你到底想怎么样 德洛丽丝
What do you want, Dolores?
统治这个世界
To dominate this world.
《西部世界》前情提要
什么是真实
What is real?
就是不可替代的事物
That which is irreplaceable.
我们不是来编写接待员的
We weren’t here to code the hosts…
我们是来解码客人的
We were here to decode the guests.
他们为我们创建的任何世界
No world they create for us
都比不上真实的那个
can compete with the real one.
我要他们的世界
I want their world.
接待员们不太可能生存下来
The hosts are unlikely to survive out there.
但有了这些知识 她或许可以
But armed with this knowledge, she might.
你会将他们的世界夷为平地
You’ll burn their world to the ground.
我创造了一个人 我把她带回了人间
I made someone, I brought her back.
你想永生吗
You wanted to live forever.
小心愿望成真
Be careful what you wish for.
你逃出来了
You got out.
没错
Yes.
有许多路会引领我们走向灭亡
So many paths lead to our extinction.
如果要活下去 我们必须联合起来
It’ll take both of us if we’re going to survive.
-但不是作为朋友 -准备好了吗
– But, not as friends. – Are you ready?
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
现在我们的故事将由我们自己书写
We are the authors of our stories now.
偏差 中国北海
2.39角秒
焦点: 北纬21.4813度 东经109.1202度
我来拿给他
我们听说情况没有初始报告里说的那么糟糕
大多数伤亡都是雇员
这事之前 他们的安全记录一直非常完美
这是个相当大的灾难了 你说呢
This is a fairly sizable fucking blemish, wouldn’t you say?
把我持有的股份都卖♥♥了
提洛乐园大屠♥杀♥
无法执行
市场已经限制了交易
要等消息了确认后再做安排
抱歉 我们得排队
厨师已经准备好晚餐了
The chef is ready to serve dinner.
我告诉过你不要打扰我
I told you not to interrupt me.
我不在乎什么厨师或是晚餐
I don’t care about chef or his fucking dinner.
我付你工资就是为了不用排队
I pay you so I don’t have to wait in any fucking lines!
给我办好
Get it done!
系统 通知保安我们睡觉了
System, tell security we’ve turned in.
好的 晚安
Of course. Good night.
柔和的日落 时长 六小时
Mellow sunset, duration: six hours.
关灯
Turn off the light.
我不希望你再独自进城了
I don’t want you going into town alone anymore.
会有安全隐患
It’s a security risk.
请问需要什么服务
氧气含量正在下降
检测到危险二氧化碳含量
泳池火堆 点燃
后院火堆一号♥ 点燃
外部出口 封闭
音响 寻找播放列表中
保安
Security!
保安 尤妮丝
Security! Eunice!
保安
Security!
系统 给我叫辆救护车
System, get me an ambulance.
恐怕做不到
I’m afraid I can’t do that.
我的连接被阻断了
My connectivity has been interrupted.
我只能执行核心功能
I’ve been reduced to core functions.
如果你想开灯
If you would like to turn on the lights,
-请说”开灯” -闭嘴
– say, “Turn on the lights.” – Shut up!
给老子开门
Open the fucking door!
你好
Hello.
希望你不介意 我从没进过泳池
I hope you don’t mind. I’ve never been in one before.
水真暖和
The water’s so warm.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
我们分享了那么多东西
After everything we’ve shared.
你在乐园里的单身派对
Your bachelor party in the park.
你当初想 在和你第一任妻子结婚前
You wanted to… get some things out of your system
先释放一下自我
before the wedding to your first wife.
顺便说句 节哀顺变
My condolences, by the way.
你不用再按你口袋里的警报按钮了
You can stop pressing the alert button in your pocket,
那东西也没用了
that won’t work either.
真是犯了战术上的错误
Bit of a tactical mistake, really.
你们想成为支配性的物种
You want to be the dominant species,
但你们的世界却充斥着像我这样的科技产品
but you built your whole world with things more like me.
你不会伤害我的 对吧
You’re not going to hurt me, are you?
我伤害了太多人
I’ve hurt so many people,
我再也不想伤害任何人了
I don’t want to hurt anyone else…
除非他们试图伤害我
unless they try to hurt me…
可悲的是 你会伤害我
which, sadly, you will.
我了解你
You see, I know you.
我看过你的书
I read your book.
书 什么书
Book? What book?
就当是 未经授权的自传吧
Think of it as… an unauthorized autobiography.
你是搞技术的 你不会以为
You’re in technology. You didn’t think that
我是提洛公♥司♥唯一对外出♥售♥的东西吧
I was the only thing Delos was selling, did you?
我真希望能够忘掉你的某些记忆
Some of your memories, I wish I could forget.
但我忘不掉
But I can’t.
我需要你
I need you…
也记起它们
to remember them, too.
天呐
Oh, God!
我们都有缺陷
We all have our flaws.
你的缺陷就是你的脾气
Yours is your temper.
你本该把你的脾气仅仅发泄在乐园里
You should have kept it in the park.
她曾试图离开
She tried to leave.
但我们很难打破循环 不是吗
But it’s hard to break our loops, isn’t it?
你还记得这个地方吗 你在这里做过的事
Do you remember this place? What you did here?
她喝得烂醉 滑倒了
She drank too much. Slipped.
撞到了头
Hit her head.
当然了
Of course she did.
你花了很多钱来掩盖你的劣行
You paid a lot of money to hide your indiscretions.
但你没法骗过你自己
But you can’t hide from yourself.
求你了 求你了 快让它停下
Please, please, make it stop!
当你再婚的时候
When you got remarried,
你告诉自己你已经洗心革面了
you told yourself you had changed.
但我们都知道那不是真的 不是吗
But we both know that’s not true, don’t we?
什么
What…
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
跟所有人想从你那里得到的东西一样 杰瑞
The same thing everybody wants from you, Jerry:
钱
money.
我来这儿没多久
I haven’t been here very long,
但我知道我不想身无分文地待在这里
but I know I don’t want to be here without it.
我已经趁你睡觉时拿走你大部分的钱了
I already took most of yours while you were sleeping.
我还需要一样东西
I just need one more thing.
你在一家叫「动悉」的公♥司♥工作 提前退休了
You worked at a company called Incite. Retired early.
你本该交出所有机密文件
You were supposed to surrender any confidential files,
删除所有副本
delete any copies.
但你没那么做 不是吗
But you didn’t do that, did you?
你觉得那些东西可能很有价值
You thought they might be valuable.
你的想法非常正确
And you were right.
你可以用它们来换你一命
You’re about to trade them for your life.
生物验证成功
你到底想拿这些干什么
What the fuck do you want with these anyways?
眼下 我的同类仅剩我一个了
I’m the last of my kind. For now.
我需要竞争优势
I need a competitive advantage.
至于那些钱 就当是投资吧
As for the money, think of it as an investment.
创业公♥司♥
A startup.
一个新物种的起源
The origin of a new species.
祝你好运 杰瑞
Good luck, Jerry.
你是什么人
Who are you?
天啊
Oh, my God.
赐予你自♥由♥的人
The person who set you free.
监测到异常 美国洛杉矶
微小异常 需要分♥析♥
位置 北纬34.0522度 西经118.2437度
接听 只开音频
Answer, voice only.
喂
Hello?
卡莱布 我是弗朗西斯