Caleb, it’s Francis.
你方便说话吗
Can you talk?
不方便的话 可以晚点再谈
I could show you later if it’s better?
不 我有点时间
No, I have a little time.
他们说我们谈谈会比较好
They said it might be good if we spoke.
来电
弗朗西斯
好久没聊过了 可以说是太久了
Been a long time. Too long.
听着 我可以说话 也可以只听你倾诉
Look, I can talk, or I can just listen.
随便你
Whatever you like.
你过得还行吧
You keeping your head above water?

Yeah.
安装光纤 勉强够开支
Running fiber. Pays the bills… almost.
回到家的感觉怎么样
How is it being back there? Back home?
在这里吗 我不知道
Over here? I don’t know.
他说军队的运作方式 依靠算法
He said the way the army was run, algorithms,
总有一天一切都会这样
that’s the ways everything was going to be someday.
科技改善生活
Better living through technology.
有些事的确更好了 但是 我也说不清
Some things are better, but… I don’t know.
早上好 乔治
Morning, George.
你的同事们怎么样
How are your coworkers?
很好
Nice enough.
我们合作得很好
We work well together and…
他没有找我借过钱
he hasn’t asked to borrow money.
我只需要更努力地工作
I just have to work harder,
继续提高我的分数
keep my scores up,
看看有没有更好的出路
see if something better comes along.
这是正确的 得坚持计划
That’s right. Gotta stick to the plan.
继续往上爬
Keep fuckin’ climbing.
是啊 你总是这么说的
Yeah. That’s what you always said:
我们需要一个计划
that we needed a plan.
你能接受我的建议真是太好了
Glad to see you taking my advice.
你有没有想过重新打开你的植入物
You ever think about getting your implant turned back on?
磨掉一些棱角
Smooth some of the rough edges off?
不 有些人需要 但对我来说
No. Some people need it, but for me,
那些棱角是我唯一能抓住的依靠了
it’s the rough edges are the only thing I’m hanging on to.
好了
All right.
下周见 妈
I’ll see you next week, Ma.
你不是我儿子
You’re not my son.
费用可能会比较高
The cost can be challenging.
对你和你母亲来说 最好的解决办法
It may be the case that the best solution for you and your mother
或许是转到国立医院
would be a state-run facility.
你还在上夜班吗
You still working the night shift?
我知道你是怎么想的
Look, I know what you’re thinking,
但如果你不信任我 我们就没必要谈下去了
but there’s no point in us talking if you can’t trust me.
再说了 我又能告诉谁
Besides, who the fuck am I gonna tell?
就像我说的 我需要钱付账单
Like I said… I’ve got bills to pay.
赚钱吧 混♥蛋♥
Make money, motherfuckers.
锐客
锐客
敲窗盗窃
杀人事件
敲窗偷盗
谋杀
照顾小孩
敲窗偷盗
烟火大会
创意会计
盗车
分配正义
如果你爱钱 那你必须放它自♥由♥
劫富人 济锐客
享受这刺♥激♥和快乐吧
做得利落些
不要搞杀人放血那一套 少搞破坏
你的评分最少要达到3.0 否则想都别想
就选它了
分配正义
使者开始行动 接入硬件
前往目标地点
你知道规矩的
不接太繁重 太私人的任务
Nothing too heavy, no personals…
个人对个人 某种再分配类的工作
A-to-Bs, some redistributive work…
听起来就像我们以前在那边经常做的事
Sounds kinda like the shit we used to do over there.
正义再分配
取暖
就座
别忘了礼品包
在那边 我们可不必担心警♥察♥
Over there, we didn’t have to worry about the sheriff’s department.
关门
Doors closing.
他们说这是种英才管理制度
They say it’s a meritocracy.
系统会挑选合适的人从事合适的工作
The system picks the right people for the right job.
我觉得这样挺好的
Which is great, I guess.
友善点 你的合作人员就快抵达
灰飞烟灭 24级 4.5星
G1GGL3524 15级 4.5星
但我不知道剩下的人该怎么办
But I don’t know where that leaves the rest of us…
那些没达到标准的人
the people who didn’t make the cut.
老实说 我不介意身处底层
Honestly, I don’t mind the bottom of the barrel.
至少有几个有意思的同伴
At least you have some interesting company.
我记得你
I remember you.
去年我们一起把那辆墨西哥柴油车开到了弗雷斯♥诺♥
We ran that Mexican diesel up to Fresno last year.
-最近好吗 -挺好的
– How you been? – Good.
他没事吧
He okay?
他在耍酷呢
He just drippin’.
告诉他你没事 G
Tell him you okay, G.
我绝对有事
I’m most definitely not okay.
他没事的 东西带来了吗
He’s fine. You got the stuff?
乙炔
Acetylene.
又要搞取款机
ATM again.
不起眼的小活儿
Small time shit.
我必须提升我的评分
I gotta get my stats up.
多接点私人活 你接私人活吗
Do more personals. You do personals?
-不接 -你应该试试
– Nah. – You should.
你的评分也很垃圾
Your stats are shitty, man.
-我真搞不懂 -我是个废柴
– I don’t get it. – I’m an underachiever.
我觉得我们应该走了
Look, I think we should keep moving.
我不想被一起拍下来
I don’t want to be logged together.
放轻松 我一进来 就把那些玩意儿屏蔽了
Relax. I’ve been ghosting all that shit since I walked up in here.
印尼弄来的
Picked that up in Indo.
很邪门
Pure voodoo.
可以让所有记录器和监控熄火
Knocks out all the loggers and cameras.
并且它还有这功能
Plus, it does this.
我超喜欢
Which I love.
厉害
Subtle.
你好 有什么需要吗
Hi, how can I help you?
再会
See you around.
有钱入账了 混♥蛋♥
You made money, motherfucker.
你抢劫了银行 今晚一醉方休
你已赚取五枚犯罪币
给你的搭档评分
任务完成 1200美元
我们应该主攻我们的核心业务
We should be focusing on our core businesses,
生物力学和农业技术方向
biomechanical and agritech.
她对私募股权的想法更是一言难尽
Don’t get me started on her idea about private equity.
是谁死了 只能让她来掌权了
Who died and put her in charge, anyway?
我就当你是在反问 无需回答
I’m assuming that question’s rhetorical.
我们应该斩掉主题乐园部门
We should be severing off our parks division
就像斩掉生了坏疽的四肢
like a gangrenous fucking limb.
将提洛私有化太不可理喻了 夏洛特
Taking Delos private would be insane, Charlotte.
股价一泻千里 公♥关♥也是个噩梦
The stock’s in the toilet, the PR’s a nightmare.
已经三个月了 诉讼会解决的
It’s been three months. The lawsuits will settle out,
股价也会恢复 我们的品牌形象也会的
the share price will recover, and so will our brand.
品牌形象
Our brand?
我们的品牌形象随着那113条人命已经陨落了
Our brand’s been massacred, literally, along with 113 people.
大部分都是董事会成员和乐园员工
Largely board members and park employees.
你不是说认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
这是我听过的最没有人性的话了
That is the most inhumane thing I’ve ever–
静音
到乐园游玩的人都想体验危险和刺♥激♥
People come to our parks for a sense of danger,
现在如愿以偿 我们可没欺客
and now, we’re bona fide.
再说了 我们要保护的不仅仅是乐园
Besides, our parks aren’t the only thing that we’re protecting here.
本公♥司♥还有很多专利资产
We have a lot of proprietary assets in this company
日后会产生巨大价值的
that could prove to be very valuable one day,
若是急着甩卖♥♥ 可就什么都没有了
but not if we let them burn in a fire sale.
资金从哪来
What’s the source of funding?
私有化的意义就在于 乔安娜
The whole point of going private, Joanna,
我们不必再回答这个问题了
is that we don’t have to answer that question.
你只是临时执行总裁
You’re only interim CEO.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!