关于它主人的一切
Rehoboam knows about its master.
然后呢
And after?
他们会来找我算账 然后是你
They’ll come for me. And then you.
先保护好我们的朋友
Protect our friend first.
我会的
I will.
伯纳德
Bernard.
当我按下按钮
When I press this button,
希望你行为举止得体
I expect you to be on your best behavior.

You.
滚开
Take a piss.
利亚姆·邓普西 授予访问权限
Liam Dempsey. Access granted.
这就是他们的神
This is their god.
他们用它看见了未来
This is how they see the future.
塑造了未来
How they make the future.
为了达成目的
In order to do that,
他们监视了每一个人
they watch everyone.
告诉他们做什么 住在哪 爱什么人
Tell them what to do, where to live, who to love.
把人们固定在程序里
Keep them all in a loop.
她想用它做什么
What does she want with it?
你脑子里一直有两个意识 对吧 伯纳德
You’ve always been of two minds, haven’t you, Bernard?
这不是简单的二进制
It isn’t that binary.
活在别人的人生里会改变你
Living another person’s life changes you.
你的世界会撕裂
Worlds bleed.
也许你也感觉到了
Maybe you felt that, too.
对于她让你做的事 你曾有过质疑吗
Have you ever questioned what she’s asking you to do?
完成指示
Request complete.
开始传输
Initiating transfer.
英格拉德·塞拉克
已接收文件
File transfer received.
英格拉德·塞拉克
基础认知记录
*夜店狂欢*
*Nightclubbing*
*我们在夜店狂欢*
*We’re nightclubbing*
*我们活在当下*
*We’re what’s happening*
*夜店狂欢*
*Nightclubbing*
*我们在夜店狂欢*
*We’re nightclubbing*
*我们是制冰机*
*We’re an ice machine*
*我们看人来人往*
*We see people*
*新的面孔*
*Brand new people…*
-我们要去哪 -西边
– Hey. Where we headed? – West.
*夜店狂欢*
*Nightclubbing*
*我们在夜店狂欢*
*We’re nightclubbing*
*多么狂野*
*Oh, isn’t it wild*
读取资料
我们兄弟两人搭建的系统运转得很好
My brother and I built a system that worked.
但邓普西想要证据
But Dempsey wanted to see proof.
于是我们从简单纯粹的
So we started with something simple,
数字的东西着手
purely mathematical.
历史股票市场数据
股市
The stock market.
我们把所有主要指数呈现给他
We showed him all the major indices,
预测未来十五分钟走势
未来十五分钟的走势
15 minutes in the future…
关市预测
以及当晚股市关市的指数
and where it could close that night.
预测是哪条线 上面的还是下面的
Which number is it? Low or high?
你想要哪个
Which one do you want?
市场预测 高度相关
我们投资了一个对冲基金
We put some money into a hedge fund…
收益率
初始投资
投资收益
让系统进行交易
let the system trade with it.
推动市场走向我们想要的结果
Something to drive the market towards our outcomes.
谁的资金
Whose funds?
你的
Yours.
一亿美元
A hundred million dollars?
什么 你从公♥司♥账户里
What, you stole…
盗取了一亿美元
100 million dollars from corporate accounts?

No.
是五百万
We stole five million.
上周投的
Last week.
他并没有真正理解我们创造了什么
He didn’t really understand what we’d made,
你是什么
what you were.
但我们知道
But we did.
他只看到了自己能赚到的钱
He only saw the money he could make.
而我们明白这代表的力量
But we realized the power of it,
你可以重塑这个世界
that you could reshape the world.
我哥哥和我 我们为全人类
My brother and I, we charted a course
铺平了道路
for the entire human race.
人类的历史曾经是即兴书写的
Humanity’s story had been improvised.
现在 人类的历史
Now, it was planned
早已提前写就
years in advance.
一时之间 太阳和月亮连成一线
For a time, the sun and moon aligned.
我们从混乱中构建了秩序
We brought order from chaos.
然后 我们的计划就开始分崩离析
And then, as with all the best laid plans,
如同所有周密的计划一般
it began to fall apart.
邓普西变得贪婪
Dempsey became greedy,
想要改变结果使自己受益
drove outcomes to benefit himself.
于是我们把他关在了系统之外
So we locked him out of the system.
但还有更大的问题
But there was a bigger problem.
无数据
在每个预测中 世界都都分崩离析
In every projection, the world came unglued.
有很多人 离群者 煽动者
There were people, outliers, agitators,
无法预测或控制
who you couldn’t predict or control.
而我发现 我哥哥就是其中一员
And I realized that my brother was one of them.
他不再与这个世界相容
He didn’t fit the world anymore,
这个世界也无法与他相容
and the world didn’t fit him.
这让他发了疯
And it drove him mad.
现在呢
What now?
我们要打开人们的牢笼
We’re going to open their cages.
系统写好了他们一生的故事
The system’s written their life story,
他们有资格看看
they should get to read it.
你不能这么做 太不计后果了
You can’t do that. That’s reckless.
你不知道他们会做出什么反应
You have no idea what they’ll do in response.
可能会导致自杀 谋杀
It could lead to suicides, murder.
谋杀
Murder.
你确实很擅长这个
You’d know something about that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
I’m so fucking sorry.
那个
That…
不是我的选择
Wasn’t my choice.
我自己永远都不可能伤害你
I could never bring myself to hurt you.
别忘了 我了解你
Don’t forget, I know you.
你确实不会伤害我
And you wouldn’t hurt me.
你会雇别人替你干
You’d pay someone to do it for you.
这是他们的命运 他们的数据
It’s their fate, their data.
你只是偷来拼在一起
You just stole it and put it all together.
你凭什么控制
Why should you control it?
这不在于我
This isn’t about me.
或是动悉 人们不该知道
Or Incite. There are some things
某些关于他们自己的事
people shouldn’t know about themselves.
谁能来决定人们该知道什么
Who gets to decide what they know?
-你吗 -行 你想看吗
– You? – Fine. You wanna see?
比如你这位朋友
Take your friend here.
他最后能死在阴沟里都算走运
He’ll be lucky if he ends up dead in a ditch.
那我呢
What about me?
我想看看自己的文件
I wanna see my file.
你的那个宝贝弟弟
The golden boy brother of yours?
你告诉自己 做的这一切
You tell yourself that you do all this
都是为了让他成为好人 送他去上学
so you can help him make good, send him to school,
给他一个未来
give him a future.
但他最后会沦落成什么样呢
But where he ends up…
让你这个道德沦丧的人都看起来像圣人
he’s gonna make you look like a saint.
我在海外的时候
When I was overseas…
老鼠特别多
the rats were awful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!