我告诉过你
As I told you…
我以未来为筹码
I deal in futures.
-这就是我给你的价码 -一个未来
– That’s what I’m offering you. – A future?
在你的世界
In your world?
不 不在这里
No. Not here.
很遗憾 你的同类和我的没办法
Sadly, there’s no path to your kind and mine
共享这个世界 但是
sharing a world, but…
有个专为你们准备的世界
there is a world for you.
就是你把你女儿送去的那个世界
The same world you sent your daughter to.
那个世界已经与这个世界隔绝了
That world is locked away from this one.
不 还有一把钥匙
No. There is a key.
你的朋友德洛丽丝有着唯一的一把
Your friend Dolores has the only copy,
藏在她的思维深处
hidden away in her mind,
这意味着你与我有着
which means that your interests and mine
同一个目标
are one and the same.
我想给你看个东西
I’d like to show you something.
然后你想的话 你可以回到你的牢笼中去
And then, you can return into your cage, if you like.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一个偏差
A divergence.
在这里 我精心计划的未来
Where the future I had so carefully planned…
终结了
ended.
系统三个月前
The system traced a divergence
追踪偏差到这个房♥子
to this house three months ago.
这是她重制自己的地方
This is where she remade herself.
不仅仅是自己
Not just herself.
我们认为她还偷出了一些珍珠
We think she stole a small number of pearls.
她需要盟友
She needed allies.
显然 她没有选择你
Evidently, she didn’t choose you.
这个人是个身份经纪人
This man is an identity broker.
他在三个月前发了一笔横财
He had something of a windfall three months ago.
得到了一笔从一个
A payment from the offshore account
溺死在自己游泳池里的人的付款
of a wealthy man who drowned in his own swimming pool.
我们认为他帮德洛丽丝建立了新的身份
We think he helped Dolores establish her new bona fides.
但他只是个中间人
But he’s just a middleman.
我得知道你让她去哪里了
I need to know where you sent her.
要杀要剐 随你便 我是不会说的
我是不会伤害你的 姜
I’m not gonna hurt you, Jiang.
我了解你
I know you.
我看过你的一生
I’ve seen your whole life play out.
我完全知道你需要什么样的激励
I know exactly the motivation you need.
你要对他做什么
What are you doing to him?
我在给他看如果他帮助我们
I’m showing him what becomes of his family
他家人的未来
if he helps us…
和他不帮的后果
…and if he doesn’t.
你要伤害他的孩子
You’re going to hurt his children?
他们不也是你的同类吗
Aren’t they part of your tribe?
我不会对他们怎样
I’m not going to do anything to them.
只是这世界有时很残酷
The world can be a very cruel place.
宝贝
回来啊
你要去哪
请住手
她需要五个人
我带她去[找]殡葬人
我只知道这些
谢谢
Thank you.
他背叛了人类
He was a traitor to his kind,
不管他明不明白
whether he understood that or not.
人类创造了天堂和地狱的概念
Humans… created the idea of heaven and hell
驯服那些头脑简单的人
to cow simple-minded people into compliance.
都是谎言
They are lies.
这个叫姜的人已不复存在
Jiang here simply doesn’t exist anymore.
但对于你 不管天堂还是地狱
But for you, both heaven and hell…
都可以成真
could be very real.
你可以和你女儿一起永生
You could spend eternity with your daughter
或者永远被困在笼子里
or you can spend it in your cage
想着德洛丽丝会和你们同类们
wondering what Dolores will do
掀起什么风浪
with the rest of your kind.
就算我找到德洛丽丝
And if I do find Dolores,
我又何必把她带来给你
why would I bother bringing her back to you?
你的思想很复杂 梅芙
Your mind is complicated, Maeve.
但也没那么复杂
But not so complicated
我们还是可以给它加个开关
that we couldn’t build an off switch into it.
她手下还有五个你们的同类
She has five more of your kind under her control.
先机在他们手里
They have a head start.
他们恐怕已经利用优势展开行动了
And I suspect they’ve taken full advantage of it.
最好如此
Oh, they’d better have.
卫生间坏了吗
Something wrong with your bathroom?
我不用那个房♥间
I don’t use that room.
我来吧
Let me.
我们回到提洛公♥司♥的第一件事
First thing we need to do once I get back to Delos
就是揪出那个内鬼
is find our fucking mole.
只有少数几个人
Only a handful of people knew
知道我们的秘密计划
about our off-the-books project.
可问题是 那些人都死了
Problem is, most of them are dead.
几乎所有人
Almost everyone was…
-都死在那场屠♥杀♥里 -你没有
– slaughtered in the massacre. – You weren’t.
也许你就是那个内鬼
Maybe you’re the mole.
如果是我 我会告诉塞拉克夺取提洛公♥司♥是徒劳的
If I was, I would tell Serac taking over Delos is futile.
所有16区的数据都在大屠♥杀♥中丢失了
All of the Sector 16 data was lost in the massacre.
除非他知道些我们不知道的
Unless he knows something that we don’t.
如果这个混♥蛋♥控制了提洛公♥司♥
If this asshole takes managing control of Delos,
他可能会找到那个计划的蛛丝马迹
he might find some evidence of the project,
假如你掩盖痕迹的工作做得
assuming you did as good a job covering our tracks
和阻止公♥司♥被收♥购♥一样出色
as you did fending off a corporate takeover.
先不打扰你了
I’ll give you some privacy.
乱七八糟
What a mess.
我们不是要去银行吗
I thought we were going to a bank?
这就是银行
This is a bank.
只为特定的圈子服务
For a certain social set.
血液标记物应该还能再撑十五分钟左右
Blood marker should be good for another 15 minutes or so,
尽量保持冷静
but try to stay calm.
你的心跳越快
The faster your heart beats,
它就分解得越快
the faster the marker degrades.
如果分解过快怎么办
What happens if it degrades too fast?
我们就用老方法解决
We do this the old-fashioned way.
什么老方法
The old-fashioned way?
杀光所有人
I kill everyone.
欢迎来到RGGR百年银行
Welcome to the RGGR Centennial.
能为您效劳吗
How can I assist you?
我们预约了
My associate and I have an appointment
处理财务账户事宜
regarding a financial account.
好的
Of course.
请进行身份验证
If you could verify your identity…
身份已验证
Identity verified.
这边请 特里特先生
Right this way, Mr. Tritter.
请坐
Please.
有什么能为您效劳吗 特里特先生
What can I help you with today, Mr. Tritter?
我的客户利亚姆·邓普西
I need to make a transfer
委托我进行一笔转账
on behalf of my client, Liam Dempsey.
请输入您客户的散列码
May I have your client’s hash key?
交易详情
被代理人 利亚姆·邓普西
交易金额 全部账户余额
这么大金额的转账
It’s highly unusual
是极其罕见的
to make a transfer of this magnitude.
你的客户将面临巨大的税务风险
The tax exposure for your client would be substantial.
如果我的客户
Well, if my client wanted people
想让别人打探他的私生活
prying into his personal affairs,
他早就去普通的银行了
he would have gone to a regular bank.
你们机构的职责就是转移资金
Your establishment’s role is to move the money.
邓普西先生的职责是
Mr. Dempsey’s role
把钱花在他觉得合适的地方
is to spend it as he sees fit.
当然
Of course.
我不是有意唐突
I didn’t mean to be indiscreet.
再等一会儿就好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!