-把他的信息发给我 -收到
– and send me his profile. – Will do.
这是谁
Who’s that?
我们还有点时间
We have some time.
他们为了找到你甚至不惜杀死我
They were willing to kill me just to get to you,
所以无论你捅了什么篓子 肯定特别严重
so whatever you’re into must be pretty bad.
你肯定饿了 我给你买♥♥点早饭
You must be hungry. Let me buy you breakfast.
抱歉打扰了 夏洛特 我给你发了个文件
Sorry to disturb you, Charlotte, but I sent you a file.
-你找到内鬼了 -没有
– You found the mole? – No.
但最初的日志中忽略了这份文件
But this was overlooked in the initial logs.
我想还是由你来决定怎么处理
Thought I’d let you decide what to do with it.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
录像并记录时间
Record and timestamp.
我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔
This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale.
这是给内森的留言
This is a message for Nathan.
内森·黑尔
Nathan Hale.
我的儿子
My son.
我好爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, buddy.
我离开的那一晚
The night that I left…
你想 你想让我给你唱首歌♥
you, uh… you wanted me to sing you a song…
帮你掖被子 给你唱我们的歌♥
…and tuck you in. Sing you our song.
我现在唱给你听 好吗
So I’m gonna sing it to you now. Okay?
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光*
*My only sunshine*
*你让我开心*
*You make me happy…*
抱歉打扰您 但是学校打电♥话♥来了
Sorry to bother you, but the school called.
您要迟到了
You’re running late.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your number cannot be completed as dialed.
内森 就这样 轻轻地慢慢地
Nathan, just like that. Nice and slow.
对 你很擅长 内森
Yeah, you’re good at that, Nathan.
轻轻地慢慢地
Nice and slow.
你还想再看到桑迪吗
Would you like to see Sandy again?
想吗 对 就是这样
Yeah, would you? Yeah, just like that.
轻轻地慢慢地
Nice and slow.
对
Yeah.
你做得很好
That’s really good.
妈妈
Mommy!
这孩子想摸摸我的狗
Kid wanted to pet my dog.
-我要走了 -这么快
– I gotta go. – So soon?
我儿子真的很喜欢你
My son really likes you.
还有你的狗狗
And your dog.
是的 我们刚认识
Y– Yeah, well, we just met.
你们星期四那天就认识了 汤米
You met Thursday, Tommy.
内森停不住地说起你
Nathan couldn’t stop talking about you.
我还说哪天我们可以一起玩 对吧
I even suggested a playdate, didn’t I?
真的可以吗 妈妈
Could I really, Mommy?
我们可以讨论一下
Let’s talk about it.
去吧 拿好你的东西 小家伙
Go on, get your things, bud.
谢谢你替我破坏了摄像头
Nice of you to disable the cameras for me.
正如你所见
As you can see,
我和我的儿子一直有些矛盾
I’ve been having some trouble with my son.
我前夫觉得我应该多陪陪他
My ex thinks that I need to spend more time with him.
你怎么看
What do you think?
没错 我同意 我真不觉得时间是问题
Yeah, I agree. I don’t really think time is the issue.
你知道我怎么看吗 我觉得内心深处
You know what I think? I think somewhere deep down,
他知道真♥相♥
he knows the truth.
世界上很多事情你都可以假装
There are a lot of things that you can fake in this world.
大多数人不愿意看到内心的掠夺者
Most people don’t want to see the predator inside.
你想知道一个秘密吗 托马斯
You wanna know a secret, Thomas?
你今天帮助了我 我真的应该谢谢你
You’ve helped me today. I really should thank you.
看到你跟内森在一起
Seeing you with Nathan,
看到你抚摸他的小手
seeing you touch his little hand…
你让我想起了一些事
You reminded me of something.
-求你放…开…. -我会的
– Please… let… go. – I would.
但是我掐得越紧 我记起来得越多
But the harder I squeeze, the more I remember.
我记起来做我自己是什么感觉
I remember what it’s like to be me.
你不是这里唯一的掠夺者
You’re not the only predator here.
快看妈妈给你带了什么
Look what mommy got you.
你是我的阳光
You are my sunshine.
你确定我们应该来公共场所
You sure we should be out in public?
就是这里吧 你的专座
This is it, right? Your spot.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我怎么知道的不重要
It’s not about how I know.
先来杯咖啡吗
Cup of joe to get you started?
他要一个芝士汉堡和草莓奶昔
He’ll take a cheeseburger and a strawberry shake,
配鲜奶油 不要坚果 两颗樱桃
whipped cream, no nuts, two cherries.
我不需要 谢谢
Nothing for me, thanks.
花招不错啊
Neat trick.
每年的2月23日你都来这里
You come here once a year on February 23rd
然后点一样的东西
and order the same thing.
怎么 你一直在监视我
What, you been watching me?
不是我 而是别的人
Not me. But someone…
-别的东西那么做 -当然
– Something has. – Sure.
大数据汇编了每个人的信息
Big data compiles information on everybody.
所以呢 德洛丽丝
So what, Dolores?
拿着 看看这个
Go on, read it.
你可以借我你的手♥机♥用用吗
“Maybe you could let me use your phone?
对话记录
机密
稿件编号♥
我好打给别人
So I can call someone?
我不知道应该做什么 我妈妈
I don’t know what to do. My mom–”
我马上就回来 在这等我
I’ll be right back. Wait here.
她说她要去一下洗手间
“She said that she was going to the bathroom.
她说她一会就回来 但是她没有
Said that she would only be a minute, but she hasn’t–
她没有回来
She hasn’t come back.
她很久都没有回来
It’s been a long time.
你妈妈把你丢在这了 小宝贝
Your mom left you here, honey?
没有 她不会丢下我的
No, she wouldn’t leave me.
也许她出了什么事
Maybe something happened to her.
她不会丢下我的
She wouldn’t leave me.
她不会丢下我的 她不会
She wouldn’t leave me. She wouldn’t–”
我♥操♥
The fuck?
这是什么玩笑吗
Is this some kind of joke?
你在那个座位上等了五个小时
You sat in that spot for five hours.
你妈妈再也没有回来
Your mother never returned.
六个月后 她因为精神分♥裂♥症
She was institutionalized
被送进了精神病院
six months later for schizophrenia.
服务员看你可怜
A waitress took pity on you
就通知了社工组织
and called Social Services.
你当时才八岁
You were eight years old.
莎拉
Sara.
那个服务员叫莎拉
The waitress’s name was Sara.
但是你已经知道了
But you already know that.
她给了我一杯草莓奶昔
She gave me a strawberry shake.
以为这样会让我平静下来
Thought it would calm me down.
但我很不开心 所以吐了自己一身
I was so upset that I threw up all over myself.
这你也知道吗
Did you know that too?
你生气了
You’re angry.
不
No.
我是怒火冲天
I am enraged.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
这不是通过监控 也不是社交媒体
This isn’t… surveillance or social media. How–
你怎么会知道我最糟糕的记忆的细枝末节
How… do you know every detail of my worst fucking memory?
-是因为”动悉” -什么 那家公♥司♥吗
– It’s about Incite. – What? The company?
不是公♥司♥ 是他们的系统
Not the company, the system that it’s built on…
他们把那台机器叫做罗波安
A machine they call Rehoboam.
早在隐私法出现之前 这台机器创始人
The founders of this machine fed it everyone’s raw data,
就将所有人的原始数据都输入进去了
long before there were privacy laws.
每次购物 求职
Every purchase, job search,
看病 择偶 电♥话♥和短♥信♥往来
doctor visit, romantic choice, call, text,
你生活的方方面面都已记录下来
every aspect of your lives recorded, logged,
为了创建出这个世界的镜像世界