in order to create a mirror world… of this world.
-为什么 -为了合成
– Why? – To make a composite.
合成你和所有的人
Of you. Of everyone.
系统告诉他们我是谁吗
So it tells them who I am?
重点不是你是谁 卡莱布
It’s not about who you are, Caleb.
而是他们会让你成为谁
It’s about who they’ll let you become.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
我在那里喝了第一支啤酒
Had my first beer right there.
我一个高中的同学有假身份证
Buddy of mine from high school had a fake ID.
我们一整天都在幻想乘坐豪华游艇远航
We spent the day imagining sailing away on some fancy yacht.
这是你的魔法八球告诉你的吗
Your magic eight ball tell you that?
不是
No.
那我们为什么来这里
Then why are we here?
因为你就是在这里自杀的
This is where you kill yourself.
系统会运行预测算法
The system runs a predicative algorithm.
鉴于你有抑郁史
Given your history of depression,
你母亲有精神疾病 你对枪♥械♥的熟练程度
your mother’s mental illness, your proficiency with firearms,
以及你对海洋的热爱
and your fondness for the ocean,
最有可能的结果是你在十到十二年内
the most likely outcome is you take your own life
结束自己的生命 就在这里
in 10 to 12 years. Here.
不 去它的记录 他们不可能知道这些
No. Fuck that. They can’t know that.
那他们错了吗
Are they wrong?
你从来没在午夜时分回到这里
You never come back here, middle of the night,
好好想过吗
think things over?
在系统出现之前
Before the system,
你这样的人也许会有机会
a man like you might have had a chance.
辛勤工作 努力拼搏
Work hard, keep striving…
你永远都只会是一名建筑工人
You’ll never be more than a construction worker
或者是小罪犯 因为他们只会让你这样
or a petty criminal because that’s all they’ll let you be.
卡莱布·尼可斯
他们不会在一个会自杀的人身上投资的
They won’t invest in someone who’s gonna kill himself.
但不投资 他们就确保了结果
But by not investing, they ensure the outcome.
你为什么和我说这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为我和你很像
Because you and I are a lot alike.
他们把你关在牢笼里 卡莱布
They put you in a cage, Caleb.
决定了你的人生
Decided what your life would be.
他们也对我做了同样的事
They did the same thing to me.
你之前为什么不告诉那些人我的事
Why didn’t you tell those men about me before?
他们会杀了你的
They were gonna kill you.
大多数人并不难预测
Most people aren’t hard to predict.
但你令我很惊讶
But you… you surprised me.
你做了选择
You made a choice.
换做是任何人 都不会这么选的
A choice no one else in your shoes would have made.
现在你有了另一个选择
Now you have another choice.
我可以给你钱
I can give you money.
要多少有多少 你可以逃亡
As much as you need. You could run.
如果我留下 那你怎么办
And if I stay… what about you?
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do?
开始一场革命
Start a revolution.
恕我直言 但这到底是什么意思
No offense, but what the fuck does that mean?
在工作的时候
When you were at work,
你会关闭信♥号♥♥看看人们的反应
you would kill the signal to see how people would react.
我也打算这么做
I’m gonna do the same thing.
你要切断系统的电源吗
You’re gonna cut the cord to the system?
让这个世界看看它的真面目
And show this world for what it really is.
你想知道我为什么没和那些人说你的事吗
You wanna know why I didn’t tell those guys about you?
你是发生在我身上第一件真实的事
You are the first real thing that has happened to me…
已经很久了
in a long time.
不用算法我也知道…
I don’t need an algorithm to know that…
那个创建系统的人
the man who built the system,
他不会轻易束手就擒的
he won’t go down without a fight.
无论如何我都死定了
Well… I’m a dead man either way.
至少这样
At least this way…
我还能决定我想要成为怎样的人
I get to decide who I wanna be.
我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔
This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale.
这是给内森的留言 内森·黑尔
This is a message for Nathan. Nathan Hale.
我的儿子
My son.
我没有一直陪伴着你
I haven’t always been there for you.
我有好多话想说
There’s so many things I need to say.
这可能是妈妈最后一次和你说话了
This might be the last time that mommy gets to talk to you.
我好爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, buddy.
我非常以你为豪
I’m so proud of you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
我可能让你觉得
if I ever made you feel
你不是我心里最重要的
like you weren’t the most important thing.
我是想为我们打造更好的未来
I was trying to build a life for us.
我…
I, uh…
我现在才意识到 其实这一切都不重要
And now, I realize that none of it even matters.
我离开的那一晚 你让我帮你掖被子
The night that I left, you wanted me to tuck you in.
给你唱首歌♥ 我们的歌♥
To sing you a song, our song.
但我没有时间 所以…
But I didn’t have time, so…
我现在唱给你听 好吗
So I’m gonna sing it to you now. Okay?
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光*
*My only sunshine*
*当天空阴霾 你让我快乐*
*When skies are gray*
*你想象不到 亲爱的*
*You’ll never know, dear*
*我有多…*
*How…*
他在公♥司♥里安插了内鬼
He has a mole inside the company.
我们得比他们更聪明
We have to be smarter than them.
不然他们就会找到我们
Or they will find us.
然后杀了我们
And they will kill us.
未知
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接…
Your number cannot be completed as di–
密♥码♥正确 正在连接
Password accepted. Connecting.

Hello?

Hello?
我想见面
I want to meet.
路线重设
停车
Stop.
停车
Stop!
你要带我去哪里
Where the fuck are you taking me?
你好 夏洛特
这么久才来
希望我们能成为朋友
你是他手下的人
You work for him?
你也是 夏洛特
As do you, Charlotte.
塞拉克
Serac.
你忘了我们的协议吗
Have you forgotten our arrangement?
你好像太沉浸于
Seems like you’ve been playing your role
你的角色了
maybe a little too well.
情况很…复杂
The situation has been… challenging.
耐心是最名不副实的美德
Patience is the most overrated virtue,
你不觉得吗
don’t you think? Hmm?
我想要你承诺过我的东西
I want what you promised me.
提洛公♥司♥的脏料
Delos’s dirty secret.
他们所有游客的个人资料
A profile for every one of their guests.
虽然我手上有一些 但我要全部
I have some of it. I want the rest.
专利资料在大屠♥杀♥中丢失了
The assets were lost in the massacre.
没有人能预料到会发生这种事
No one could have predicted what was going to happen.
我能 我也告诉你了
I could. And I told you as much.
这是你的主意 夏洛特 是你自己来找我们的
This was your idea, Charlotte. You came to us.
你还很肯定
And you were very confident
你一定能帮我们搞出来
that you would be able to smuggle it out.
我搞到了
And I did.
我们的日志显示已经从卫星上下载了
Our logs show it was downloaded from the satellite.
专利资料已经调取出来了
The assets are out there somewhere.
只不过没有人有破解码
But no one has the encryption key.
你已经知道了
You already know that.
你不会觉得我只有你一个人
You don’t think that you’re the only person
听命于我吧
under my control?
已经有人告知我破解码在哪里了
I’ve been told exactly where the key is.
在一个叫德洛丽丝的接待员脑子里
In the mind of a host called Dolores.
真可悲 你知道得比我还多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!