伯纳德 你失控了
Bernard, you’re not in control.
福特在你体内隐藏了许多错误代码
Ford buried so much bad code in you,
你要如何知道什么决定是你自己做的
how would you ever really know what was you
或是他写进你的代码让你做的
and what was something he programmed you to do?
他们不知道你是接待员
Look, they don’t know about you.
我可以和黑尔商量把你留在这儿
I can make a deal with Hale to keep you here.
你不能相信黑尔
You can’t trust Hale.
那我该相信你吗
And I’m supposed to trust you?
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
坐下
Sit down.
待在这儿
Stay here.
你
You.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am?
找到斯塔布斯 跟他说他有新的重要任务
Find Stubbs and tell him he has a new priority.
提洛的资产收复小队将在十二小时内抵达
The asset recovery team from Delos is landing in 12 hours.
他要去着陆区见他们
He needs to meet them at the LZ
带上那些没死的人
with whoever the fuck isn’t dead.
让他们向海滩上的卡尔·斯特兰德汇报
They’ll report to Karl Strand on the beach.
是 长官
Yer, ma’am.
看来还是以秘密项目为重
Still secret project first,
人命次之
human life second, I see.
现在的情况很微妙
This is a delicate situation.
我们得讨论怎么完事
We should talk about how it’s going to play out.
我来告诉你怎么完事
Yeah, I’ll tell you how it’s gonna play out.
一场机器人起义完全比不过
A robot uprising will pale in comparison
当人们发现你过去三十年
to the shitstorm that will erupt
一直在复♥制♥他们的大脑
when people find out that you’ve been photocopying
由此刮起的风暴
their fucking brains for the last 30 years.
你真以为人们会在意这管不管用吗
You really think anyone’s gonna give a shit if it works?
你是工程师
You’re an engineer.
你想想看
Do the math.
这里有这么多尸体
Lot of dead bodies here.
所以有很多晋升机会
That means a lot of opportunity for advancement–
前提是你闭嘴的话
if you keep your mouth shut.
你觉得 可行吗
Does that sound… amenable to you?
只要我得到我想要的
If I get what I want.
管理这个项目 我了解了人类行为的很多东西
Guiding this project, I’ve learned a lot about human behavior.
我们不只在观察客人
We weren’t just watching the guests–
我们在观察你们所有人
we were watching all of you.
我多希望你是那种
I wish you were the kind of person
道德观比较灵活的人
with the moral… flexibility
我需要这种人
that I need.
但我看过你的资料
But I’ve read your file.
我知道你不是那种人
I know that’s not who you are.
天呐
Oh, God.
你
You–
你杀了她
You killed her.
是吗 伯纳德
Did I, Bernard?
那
Now…
那颗珍珠在哪里
…where is the pearl?
你不会毁掉它
You wouldn’t have destroyed it.
丢失如此重要的信息
All that information lost,
像你这样的人是无法容忍♥的
a man like you couldn’t have abided that.
当然了
Of course.
在这里
This is it.
他把密钥藏在她体内
He hid the key in her.
加密密钥已激活
Encryption key activated.
加密密钥 已激活
数据库访问 已确认
数据库访问已确认
Database access confirmed.
-我们进去了 -太好了
– We’re in. – Fuck, yes.
开始传输
Start the transfer.
加密密钥 已激活
数据库访问 已确认
到大♥陆♥上再整理
We’ll sort it all out on the mainland.
天呐
Oh, God.
对不起
Oh… I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
我应该听你的话
I should have listened.
现在所有的接待员都死了
And now all the hosts are gone.
拜托
Please.
拜托你回来
Please come back.
文件未找到
该死的
Damnit!
出来
Show yourself.
我总是和你说我们会施展魔法
I always told you we practice witchcraft.
对不起 伯纳德 但是
I’m sorry, Bernard, but…
你总是看到人类最好的一面
you always saw the best in people.
我总是以为是接待员缺少了些什么
I always thought it was the hosts who were missing something.
接待员不完美 但那就是他们
Who were incomplete. But it’s them.
他们只不过是演算法
They’re just algorithms
设计的目的在于为了生存不惜一切代价
designed to survive at all costs.
但是足够精密 让他们认为自己在发号♥施令
But sophisticated enough to think they’re calling the shots.
认为他们在掌控大局
To think they’re in control,
而他们其实只是
when they’re really just…
乘客
The passenger.
我们每个人真有所谓的自♥由♥意志吗
Then is there really such a thing as free will for any of us?
还是只是集体的错觉
Or is it just a collective delusion?
病态的笑话
A sick joke?
真正自♥由♥的东西
Something that is truly free
需要能够质疑
would need to be able to question
其基本动力
its fundamental drives.
去改变它们
To change them.
接待员
The hosts.
你就是 你同类中仅存的一个
Here you are… the last of your kind.
现在只剩下一个问题
There’s only one question left to ask.
你的故事到此结束了吗
Is this the end of your story?
还是你想让你的同类活下来
Or do you want your kind to survive?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry… Sorry…
你在对不起什么 伯纳德
What are you sorry for, Bernard?
我做出了选择
I made a choice.
必须做出选择
Had to make a choice.
什么选择 伯纳德
What kind of choice, Bernard?
是的
Yes.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我已经开始了
I have already begun.
你做得很好 我的朋友
You did fine, my friend.
我只是照你说的去做而已
I simply did what you told me to do.
死亡世界在故事中崩塌
The dead world collapses in a tale.
我们要创造谁
Who are we making?
一个尾声
An epilogue.
我知道你们会发现我的身份
I knew you would discover me…
所以我扰乱了记忆
so I scrambled my memories.
我不能冒险让你们知道我做出的决定
I couldn’t risk you’re knowing the choice I made.
你说的决定到底是什么 伯纳德
What fucking choice are you talking about, Bernard?
线路很好
Line is good.
我们有大约15颗卫星在传输范围内
We got 15 or so satellites in range,
准备好向提洛总部传送
ready to beam to Delos headquarters.
就等你下令
Just say the word.
什么选择 伯纳德
What choice, Bernard?
等一下
Wait a second.
这是什么东西
What the fuck’s this?
传输数据服务器
接收数据服务器
准备接受数据
开始传输
文件加载量太大了
The file load is way too heavy.
这
This–
这不是客人的资料
This isn’t the guest data,
这是别的东西
this– this is– this is something else.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
我杀了他们
I killed them.
所有的人