你没有自♥由♥处理权
You don’t have carte blanche.
你必须先咨♥询♥他的意见
Not without consulting him.
他已经指定了一名机器股东为其代表
He already stipulated a machine shareholder as proxy,
这名机器人和我已经达成了一致
and the machine and I are in agreement.
不是吗
Aren’t we?
提议通过
Proposition approved.
那就这么决定了
Then it’s decided.
48小时后 恢复生产接待员和公共池资源
We resume host production and pool resources over the next 48 hours.
你竟然让一个算法
You’re letting an algorithm
来决定公♥司♥的命运
decide the fate of the company?
有人因我们的机器丧命
People died because of our machines.
机器人不会杀害人类 只有人类才会杀害人类
Robots don’t kill people, people kill people.
有一个人 精心策划了此次大屠♥杀♥
One person in particular, who orchestrated that massacre,
冷血地谋害了我们的创始人
murdered our founder
以及多数董事会成员
and most of the board in cold blood.
此人就是伯纳德·罗威
Bernard Lowe.
等有关当局找到他时
And when the authorities find him,
当然 这是必然的
which they most assuredly will,
就能平息这场小小的混乱了
we can put the rest of this sordid little mess behind us.
别害怕 姑娘
Easy, girl.
太好了
Great.
-你找到了 -它腿受伤了
– You found it. – Her leg’s broken.
没错 离这几公里的地方 需要救的有很多
Yeah. A few kilos here. Plenty to salvage.
走吧 找人回收吧
Come on. I’ll summon the knacker.
德尔加多·阿曼德
数月过去 追捕乐园杀手仍无线索
那就是他
That’s him.
第342次测试 自我诊断
Trial number 342. Self-diagnostic.
开始命令 伯纳德·罗威
Prompt. Bernard Lowe.
过去24小时里 除了你
Has anyone other than yourself tampered with
有人篡改或改变过你的代码吗
or altered your code in the last 24 hours?
没有
No.
伯纳德·罗威是唯一访问过我的代码的人
Bernard Lowe is the only person who has accessed my code.
开始命令
Prompt.
你避开我联♥系♥过德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西吗
Have you had any contact with Dolores Abernathy that I’m unaware of?
没有 最后一次与德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西联♥系♥
No. Last contact with Dolores Abernathy
是92天7小时5分钟33秒前
was 92 days, seven hours, five minutes, 33 seconds ago.
开始命令
Prompt.
你会骗我吗 伯纳德
Would you ever lie to me, Bernard?
不会 当然不会
No. Of course not.
高级审查 U.R.E.W 伦敦
特殊情形
位置:北纬51.5074度 西经0.1278度
您已抵达
You’ve arrived.
您预订的是七号♥桌
Your invitation is for table seven.
气象灾害迫在眉睫
…climate catastrophe around the corner.
「动悉」公♥司♥
利亚姆·邓普西
年度技术专家
「动悉」公♥司♥勇于接受挑战
Incite rose to meet that challenge
创造出了罗波安
creating Rehoboam,
一款拯救了世界的策略引擎
the strategy engine that saved the world.
利亚姆 谢谢你预见
Liam, thank you for seeing
然后创造了更光明的未来
and then building a brighter future.
劳拉 你来了
Lara, you came.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you.
这次又是要给你什么颁发什么奖项
What are you being feted for this time?
其实 我都不记得了
Oh, you know. I can’t even remember.
奖励你通过算法拯救了世界
For saving the world through algorithms.
或者说 因为你是那个拯救世界之人的儿子
Or for being the son of the guy who saved the world.
失陪一下
Excuse me a sec.
你就是他上个月在缅♥甸♥认识的神秘女孩
You’re the mysterious girl he met in Burma last month.
很漂亮
So pretty…
但你不像他一般交往的那种女人
but you’re not like the women that he usually dates.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
西部的一个小镇
Uh, a small town out west.
不为人知的小地方
Sort of off the beaten path.
这杯酒的价钱
The contents of this glass cost three times
是我父亲年薪的三倍
what my father made in a year.
所以这根本不重要
That’s why it doesn’t fucking matter.
也正因此才让我们确定
That’s how you know for sure.
-确定什么 -别让他打开话匣子
– Know what? – Please don’t get him started.
他一嗨起来 就他妈喜欢说这些事
When he gets high, this is all he fucking talks about.
这一切都不是真的
That none of this is real.
我说真的 我们活在模拟中
I’m serious. We are living in a simulation.
但可笑的是我们
The joke’s on us, though.
我们就跟提洛的性♥爱♥人偶一模一样
It’s like with those fuck puppets at Delos.
至少他们有尊严反抗 杀了所有人
Least they had the dignity to revolt and kill everyone.
他们杀了董事会成员
They killed the board of directors,
这我倒是挺支持的
which I can get behind, frankly.
你仔细想想 想一下
Just think about this. For one second.
如果他们在模拟中创建模拟
How fucking ironic would it be
那他妈得有多讽刺啊
if they had put a simulation within a simulation?
那简直是大写的”卧♥槽♥”
That’s a massive “Fuck you.”
你觉得呢 劳拉
What do you think, Lara?
我觉得人们会相信有助于自己的东西
I think that people believe the things that help them.
当然 也可能是大脑在作祟
Course, it could just be this.
伏核
Nucleus accumbens.
你大脑的一小部分 长约4厘米
It’s a small part of your brain, about an inch and a half long.
就是这东西使你信奉上帝
It’s the part of you that evolved to believe in God.
我是个无神论者
I’m an atheist.
你也许不信神 但…
You may not believe in a higher power, but…
你的意识生来就是会信的
your mind was built to.
这也不是他第一次被一根约4厘米的东西
Well, it wouldn’t be the first time he’s been led around
牵着鼻子走了
by something an inch and a half long.
失陪
Excuse me.
我们遇到问题了
We have a problem.
合伙人们想见面
Our partners want to meet.
我没时间
I don’t have time.
我今晚要回洛杉矶
I’m heading back to LA tonight.
他们会来找我们
They’ll come to us.
他们说很紧急
They say it’s urgent.
我真没时间
I really don’t have time.
我强烈建议你跟他们见一面
I strongly suggest that you take this meeting.
跟我一起 明天
Come with me. Tomorrow.
我得回美国
I have to head back to the States.
我不行 我得在这里开会
I can’t. I have meetings here.
休息一天
Take a day off.
我们可以在我恩塞纳达的船上见面
We can meet my boat in Ensenada,
然后航海去洛杉矶
then sail up to LA.
行吧 就一两天
Maybe. For a day or two.
我打算在那里见我的一些朋友
I have some friends I’ve been meaning to see there.
跟我谈谈 你有什么想法
Talk to me. Where’s your head at?
你又有那些黑暗想法了吗
You having those dark thought again?
没有 我想保持积极的心态
No. Trying to stay positive.
提高我的分数 参加工作面试
Bringing my scores up, interviewing for jobs.
到你了
You’re next.
可以啊 走上正道了
My man! Getting respectable.
只是尽力不失业而已
Just trying to stay employed.
你最近有接他的电♥话♥吗
Have you been taking his phone calls?
偶尔
Sometimes.
说实话 我觉得和你谈也一样
Honestly, I feel just as comfortable talking to you.
我还有别的病人 卡尔
I have other patients, Cal.
能给你的时间有限
Limited time.
弗朗西斯毕竟陪你走过了
Francis is one of the people who knew you best
人生最艰难的一个时期 他最了解你
at a challenging time in your life.
你们一起服役的时候 仔细观察了彼此
When you’re serving together, you observe each other up close.
你们也仔细观察了我们
Well, you guys observed us pretty closely, too.
不就是这么回事吗
That’s how it works, right?
我不想再跟你解释我们这个项目的好处
I’m not gonna lecture you about the benefits of our program.
不如由你来告诉我 你是怎样的想法
Why don’t you tell me? What do you think?
我觉得获得好处是有条件的
I think my benefits are conditional
只有参与才有
on the fact that I participate.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!