认为靠这些就能了解所有人
believing those let you understand everyone.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
无论你带我去哪里 他都找得到我们
You can’t take me anywhere he won’t find you.
-他已经在找你了 -还有你
– He’s already looking for you. – And you.
现在塞拉克应该知道了
Serac knows by now that
你试图收♥购♥提洛公♥司♥ 与他竞价
you’re trying to outbid him on Delos.
我什么
I’m what?
我们可以帮你
We can help.
你把你的密钥给我们
If you give us your private key,
我们就可以解锁系统
we can unlock the system.
你们进不去的 光有我的权限不够
You’ll never get in. My access isn’t enough.
你需要在节点连接
You’ll need to connect at the node,
还要避开现场安保
bypass onsite security.
要么我们找到办法一起打败他
Either we find a way to defeat him together,
要么我们都得死
or we all die.
那我猜你们会死
Then I guess you die.
我愿意冒这个险
I’ll take my chances.
她利用了我
Hey. She used me.
你有没有问过自己她在利用你做什么
Have you asked yourself what she’s using you for yet?
放我走 我一定会关照你的
Let me go, I’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
你已经关照过我了
You already took care of me.
你把我送上战场
You sent me off to war…
在战场上屠♥杀♥了我的朋友
slaughtered my friends on the battlefield.
现在这个系统还告诉了你我的什么信息
What do these tell you about me now?
怎么 说我在某个海滩上吞枪自杀了吗
What, that I swallow my own gun on some beach?
继续啊 告诉我 我是谁
Go on. Tell me who I am.
你觉得是我杀了你的朋友
You think I killed your friend?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
别碰我
Get away from me!
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
别伤害我 别伤害我 好 好 我走
Don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. All right, I’ll come.
这是什么 你把他怎么了
What is it? What did you give him?
是种派对药物 叫做浮世绘
It’s some kind of party drug. Called Genre.
-它有什么药效 -我不知道
– What does it do? – I don’t know.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们得走了
We have to move.
他们会找到我们的
They’ll find us.
别离得太远
Don’t go too far.
我们得去市另一头
We need to get across town.
我需要一辆车
I need a vehicle now.
共享汽车已定位
Rideshare vehicle located.
-到达 -上车
– Arriving now. – Get in.
放弃吧 我的人肯定会找到我的
Just give this up. I told you my men would find me.
他们不是你的人 是他的人
Those aren’t your men, they’re his.
目的地已选定
Destination selected.
他们用你的系统追踪我们
They’re using your system to track us.
是不是很讽刺 但我还坐在边上呢
I’d appreciate the irony, but I’m sitting beside you.
把你的密钥给我 我可以把我们从系统中抹去
Give me your private key. I can erase us from the system.
如果他们是在追杀我们 为什么还没下手
If they’re after us, why haven’t they made a move?
他们是在等我们落单
They’re waiting to get us alone…
再杀掉我们
to kill us.
警方已就该辆车发出安珀警报
An Amber Alert has been issued for this vehicle.
安珀警报原用来通报儿童绑♥架♥案
-靠边停车 -操
– Pulling over. – Fuck.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
已经通知有关当局
The authorities have been notified,
情况会得到处理
and the situation will be dealt with.
已经通知有关当局
The authorities have been notified,
情况将立即
and the situation will be dealt with
得到处理
in a timely manner.
所有事情都是靠你公♥司♥的服务器在运作 利亚姆
Everything runs on your company’s server, Liam.
就连这辆车也是
Even this car.
网络连接已断开
Network connection lost.
给我你的权限 我可以救你
Give me your access. I can save you.
请输入密钥
Private key required.
小利亚姆·邓普西
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
他不能杀了我 他需要我
He can’t kill me, he needs me.
很显然并不需要了
Evidently not.
快决定吧
Decide. Now.
请输入密钥
Private key required.
已验证
Verified.
启动半自动控制 关闭安全功能
Enable semi-automatic control. Disable safety features.
最大速度 启动
Maximum speed. Go.
他怎么了
What’s happening to him?
我觉得他的脑子在转换体裁
I think he’s switching genres.
我们得拉开距离
We need distance.
往南开
Head south.
这不是标配
That’s not standard issue.

No.
不是
It’s not.
瞄准 开枪
Point and shoot.
前方有警♥察♥
Police ahead.
-保持车速 -保持车速
– Maintain speed. – Maintaining speed.
向左急拐 就现在
Sharp left. Now.
左转
Turning left.
-没打中 -等等
– I missed. – Hold on.
好了 我需要你 出现 拦截 最大速度
All right, I need you. Drop in, intercept, maximum speed.
启动引爆装置
Arm charges now.
加速
Accelerate.
加速已达百分之九十
Acceleration at 90 percent.
-继续 -百分之九十四
– More. – Ninety-four percent.
-继续 -百分之九十八
– More. – Ninety-eight percent.

Stop.
为什么要停车
Why the fuck are we stopping?
下车
Get down.

Come on.
是你打的电♥话♥
You rang?
这位尤物是谁
Who’s the killer?
-幸会 -幸会
– Nice to meet you. – Likewise.
很高兴看到你终于接私人活了 卡尔
Glad to see you’re finally doing personals, Cal.
这位小公子什么情况
What’s up with Little Lord Fauntleroy?
你应该认识这个混♥蛋♥ “动悉”的利亚姆·邓普西
Shit, you know this asshole. Liam Dempsey. Incite.
你们把贵公子弄得像个乞丐
Make King Midas look like Tom Canty.
我们需要他 要活的
We need him. Alive.
靠 兄弟
Shit, man.
我知道你磕了什么
I know what you on.
浮世绘 浓缩了世间点滴的极品
Genre. It’s like five drips in one.
一场接一场的电影盛宴
A movie marathon.
不过最后一场可要当心
Hey. Watch out for that last act, though.
我们得走了 多情种
Yeah, we better move, lover boy.
我看到又来了两个追兵
I already saw two more on your tail.
这边
This way.
当心 好了
Easy, easy. Okay.
我们要一直移♥动♥
We have to keep moving
这样我访问罗波安时才不会被他们定位
so they can’t track us while I access Rehoboam.
我们虽然有了利亚姆的密钥
We have Liam’s private key,
但不能停下来 否则塞拉克会定位到我们
but we can’t stop, or Serac can locate us.
如果他被除掉 我也就进不去了
If they kill him, I lose my access.
进去哪里 你虽然有我的生物识别码
What access? You took my biometrics,
但你是进不去系统的
but you can’t get into the system,
它是只读的
it’s read-only.
除非你本人就在节点旁边操作
Unless you’re standing at the node.
但你又不会分身术
You can’t be in two places at once.
我把密钥发给你了
I’m sending you his key.
正在上传密钥
利亚姆·邓普西
动悉 权限级别A3
我要塞拉克的资料
I need Serac’s file.
接受密钥
我要知道罗波安知道的
I want to know everything

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!