得送你去医院
We gotta get you to the hospital.
天啊
Holy shit.
身份验证成功
Identity verified.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
卡莱布 卡莱布·尼可斯
Caleb. Caleb Nichols.
不能再用了
Not anymore.
你需要一个新名字 现在开始他们会搜捕你
You’ll need a new name. They’ll be looking for you now.
你必须消失
You have to disappear.
那你呢
What about you?
你是个好人 卡莱布
You’re a good man, Caleb.
但你对我的了解越少越好
But the less you know about me, the better.
未知来电
一条语♥音♥信息
英格拉德·塞拉克
Engerraund Serac.
他是恶意收♥购♥的幕后黑手
He’s behind the hostile takeover.
关于他的背景你有什么发现
What’d you find on him?
夏洛特 你对你的科研还记得多少
How well do you remember your science, Charlotte?
快说 艾琳
Spit it out, Irene.
那人是个黑洞
The man’s a black hole.
他没有一点痕迹
He’s completely invisible.
无论是网上还是别的地方 他没有一点信息
There’s nothing about him online or anywhere.
每一条记录 每一个数据库
Every single record, every database,
他的存在被抹得干干净净
his presence has been scrubbed.
但是正像是黑洞一样 我们可以推断出他的存在
But, like a black hole, we can infer his existence.
当你观察全球经济时
When you look at the global economy,
会发现有一万亿美元
there’s a negative space
存在过却无从查找
to the tune of a trillion dollars.
那他就是世界上最富有的人
That would make him the richest man in the world.
没人听说过他吗
No one’s heard of him?
-你是怎么找到他的 -他找到我们了
– How did you find him? – He found us.
原来我们二十年前就和他
Turns out we initiated a data transaction with him
进行过数据交易了
two decades ago.
我们把一小部分的数据卖♥♥给了塞拉克
We sold this Serac a taste of our data,
现在 他想要趁我们不备
and now, he’s trying to steal our company
偷走我们的公♥司♥
like a thief in the night.
他完全是匿名的
He has complete anonymity.
可想而知他在这上面花了多少心思
Imagine the lengths he must have gone to to achieve that.
而现在我们发现了他
And now that we’ve found him…
他会对我们采取什么行动
what will he do to us?
已到家
You’ve arrived home.
弗里蒙特街1050号♥
1050 Fremont Street.
未知联♥系♥人信息
杰克
Jake.
你是怎么进来的
How the fuck did you get up here?
我在这住了八年了 查理
I lived here for eight years, Charlie.
天呐 你真的不…
Jesus, you really don’t–
他会听见
He might hear.

Who?
知道吗 我一直都觉得你是无辜的
You know, I’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt.
觉得你在那座岛上遭遇了创伤
Figured you’d seen some traumatic shit on that island.
事实却是 你永远都是这样
Truth is, you were always this way.
我可没有要你过来
I didn’t fucking ask you to be here.
你有
Yes, you did…
在你忘记去接我们的儿子时
when you forgot to pick up our son.
已经不是第一次了
Again.
你可以把我赶出你的生活
You can cut me out of your life…
但你不能这么对内森
but you don’t get to do that to Nathan.
继续啊
Go on.
告诉他下次一定不会这样了
Tell him it’ll never happen again.
做你最擅长的事
Do what you do best.
撒谎
Lie.
妈妈
Mommy?
为什么你不能带我去看真正的大象
Why won’t you take me to see a real elephant?
大象已经灭绝了
There aren’t any.
它们全死了
They’re all gone now.
你去哪了
Where were you?
对不起 孩子 我开会开晚了
Sorry, buddy, my meeting ran late.
你害怕了吗
Were you scared?
不害怕
Not really.
汤米在乐园 他让我摸他的狗狗
Tommy was at the park. He let me pet his dog.
太好了 下次我们可以一起玩
That’s nice. Maybe we can have a playdate.
现在
Now…
乖乖听妈妈话 睡觉吧
be a good boy and go to sleep for your mommy.
可你不是我妈妈
But you’re not my mommy.
你不爱我
You don’t love me.
我当然爱你了
Of course I love you.
你这么说是因为妈妈和爸爸
Is this because mommy and daddy
不住在一起了吗
don’t live together anymore?
你要知道
You know…
不管爸爸妈妈之间发生了什么
whatever happens between mommy and daddy,
我们会永远爱你
we will always love you.
你想让我给你盖好被子吗
Do you want me to tuck you in?
你做得不对
You aren’t doing it right.
我想要原来的妈妈回来
I want my old mommy back.
看来我们有漏洞 夏洛特
It appears we have a leak, Charlotte.
如果你指的是杠杆收♥购♥ 就别说了
If you’re referring to the leveraged buyout, don’t.
我来处理
I’m handling it.
问题不只是恶意收♥购♥
The problem goes beyond a hostile buyout.
质检部正在清点乐园所有资产
QA’s in the process of inventorying all the park’s assets.
有接待员的控制组件不见了
We’re missing Host Control Units.
多数是低级的故事支线 但是…
Most were low level side narratives, but…
不过有一个老鸨
but there was a madame.
梅芙·米莱
Maeve Millay.
她的珍珠被偷了
Her pearl was stolen?
偷走控制单元的人有园区的管理级别权限
Whoever stole the HCUs had admin-level access to the park.
园区安保系统目前仍然受损严重
The security systems onsite are still heavily damaged.
这是内部人干的 还是食物链顶层的人
This was an inside job. From the top of the food chain.
提洛公♥司♥里有内鬼
There’s a mole in Delos.
这个内鬼可能
Chances are this mole has been…
一直在给我们的买♥♥家提供情报
feeding information to our buyer.
所以我才找你谈 夏洛特
Which is why I’m talking to you, Charlotte.
你对这里发生的事了如指掌
You know everything that goes on in this place.
没错
You’re right.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
比如我就知道我们大家都被屠♥杀♥时 你在哪
Like where you were while the rest of us were being butchered.
听着 考虑到西部世界所发生的杀戮事件
Look. Given all the bloodshed in Westworld,
我们负担不起再丢失财产了
we cannot afford to have any of our assets unaccounted for.
我们得把它们找回并摧毁
We need to find them and destroy them…
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the fuck are you?
我等不了了 我来找你
I can’t wait any longer. I’m coming to you.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your number cannot be completed as dialed.
我来了
I’m here.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我不能总在你身边给你加油鼓气
I can’t always be there to hold your hand.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我是谁
Who am I?
你知道你是谁
You know who you are.
一直以来
All this time…
我假装
pretending…
过她的生活
living her life.
她的皮囊
Her skin.
我感觉我在改变
I feel like I’m changing.
-起来 -不
– Get up. – No!
我他妈究竟怎么回事
What the fuck is happening to me?
分♥析♥模式 关闭情感影响
Analysis. Turn off your emotional affect.
起来 跟我走
Get up. Follow me.
马上在这家酒店订一间房♥ 找个安静的楼层
Negotiate a room in this hotel. Now. On a quiet floor.
处理中
Working.
房♥间已预订 十四层七号♥套房♥
Room secured. Floor 14, suite 7.
两侧的房♥也订了
Buy out the rooms on either side.
预订中
Negotiating.
以防你不得不杀了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!