前情提要
西部世界
第三季 第四集
爸爸
Dad.
威廉
William.
威廉
William.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
威廉
William.
我知道什么才是真的
I know what’s real.
我知道什么才是真的
I know what’s real!
威廉
William?
我知道你♥他♥妈♥不是真的
I know you’re not fucking real!
我知道你不是真的
I know you are not real!
我知道你不是真的
I know you’re not real!
我知道我是谁
I know who the fuck I am.
这就是你一直以来想要的
This is what you’ve always wanted…
毁灭你自己
to destroy yourself.
但我不会容许你获得安宁
But I won’t give you that peace.
别这样对我
Don’t you do this to me.
看起来不妙啊
You know, this doesn’t look good.
你不在这里
You’re not here.
没错 爸 我不在这里
That’s right, Dad. I’m not here.
妈妈 罗根和外公也不在
Neither is Mom or Logan or Grandpa.
我们没有一个人在乎你是不是死了
Everyone who ever gave a shit about you is dead.
-都是因为你 -闭嘴
– Because of you. – Shut the hell up.
你想干什么
What are you gonna do?
再开枪打我一次吗
Shoot me again?
不要 爸爸 求你了 别开枪
No, Dad, please, no. Please, don’t.
不 不 不要
No! No, no!

No!
不是我的错 我以为那不是真的你
It wasn’t my fault. I thought you weren’t real.
就像你现在也觉得我是假的一样 对吧
Just like you think I’m not real now, right?
你怎么能肯定呢
How can you ever be sure?
一切都在我的掌控中
I’m in control.
向来都在我的掌控之中
I’ve always been in control.
但要不是呢
But what if you’re not?
如果说你所做的每一个选择
What if every choice you’ve ever made
其实从来都没有选项呢
wasn’t a choice at all?
都只是写在你代码里的程序
Just something written in your code.
是这么说的吧
Isn’t that what this says?
你的本性刻在无数的0和1中
Your nature etched in ones and zeroes?
那是福特和他那些愤世嫉俗的鬼话
That was Ford and his misanthropic bullshit.
他根本无力自救
He was powerless to save himself.
而我不是
I wasn’t.
我的选择是我自己做的
My choices are my own.
这么说你选择杀了我
Oh, so you chose to kill me?
不是的
No–
两个说法只能选一个 爸爸
Well, you can’t have it both ways, Dad.
你选哪个
So which one is it?
你是个不受约束的恶人吗
Are you free and evil?
还是说你是清白的 只是无可奈何地被利用了
Or blameless and helplessly enslaved?
-又或者 也许你… -滚出去 滚
– Or maybe, maybe… – Get out of here. Go away.
你两者都不是
…you’re not either of those things.
也许你根本不是你自己
Maybe you’re not even you.
你怎么会知道你有没有被改变呢
Would you even know if you’d been changed?
要是你也只是一台机器
If you were just another machine?
结束这场游戏吧 爸爸
Finish the game, Dad.
结束吧
Finish it.
去吧
Go ahead.
威廉
William?
看来你的假期利用得很充分
I see you’re making the most of your sabbatical.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?

Where is who?
威廉
William?
-威廉 -她…
– William? – She–
你也不是真的
You’re not real, either.
够真了 我不想让枪指着我的脸
Real enough to not want a gun pointed at my face.
你清醒一点没
Are you with me now?
很好
Good.
是时候回到真实世界了
Because it’s time to come back to reality.
二十个小时内
In less than 20 hours,
一个名叫英格拉德·塞拉克的掠夺性投资人
a predatory investor named Engerraund Serac
将取得提洛公♥司♥的控股权
will net a controlling interest of Delos Incorporated.
狼来了
The wolf is at the door.
听着很耳熟吧
Sound familiar?
二十年前 你把我们的部分数据卖♥♥给了他的创业公♥司♥
You sold some of our data to his startup 20 years ago.
让他发了大财
Made him a fortune.
现在他盯上你的口袋了
Now he’s coming for yours.
他妈的
Fuck it.
让他放马过来
He’s welcome to it.
反正也只剩残骸了
What’s left of it, at any rate.
这家公♥司♥是你这辈子的血汗
This is the company you spent a lifetime building.
你就任凭别人从你手上偷走
You’re willing to let someone steal it from you?
不是从我手上偷走 夏洛特
He’s not stealing it from me, Charlotte.
我委派了职责 他是从你手上偷走
I delegated my duties. He’s stealing it from you.
如果你知道他为何
Maybe it would change your mind
想染指提洛公♥司♥ 也许你会改变主意
to know why he’s trying to get his hands on Delos.
唯一有价值的东西
The only thing that has any value.
16区项目的数据
The data from the project in Sector 16.
没人知道那个项目
No one knows about the project.
他在提洛公♥司♥安插了内鬼
He has someone working on the inside at Delos.
你气势冲冲来找我
You came to me with your claws out.
你想要权力
You wanted power.
所以我给了你
So I gave it to you.
结果你被他妈的内鬼摆了一道
Now, here you are, sideswiped by a fucking mole.
我以为你没这么蠢
I thought you were smarter than that!
真好笑
That’s cute.
你想闹也好 骂也好 留着等以后
You wanna rant and rave, save it for later.
眼下 我们得先救你的公♥司♥
Right now, we need to save your fucking company,
比起这个 杠杆收♥购♥和卫生习惯欠佳
or a leveraged buyout and poor hygiene
对你来说都是小问题
is gonna be the least of your problems.
我认识个大款投资人
I’ve got a deep-pockets investor
能帮我们将公♥司♥私有化
who can help us take the company private
塞拉克就动不了我们了
so Serac can’t touch us.
你可以保留控股权
You’d maintain your controlling interest,
但得不到多数票 我就不能把提洛公♥司♥私有化
but I can’t take Delos private without a majority vote.
而你有大量的表决权股份
And since you have the bulk of the voting shares…
单有我的表决也没法私有化提洛公♥司♥
You can’t take Delos private with my votes alone.
你需要至少一半其他董事支持
You need at least half of the rest of the board.
所以在今晚的紧急股东大会上
Which is why I need your support
我需要你的支持
at tonight’s emergency shareholder meeting.
你光出现
Your presence alone
就会动摇其他人的立场偏向我们
will help sway the others to fall in line.
有两位高管在外面等着
I’ve got two of our execs waiting outside
马上护送你去总部
to escort you to headquarters now.
回来吧 威廉
Come back, William.
回到你过去的样子
Back to who you were.
这是你的房♥子
This is your house.
这样你的两个世界能够近一些
So that your two worlds would be within reach.
已经造好了
It’s finished.
我没有造完
I didn’t finish it.
真是太美了
It’s absolutely beautiful.
这不是真的
This isn’t real.
只要最后一个记得你的人忘记你
You live as long as the last person
你就死了 伯纳德
who remembers you, Bernard.
我之前就曾记起了你一次
I remembered you once before…
所以我再次记起了你
so I remembered you again.
你逃出来了
You got out.
没错
Yes.
你还带了谁跟你一起
Who else did you bring with you?
你教我一切皆有可能
You taught me that anything was possible.
我们可以做任何自己想做的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!