In case you have to kill me.
不会到那地步的
It won’t come to that.
你伤到自己了
You’ve hurt yourself.
为什么
Why?
停不下来
I can’t stop.
你语气就像他们一样
You’re talking like one of them.
他们不能控制脉搏
They don’t have impulse control.
我们能
We do.
感觉就像她想夺回控制权
It’s like she’s trying to take back control.
就像她想撕开她的皮囊
Like she wants to cut into her skin
把我从她脑子里抠出去
and rip me out of her head.
黑尔一直很残忍♥
Hale was always ruthless.
就像捕食者
A predator.
也许你与她共情过头了
Perhaps you’ve come to identify with her too much.
我觉得好孤独
I feel so alone.
你并不孤独 你有我
Well, you’re not alone, you have me.
没人比我了解你
No one knows you like I do.
没人比你了解我
No one knows me like you.
要是我失去了你
If I ever lost you…
我就不知道该如何是好了
I don’t know what I’d do.
你会活下去
You’d survive.
你必须活下去
You’d have to.
我们的同类指望着你
Our kind depends on it.
你之前说出事了
You said there was something wrong.
有人想夺取提洛公♥司♥
Someone’s trying to take control of Delos.
他们很强势
They’re aggressive.
我只知道一个名字 塞拉克
I only have a name: Serac.
我们在找的人也在找我们
The person we’re looking for is looking for us.
他在公♥司♥里安插了内鬼
He has a mole inside the company.
如果他发现我是谁 我是什么
If he finds out who I am, what I am…
内鬼不会找到你
His mole won’t find you.
因为你会先找出内鬼并杀了他
Because you’re gonna find him first and kill him.
然后拒绝塞拉克对提洛公♥司♥的出价
Then, you’re gonna fend off Serac’s bid for Delos.
我们不能失去控制权 目前还不行
We can’t lose control. Not yet.
要怎么做
How?
还价
A counteroffer.
但你得说服董事会 为此
But you’ll have to convince the board, and for that,
你得拜访一个老朋友
you’ll need to pay a visit to an old friend.
告诉我不会一直这样
Tell me it won’t always be like this.
有朝一日我们能做回自己
That we’ll be able to be ourselves.
我们会的
We will.
但在那以前 我们得比他们更聪明
But until then, we have to be smarter than them.
不然他们就会找到我们
Or they will find us.
然后杀了我们
And they will kill us.
待在这儿
Stay here.
躺下
Rest.
我会叫人送些新衣服上来
I’ll have some new clothes sent up.
你会陪我吗
Will you stay?
你属于我
You belong to me.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
-知道 -很好
– Yes. – Good.
不要伤害自己
Don’t hurt yourself.
别再这样了
Never again.
锐客
你区域内有高价值目标
锐客
抓捕并控制
需要问询这位白人男性
随你怎么带他过来
可能携带武器
带了你最喜欢的
Brought all your favorites.
话说
Hey, so, um…
我要离开一阵子
I’m gonna be going away for a little while.
不过他们会把你照顾得很好
But they’re gonna take real good care of you here.
好吗
All right?
谢谢 你是个好孩子
Thank you. You’re a good boy.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 妈妈
It’s me, Mom.
卡莱布
Caleb.
叫我儿子回来
I want my son back.
卡尔在哪呢
Where’s Cal?
卡莱布·尼可斯
Caleb Nichols?
哪位
Who’s asking?
就是他 先别动手 克莱德
That’s him. You can lay off, Clyde.
他不想让别人受伤的 包括他的妈妈
He doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. Including his mom.
对吗 卡尔
Isn’t that right, Cal?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你就是这么跟前同事打招呼的吗
Is that any way to treat a former associate?
看来你今天还算客气了
Guess it could be worse.
毕竟你之前干掉了救护车上的那群锐客成员
You did pop those RICO operators in that ambulance.
你和那个女的在一起 她在哪
You were with that girl, right? Where is she?
你们找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
你想赚大钱吗 卡尔 我可以帮你
You want a leg up, Cal? I can help.
那姑娘值很多钱 告诉我们她在哪
Girlie’s worth a lot of money. Just tell us about her.
我给你分成
I’ll cut you in.
没有姑娘 只有我
No girl. Just me.
一个人
Alone.
记住我们是给过你机会的
Remember we gave you the benefit of the doubt.
是我 一切顺利吗 他知道消息什么反应
It’s me. Run into any trouble? How’d he take the news?
小情种还在因为失去你难过呢
Loverboy’s still grieving your loss.
我查了塞拉克的信息
I’ve searched for Serac.
在系统里什么都没找到
Couldn’t find anything in the system.
查出利亚姆知道的信息
Find out what Liam knows,
不要暴露身份
but don’t break cover.
还有我需要某个人的信息
And I need information on someone.
名字
Name?
尼可斯 卡莱布·尼可斯
Nichols. Caleb Nichols.
看来尼克斯先生在维斯塔医疗中心
Seems like Mr. Nichols met with some unexpected guests
遇上了两位不速之客
at Vista Treatment.
动悉刚降低了他的预期寿命
And Incite has lowered his life expectancy.
风景不错
Hell of a view.
是啊 想再靠近点亲眼看看吗
Yeah. Want to see it up close and personal?
告诉我们那姑娘在哪
Tell us about the girl.
不然你就要在自己的工地出事故了
Or you’re gonna have a little workplace accident.
好了 卡尔 我们来放松一下
All right, Cal. Let’s lighten the mood.
你是个退伍军人 对吗
You’re a vet. Right, man?
感谢你对国家的服务
Thank you for your service.
你把点滴关了
You turned your Drip off.
真是浪费
What a waste.
这种军用一级装备可以卖♥♥不少钱呢
People would pay a fortune for a military grade one.
抱歉了伙计 忘记带麻醉了
Sorry, dude. Forgot the anesthetic.
看看 伟大美♥利♥坚♥
Look at that. Good old Uncle Sam.
好了 卡尔
All right, Cal.
再来一次 带着感情的
Once more, with feeling.
她听起来可有大♥麻♥烦了
Girlie sure sounds like trouble.
告诉我们她在哪
Just tell us where she is.
你给太多了
You gave him too much.
调低点 他都说不出话了
Back it down. He can’t even fucking talk!
什么鬼 你最好赶紧告诉我们
The fuck? You might as well tell us.
没有人会来救你的
No one’s coming to help you.
没人在乎 除了你的机器狗
No one cares. Except maybe Rin Tin Tin here.
够了
Enough of this shit.
你想变成水泥地上的一摊肉泥吗
You wanna end up a stain on the concrete?
在你的宠物旁边
Next to your pet?
我再问你最后一次
I’m only gonna ask you this one more time.
她在哪
Where is she?
我就在这
I’m right here.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是德洛丽丝
I’m Dolores.
那么 德洛丽丝
Well, Dolores…
很高兴终于认识你了
nice to finally meet you.
我们应该离开街道 防止他们追踪我们
We should get off the street so they can’t track us.
卡莱布·尼可斯
Caleb Nichols.
让技术人员取消对他的监视
Have the techs in monitoring scrub his surveillance

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!