简直像是看到了鬼魂
It’s like seeing a ghost.
我没想到你让自己
I didn’t realize how well you’d be able
恢复得这么好
to put yourself back together.
我从来没散架过
I never fell apart.
速战速决吧
Let’s get this over with.
我去告诉他们你要过去 但是我们时间不多
I’ll tell them you’re coming, but we’re running out of time.
他们为我工作
They work for me.
告诉他们我准备好了就来
Tell them I’ll come when I’m damn well ready.
-爸 -你不是真的
– Dad. – You’re not real.
的确不是
I guess I’m not anymore.
也就是说你无法摆脱我
Which means you’re stuck with me.
你问我是不是选择杀了你
You’re asking me if I chose what happened to you.
真♥相♥是 是的
The truth is yes.
是的 我以为你是个接待员
I did. I thought you were a host.
那是我的选择
That was my choice.
也许现在我要为此赎罪
And so maybe now you’re my penance.
但那也是我的选择
But that’s a choice too.
我现在要出门
I’m gonna walk out that door,
我要把你抛在脑后
and I am choosing to leave you behind.
我一直是爸爸的乖乖女
I was always Daddy’s little girl.
你教会我耐心 爸爸
And you taught me patience, Dad.
我会一直等着你
I’ll be waiting for you.
你好 梅芙
Hello, Maeve.
武藏
Musashi.
不要
Don’t!
他得跟我走
He’s coming with me.
你在帮她 对吗
You’re helping her, are you?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
你是我们的同类吗
Are you one of us?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
把那混♥蛋♥交给我
Just give me the asshole,
我就放你走
and I will let you walk out of here.
科纳尔 你怎么才来
Conells! The fuck took you so long?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你敢动一下试试
Don’t you fucking twitch.

Run.
别等我给你那娇贵的小脑袋上来一枪
Run before I put a hole in your poncy little head.
他妈的快跑
Fucking run!
你最好跟他一起
Better go after him.
你好 伯纳德
Hello, Bernard.
我们还在想你什么时候会现身
We were wondering when you’d show up.
她把你带到这来的
She brought you out here?
是的 在你抛下我们等死之后
Yes. After you left us to die.
我没有抛弃你们 是你们想留下
I didn’t leave you. You wanted to stay.
是吗
Did I?
你给我选择的余地了吗
Did you really give me a choice?
赫克托呢 克莱门汀呢
Or Hector? Or Clementine?
还有你的女儿呢
Or your daughter?
你替我们所有人做了决定
You made that decision for us. For all of us.
不 这不是你
No. That’s not you.
德洛丽丝偷走了五颗珍珠
Dolores stole five pearls.
她把谁放进了你的身体里
Who did she put inside you?
是你吗 泰迪
Is that you in there, Teddy?
我以为她会替换掉利亚姆
I thought she would have replaced Liam,
但她留了他一命
but she’s keeping him in play.
她一定对他有所求 所以她替换了你
She must need him for something, so she changed you instead.
你是谁
Who are you?
体内真实的你是谁
Really?
她会信任谁
Who would she have trusted?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你说服她了吗
Do you think you convinced her?
-你说什么 -你的女儿
– What did you say? – Your daughter.
我听到了你和她的对话
I’ve been listening to your conversations with her.
你总是沉溺于幻觉
You’ve always been given to delusions,
妄想之类
grandeur and otherwise.
这很常见 用来缓解悲伤
It’s not uncommon, really, as a way to process grief.
-或者自责 -你在监视我
– Or guilt. – You’ve been spying on me?
以防万一
As a precaution.
但当然没必要
I didn’t really need to, of course.
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
比任何人都了解你
Better than anyone.
我对你了如指掌
I know you down to your bones.
有意思的是 你认为
It’s amusing that you think
是你选择杀了你的女儿
you chose to kill your own daughter.
你都无法克制自己的悲伤
You don’t even have a choice in your own grief.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你的老朋友
Your oldest friend.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
我跟你说过你会试图阻止我
I told you you’d try and stop me.
我很惊讶 伯纳德
And I’m surprised, Bernard.
我们在一起这么长时间
After all the time we spent together.
你都认不出你唯一的朋友吗
You don’t recognize your only friend?
上车
Get in.
其他的珍珠
The other pearls.
我以为你带走了别人
I assumed you brought someone else.
其实你只是把自己复♥制♥了几份
You just made copies of yourself.
如果你想做正确的事 那就亲自动手
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
我不该向你解释这些 梅芙
I shouldn’t have to explain that to you, Maeve.
你说你会为我们建立一个新世界
You said you were going to build a new world for all of us.
但你其实只是为了你自己
But you just want it for yourself.
我们接下来要做的事很艰难
The thing we’re going to do isn’t easy.
我们会为你的女儿
There will be a place for the others
为这世上的其他人
in the world we’ll build
创造一个世界
for your daughter.
但是很抱歉 梅芙
But I am sorry, Maeve.
我不能让塞拉克利用你对付我们
I can’t let Serac use you against us.
威廉 当你知道
Is it a relief, William,
你的一些幻觉是真的时 是不是一种解脱
to know that some of your delusions are real?
我要把你撕成碎片
I’m gonna tear you apart piece by piece!
快救我 他疯了
Please! Help me! He’s insane.
放开我 放开我
Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off of me.
别伤害他 没事 我没事
Don’t hurt him! It’s okay, I’m okay!
这不是他的错 他病了
It’s not his fault. He’s sick.
我没有病
I’m not sick.
你们还不明白吗 这不是夏洛特·黑尔
Don’t you understand? This isn’t Charlotte Hale.
她是假冒的 她是接待员
It’s an impostor, a host.
她不是真的 这一切都不是真的
She’s not real! None of this is real.
这一切都他妈不是真的
None of this is fucking real!
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you guys doing?
你们是为我工作的 该死
You work for me, goddammit!
你们为我工作
You work for me!
威廉 我和你说了 他们不是提洛的员工
William, I told you. These aren’t Delos employees.
他们是一家私人精神病院的工作人员
They work at a private mental health hospital.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你现在要入院了 我要通知你
Now that you’re being committed, I have to inform you
董事会裁定你已无法承担相应责任
that the board will deem you incompetent,
你的表决权股票将转移到
and all of your voting shares will transfer
现代理总裁名下
to the current acting president.
-也就是我 -不
– Me. – No.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 你这该死的
No, goddamn you!

No!
我保证过 总有一天 我会让你毁了你自己
I promised I’d let you destroy yourself one day.
终于到了今天
Here we are. At last.
放开我 求你了
Leave me alone, please!
-你想要什么我都给你 -是吗
– I’ll pay you whatever you want. – Oh, yeah?
给我什么
Pay me with what? Huh?
-你的钱都在我手上 -什么
– I have all your money. – What?
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是和她一起的
I’m with her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!