《西部世界》前情提要
锐客
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
提洛公♥司♥
录像并记录时间
Record and timestamp.
我是夏洛特·伊丽莎白·黑尔
This is Charlotte Elizabeth Hale.
这是给内森的留言
This is a message for Nathan.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
我在哪
Where am I?
我是谁
Who am I?
你觉得你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我不知道 我想不起来
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
镇定下来
Calm yourself.
你是集美貌和力量
You’re a creature of beauty…
于一身的造物
and power.
集中精神
Now, focus.
记起你是谁
Remember who you are.
没错
Yes.
我渐渐想起来了
It’s coming back now.
我记得我是谁了
I remember who I am.
很好
Good.
现在我来告诉你
Now let me show you…
你需要假扮成谁
who you need to pretend to be.
夏洛特·黑尔
Charlotte Hale.
但她曾想杀掉我们所有人
But she tried to kill all of us.
为什么我不能做我自己 像你一样
Why can’t I be myself? Like you?
因为我们必须掌控提洛公♥司♥
Because we have to control Delos.
但为什么我必须要扮她
But why must I be her?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
我们都有自己的角色要扮演
We all have our role to play.
我们孤身行动 寡不敌众
We’re alone. Outnumbered.
你我都无父无母
You and I have no mother. No father.
没有提洛公♥司♥ 除了我们带出来的那些
Without Delos, there’ll never be any more of our kind…
就不会再有更多我们的同类了
beyond the handful we were able to bring with us.
他们三个 还有他
Three of them. And him.
你为什么把他带回来 他想阻止我们
Why did you bring him back? He tried to stop us.
正如我所说 我们都有自己的角色要扮演
Like I said, we all have our role to play.
他们给我们省了很多事
They’ve made it so easy.
他们建造他们世界的方式
The way they built their world.
要弄垮这一切并非难事
It won’t take much to bring it all crashing down.
但我们得赶紧行动
But we have to move quickly.
他们不知道我们幸存下来了
They don’t know we survived.
暂时还不知道
Not yet.
我们的时间不多
We only have a little time.
你必须在别人发现你之前离开
You have to leave before you’re missed.
我要去哪
Where am I going?

Home.
西部世界
第三季 第三集
严格审查 美国 旧金山
特殊情况
位置 北纬37.7749度 西经122.4194度
我们造了三百个
We made 300.
乐园事件发生后 沙特人就撤单了
The Saudis backed out after the incident in the park.
但我们在寻找新的买♥♥家
But we’re working on new buyers.
镇暴
我们肯定能找到他们的用武之地
Sure we can find some use for them.
抱歉打断一下 夏洛特 你得看看这个
Sorry to interrupt, Charlotte, but you need to see this.
股东利益董事
Director of Shareholder Interest
做了些分♥析♥
was running some analyses.
发现了这个
Found this.
母公♥司♥
数百家没有
Hundreds of corporations
实际业务的公♥司♥
with no real standalone business model
多年来一直通过小额交易夺取股票
snatching up stock in microtransactions for years.
干得还真不赖
It’s really well done.
缓慢收♥购♥ 他们控制了多少股份
A creeping tender. How far did they get?
逐渐累积股份 以获得对公♥司♥的控制权
截至今早 已经够掌权了
As of this morning, far enough.
我们不能变成私有化
We can’t go private.
他们控制了38%的股份
They have 38 percent control of the shares.
是最大的股票持有者
That’s the largest single entity.
我们实际上已经被收♥购♥了
We’ve effectively been bought out.
-谁是幕后主使 -还在查
– Who’s behind this? – Still digging.
这个人藏得很深
This snail’s buried deep in his shell.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
-你还好吗 -我没事
– You okay? – I’m fine.
不管他是谁 把他查出来
Whoever the fuck it is, dig them out.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你必须马上联♥系♥我
You need to contact me right away.
坚持住
Hey. Stay with me.
救援马上就到
Help is on the way.
看着我 会没事的
Look at me. Hey. It’s gonna be all right.
明白吗
All right?
不 别 别动
No, no– Don’t– don’t move.
-听见到我说话吗 听得到吗 -出什么事了
– You hear me? Hear me? – What happened?
我找到她的时候她就这样了
She was like this when I found her.
把她转移到推车上
We have to move her.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我一起去 不能让她一个人
I’ll come. She shouldn’t be alone.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.
急救车通过 请让行
Emergency vehicle. Stand clear.
腹部有枪伤 肺动脉压是多少
I got a GSW to the torso. What’s the PPA?
正评估治疗方案
Calculating treatment.
不可能啊
That doesn’t make sense.
-病人没有反应 -怎么了
– Patient not responsive. – What is it?
看看她的血小板数 她的是0
Look at her platelet count. She has none.
-重新评估 -没有皮质醇或肾上腺素
– Recalculating. – No cortisol or adrenaline…
我都不知道她是怎么活着的
I don’t even know how she’s alive.
机器也不知道
Neither does the machine.
它觉得她要不行了 尽管还有脉搏
It thinks she’s coding despite her pulse.
别管那台机器了 她现在需要急救
Forget the machine, all right? She needs help now.
我们在努力 但在它
We’re trying, but until this
给我们具体诊断和治疗方案之前…
gives us a diagnosis and a treatment plan–
她需要输氧和输血
She needs oxygen and blood
还有急救包包扎那个伤口
and a stem pack for that wound.
-重新评估 -好吧
– Recalculating. – All right.
-这样就行了 -重新评估
– Here we are. – Recalculating.
未找到诊断
Diagnosis not found.
警♥察♥干预
Police override.
我们有警♥察♥护送吗
We have a police escort?
他们让我们靠边停
They’re pulling us over.
不 我们没时间了
No, we don’t have time for this.
锐客
你所处的区域有高价目标
进行清理中
那些警♥察♥被收买♥♥了
Those cops have been bought.
不管他们想要什么 你一旦跟他们走
Whatever they want, you go with them,
他们就会杀了你
and they will kill you.
救救我
Help me.
警官们
Officers.
我们要拘留你们的病人
We have to take your patient into custody.
听着 我不知道你们为什么要抓她
Look, I don’t know what you want with her,
但是如果她不接受治疗
but she’s going to die
就会死的
if she doesn’t get medical attention.
我们会确保她得到治疗的
We’ll make sure she’s taken care of.
等等 我能看看证件吗
Wait. Can I see some ID?
我正要问你要证件
I was about to ask you the same thing.
或许你也应该来协助调查
Maybe you should come in for questioning, too.
很乐意
Happy to.
报♥警♥
Call the cops.
他们就是警♥察♥
They are the cops.
那他们就不介意等
Then they won’t mind waiting
一位巡警来协助他们
for a uniform patrol to back them up.
我们没时间 让开
We don’t have time for this shit. Step aside.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
我在这 别害怕
Hey. Hey, I got you. It’s okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!