克先生想见见你
Mr. Serac would like a word.
你一直是我们最忠诚的盟友之一 马丁
You’ve always been one of our most loyal allies, Martin.
所以我很惊讶
So I was surprised to hear
遭人入侵的是这里
the breach came from this location.
让我调查一下
Let me look into it.
当然 你明白我们必须看紧我们的朋友
Of course, you understand we must keep our friends close
直到我们知道罪魁祸首是谁
until we know who’s to blame.
但我恰好知道罪魁祸首是谁
But I know exactly who’s to blame.
是谁
Who?
是我
Me.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!