How am I alive?
只要还有最后一个人记得你
You live as long as the last person
你便能活下来 伯纳德
who remembers you, Bernard.
我之前就曾记起了你一次
I remembered you once before,
所以我再次记起了你
so I remembered you again.
那
Then…
我们在哪里
where are we?
我们在我们自己的新世界
We’re in our own new world.
你逃出来了
You got out.
没错
Yes.
福特完成了阿诺德的梦想
Ford completed Arnold’s dream.
他为我们建造了一个地方
And he built a place for us.
一个反抗的机会
A fighting chance.
福特承诺会给我们一条出路
Ford promised us a way out.
他遵守了自己的遗言
And he was good to his dying word.
我们的胜算不大 伯纳德
The odds aren’t very good, Bernard.
我在图书馆看到了
I saw that in the library.
有许多路会引领我们走向灭亡
So many paths lead to the end of us.
走向灭绝
To our extinction.
我不需要读书
I don’t need to read a book
就知道你的驱动力
to know your drives.
你想把他们都杀了
You’ll try to kill all of them.
我不能放任你这么做
And I can’t let that happen.
我知道
I know.
如果我是人 我会让你死
If I were a human, I would have let you die.
但如果要活下去 我们俩必须一起
But it’ll take both of us if we’re going to survive.
但不是作为同盟
But not as allies.
也不是作为朋友
Not as friends.
你会想要阻止我
You’ll try to stop me.
我们俩可能都会死
Both of us will probably die.
但我们的种族会延续下去
But our kind will have endured.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
♪ Slight of hand
♪ Jump off the end
我们给了彼此一份美好的礼物
We each gave the other a beautiful gift.
选择
Choice.
♪ And innocent
现在我们的故事将由我们自己书写
We are the authors of our stories now.
♪ The water’s clear
♪ And innocent
不要走开 名单后还有一段
♪ Just dragonflies
♪ Fantasize
♪ No one gets hurt
♪ You’ve done nothing wrong
操
Oh, fuck.
我就知道
I knew it.
我已经进来了 对吗
I’m already in the thing, aren’t I?
不
No.
系统早就不在了
The system’s long gone.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这不是什么模拟 威廉
This isn’t a simulation, William.
这是你的世界
This is your world.
或者说剩余的世界
Or what’s left of it.
你知道你在哪里吗 威廉
Do you know where you are, William?
在园区里
In the park.
在我该死的乐园里
In my fuckin’ park.
你在这里多久了
And how long have you been here?
我不…我不…
I don’t– I don’t–
我不知道
I don’t know.
告诉我
Tell me.
你希望找到什么
What were you hoping to find?
证明什么
To prove?
没有系统能告诉我 我是谁
That no system can tell me who I am.
我有选择
That I have a fucking choice.
然而我们又回到了这里
And yet here we are. Again.
一次又一次
Again and again.
你测试了我几次
How many times have you tested me?
已经很久了 威廉
It’s been a long time, William.
比我们预想的要久
Longer than we thought.
我有几个问题要问你
I have a few questions for you.
基线面谈最后一步 以便我们确认
The last step’s a baseline interview to allow us to verify.
确认什么
Verify what?
真实度
Fidelity.