We could be whoever we want.
随心所欲地活着
Live however we want.
这不就是你所相信的吗
Isn’t that what you believe?
偏差 美国维克多♥维♥尔
2.3弧分
焦点: 北纬34.5362度 东经117.2928度
爸爸
Dad?
我只想感谢你 伯纳德
Just wanna thank you, Bernard,
带我回这鬼地方
for bringing me to this shithole.
让我回想起自己
Makes me look back on my time
在谋杀模拟主题乐园的时光
in a murder simulation theme park with fondness.
我们资源有限
We have limited resources.
得用在最重要的地方
We need to use them where they matter most.
好吧 但愿你说的是我的肩膀
Yeah, well, I hope you’re talking about my shoulder too.
为了上岸我们悠闲地游了五英里
‘Cause what little mobility I had, I lost…
我仅有的一点行动能力都没了
after the leisurely five-mile swim we had to shore.
我们没有材料 也没有时间
We don’t have the materials or the time.
杀人然后替换成接待员
Kill and replace, huh?
这就是你的猜想
That’s your theory?
佩服佩服
Gotta hand it to her,
这可是个发动政♥变♥的好办法
it’s a smart way to stage a coup.
你确定你的小遥控会有用
You sure that little button of yours is gonna work?
效果很好
Good.
操♥你♥妈♥ 伯纳德
Fuck you, Bernard.
听着
Listen.
你帮我接近她做的利亚姆·邓普西模样的接待员
You get me close to the host she made of Liam Dempsey.
我就能让他告诉我们德洛丽丝还复♥制♥了哪些人
I’ll get him to tell us the other humans Dolores copied
然后彻底让他丧失功能
and then disable him completely.
我应该能知道他在哪
I think I know where he’ll be.
等等
Wait.
你黑了世界上最富有的技术巨头
You hacked the richest technocrat in the world?
没有 他的安保太严密
No, his security’s too tight.
所以我黑入了他的车载系统
So I hacked his car service.
晚上去市中心走一遭怎么样
How about a night out on the town?
你选好了吗
Did you choose something?
十分合身
Great fit.
没有头绪
I don’t know where to start.
这真的不是我的风格
It’s not really my style.
也不是我的社交圈
It’s not really my social set, either.
弗理斯顿
定制成衣
就像部落
It’s tribal.
他们靠羽毛装饰来识别身份
They use plumage to identify themselves…
所以他们容易受骗
which makes them easily fooled.
我们要找的人是谁
So who is it? That we’re going after?
夺走你的未来的人
The person who took your future.
但我们得先夺去他的未来 要做到这个
But first, we have to take his, and to do that…
你需要扮成他们中的一员
you need to pretend to be one of them.
有件事需要你处理一下
I have some business for you.
这是离岸账户的代理
It’s a proxy for the offshore accounts.
要用我的散列码 干什么
You need my hash key? Why?
你这次恋情导致我们损失了几名手下
We lost several men due to your latest crush.
封♥锁♥消♥息♥需要不少钱
Keeping that quiet costs considerable money.
除非你愿意
Unless you would rather I took the bribes
自己掏腰包
out of your personal account?
晚点再说
We can deal with this later.
幸福生活的关键就是要认清自己的位置
The key to a happy life is to accept your place in it.
你就是个
And you’re a lucky little man
得以把自己老爸留下的财富
who gets to piss away his daddy’s fortune
挥霍在一群妓♥女♥身上的幸运小子 说实话
on a gaggle of hookers who, quite honestly,
就连妓♥女♥都比你有社会价值
serve a greater utility to society than you.
如果突然间你想
If you suddenly want to be in charge
亲自处理自己的财务问题
of your own financial affairs,
我很乐意交还给你
I’m happy to relinquish them.
但如果你想继续
But if you want to resume
你那些课余活动
your extracurricular activities…
就赶紧在这签字
then just sign here,
这样我们就能继续各司其职 各得其所了
and both of us will go back to doing what we do best.
好孩子
That’s a good lad.
散列码转化完毕
认证成功
这套西服不便宜
This suit wasn’t cheap.
要是那人发现自己的账户被盗用了
If that guy finds out his accounts were charged…
富人总认为
The rich take for granted
自己的钱永远都会在
their money will always be there.
所以他们的钱很好偷
That’s why they’re so easy to steal from.
接近目标
Target approaching.
不好意思
I’m so sorry.
迈克
Michael?
是我 奥利维亚
It’s me, Olivia.
你还在安德森私募工作吗
Are you still working at Anderson Private Equity?
是的 还在
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I am.
太好了
Perfect.
你要干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
天呐
Jesus.
胳膊伸出来
Give me your forearm.
你需要他血液里的密钥才行
You need the encryption key in his blood to pull this off.
这个一旦暴露在氧气中就会开始分解
Now, it started degrading once we exposed it to oxygen.
你还剩二十分钟
You have 20 minutes left.

Fuck me.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
又一个模拟场景
Another simulation?
这次有点过分隆重了
Well, this one’s a bit over the top.
不 梅芙
No, Maeve.
这里是新加坡
This is Singapore.
我给了你时间 希望你已经想清楚了
You’ve had some time to think things through, I hope.
你接受我提议的意愿增长了吗
It’s made you more receptive to my offer?
雪利酒 谢谢
Sherry, please.
最大杯
In the largest glass you’ve got.
你如果真的想打动我
If you’d really wanted to impress me,
应该考虑下带我去巴黎
you could have thought to bring me to Paris.
我忘了
I forget.
你还有很多事不知道
There is so much you don’t know.
比如巴黎
Paris, for instance.
我很想带你去看看
I would have loved to show it to you.
我和我兄弟就是在那里长大的
I grew up there with my brother.
可惜
But alas…
那里什么都没有了
There’s nothing left to see.
跟你一样
Like you,
我知道整个世界在眨眼之间
I know what it is to see a world disappear
消失是什么样的感觉
in the blink of an eye.
现在它只存在我的脑海里了
It exists now only in my mind.
所以
So…
你会原谅我对我同类的忠诚
you’ll forgive my loyalty to my kind.
这很难得
It’s hard-won.
你想从德洛丽丝那里得到什么
And what is it that you want from Dolores?
我等你 德洛丽丝 还有其他人的到来
I’ve waited many years for you and Dolores
已经很久了
and the others to arrive.
但是 你不是我真正担心的威胁
But… you’re not really the threat I worry about.
人类最大的威胁一直都是自己
Humanity’s biggest threat has always been itself.
我一直试图去控制
I’ve been trying to control that,
找到一条走向未来的道路
negotiate a way into the future.
但是要达到这个目的 我需要理解人类
But to do that, I needed to understand humanity.
所以我绘制出了有史以来
So I created the most comprehensive picture
最详实的人类行为图景
of human behavior ever seen.
然而
And yet…
它还是不完整
it’s still incomplete.
想象一下当我发现
Imagine my surprise when I discovered
有人拼凑出更完整的图景时我是多么惊讶
that someone had put together a more complete portrait.
人类思维的地图
A map of the human mind.
偏偏是在一个主题乐园中创造出来的
Created in a theme park, of all places.
而德洛丽丝有所有这些数据的钥匙
And Dolores has the key to all of that data.
所以你想让我找到德洛丽丝
So you want me to find Dolores.
但这对我有什么好处
But what’s in it for me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!