It will just take a few moments
转账马上就完成了
for the transaction to go through.
资金准备好了吗
Are the funds ready now?
过会儿我们还有一个会议不能迟到
We have a meeting after this we can’t be late for.
当然 但是鉴于这笔转账的金额
Of course. Though given the size of the transaction,
在划账之前
we must do one final authentication
我们还必须做最后一步验证
before releasing them.
抱歉 没有识别出来
Apologies. We couldn’t get a proper read.
交易
生物验证
无法读取
有时候汗液也会影响
Sometimes perspiration can affect it.
给你 迈克
Here, Michael.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢 特里特先生
Thank you, Mr. Tritter.
很高兴和您交易
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
交易
生物认证
认证成功
晚上好先生 你能帮帮我吗
Good evening, gents. Could you help me?
我在找一个”殡葬人”
I’m looking for someone called the Mortician.
殡葬人
不是吧
Come on…
滚开
你要我把你押给卖♥♥吗
我们从头再来一遍 怎么样
Let’s try that again, shall we?
我不知道她在哪儿 只有一个电♥话♥号♥码
给我打
给他点东西让他保持安静
Give him something to keep him quiet.
恐怕他还要等一会儿才轮到他
I’m afraid he’s going to have to wait his turn.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
– Are you a police officer? – No, no.
没必要骂人
No need to call names.
我尊重自力更生的女性
I respect a woman who runs her own establishment.
我想要的只是关于一个人的信息
All I want is information on someone
就是你卖♥♥给她新身份的那个人
to whom you sold a new identity.
她很难令人忘记
She’s hard to forget.
金色头发 有一点紧绷
Golden blonde hair, a little intense.
我需要帮助 快
I need more help, now!
我们私下谈谈 好吗
Let’s keep this conversation private, shall we?
朋友 说吧
Now, my friend.
劳拉·埃斯彭
Lara Espin.
我卖♥♥给她的血属于一个
The blood I sold to her belonged to a girl
叫劳拉·埃斯彭的女孩
named Lara Espin.
跟她一起来的人呢
And what about the others she was with?
你把谁的血卖♥♥给他们了
Whose blood did you give them?
她没有再要血
She didn’t ask for more blood.
她让我把尸体偷运出去
She asked me to smuggle out bodies,
但那不属于我的业务范围
but that’s not my business.
所以我叫她去找日本黑帮
So I sent her to the Yakuza.
是他们帮你朋友转移了尸体
They helped your friend move those bodies.
你不介意的话 帮我也引荐一下
Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like an introduction.
当然 我很抱歉
Of course. I’m sorry.
他来了
There he is.
劳拉的事我很遗憾
I was so sorry to hear about Lara.
你一定崩溃了
You must be devastated.
确实很震惊
It was a bit of a shock.
我还在努力消化
I’m working through it.
很高兴听到你这么说
I’m very glad to hear that,
因为今晚与死去的女友无关
because tonight is not about dead girlfriends,
今晚的主题是不折不扣的自我满足
it’s about unabashed self-gratification.
-真的吗 -她吸毒过量死的
– Really? -She died of an overdose.
现在谁还那么做
Who the fuck even does that anymore?
每个人都能在这里找到乐趣
There’s something here for everyone.
-甚至你也能 我的朋友 -我说不好
– Even you, my friend. – I don’t know…
这个应该会让你开阔思维
This should make you more open-minded.
叫做浮世绘
They call it Genre.
电子和精神药物的混合 全新产品
Digital-psychopharma hybrid. Brand new.
刺♥激♥你的大脑还有你的血液
Hits your implant and your bloodstream.
带你去寂静年代再把你带回来
Sends you straight to the silent era and back.
拿着吧 万一你改变主意
Take it. In case you change your mind.
我就不打扰你们男孩子玩玩具了
I’m gonna leave you boys to your toys.
我要去看场表演
I’m going to take in a show.
这里一定有什么你感兴趣的东西
There’s gotta be something here that does it for you.
我对妓♥女♥没兴趣
I’m not into fucking whores.
所有的性都是交易
All sex is commerce.
要是你不知道的话
If you don’t know that,
你只是被人间接收取了费用
you’re just being billed indirectly.
再说了 她们全都注册过了 都打了疫苗
Besides, they’re all registered, they all have their shots,
所有的钱都捐给慈善机构
and the money goes to charity.
我和你说了 我没…
I told you, I’m not…
兴趣
interested.
你的确有喜欢的类型
You do have a type.
这是什么
What is this?
我以为你的世界会和我的很不一样
I thought your world would be… so different from mine.
可是完全没有任何区别
But there isn’t any difference at all.
我看到他了
I’ve got eyes on him.
等他落单 我们就带他走
We’ll take him when he’s alone.
我可不想扫兴
Wouldn’t wanna spoil the fun.
我朋友想参加拍卖♥♥会
My friend wants to enter the auction.
好的 先生 请验证身份
Of course, sir. Your authentication?
抱歉 先生 你的账户被拒绝了
I’m sorry, sir. Your account has been denied.
不可能 给我看看
That’s impossible. Give that to me.
账户已拒
前男友刚刚发现了他的财务困境
Our ex-boyfriend’s just discovered his new financial straits.
很好 准备好拦截他了
Good. We’re ready to intercept him.
紧急出口畅通无阻
The emergency exit’s clear.
-你要去哪 -我要去找科纳尔
– Where are you going? – I need to find Conells.
你要的话 我帮你付款
I’ll spot you if you want.
-利亚姆·邓普西 -干什么
– Liam Dempsey? – What are you doing?
-放开我 -进入诊断模式
– Let go of me. – Enter diagnostic mode.
你们到底有什么毛病
The fuck’s wrong with you?
她还没替换掉他
She hasn’t changed him yet.
你有危险 你得跟我们走
You’re in danger. You have to come with us.
科纳尔 科纳尔
Conells! Conells!
你的办法试过了 现在试试我的
Okay. We tried your way, now we try mine.
-走 快走 -好
– Move. Now. – Okay.
我们的朋友来得比预期要早
Our friends arrived earlier than anticipated.
他们往你那边走过去了
They’re heading your way.
跟我来
Follow me.
表现得自然点 和平时一样
Just act natural. Nothing out of the ordinary.
你们犯了一个大错
You guys are making a big mistake.
-等我的保安找到你们… -给我闭嘴
– When my security gets to you… – Shut the fuck up.
快走 快离开这里 我去拖住她
Go. Go. Get out of here, I’ll hold her off.
-跟上利亚姆 我来搞定他 -你确定吗
– Stay on Liam. I’ll handle him. – You sure?
你拿着 我不需要
Take it, I won’t need it.
德洛丽丝
Hey, Dolores.
我喜欢你的新造型
I like the new look.
这从来都不是你的战斗
This was never your fight.
你不应该插手
You should have stayed out of it.
如果可以我绝不会插手 但是拜伯纳德所赐
I would if I could, but thanks to Bernard,
这由不得我决定
it’s not up to me.
-这不是私人恩怨 -一样
– It’s nothing personal. – Likewise.
那是不是…
Is that…
靠 这药效果真不错
Goddamn, this is good.
劳拉
Lara.
作为亡命之徒的藏身之处这里还真高调
Rather prominent for an outlaw’s hideout.
佐藤从不谨慎行事
There’s nothing discreet about Sato.
帮派的新老大 他的手下都是疯子
The new boss. His men are insane.
这不是你可以随便踏足的地方
This isn’t the kind of place you simply stroll into.
是吗
No?
走着瞧
Let’s see.
你来这里做什么
我希望能和佐藤聊聊
能让我过去吗
你真是太可爱了
Well, you’re very pretty, aren’t you?
你上年纪了 需要点东西来帮你瞄准
You’re a bit old to need something that aims for you.
我恐怕你不太会用枪
I’m afraid you don’t speak its language.
那我就自己进去了
I suppose I’ll show myself in, then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!