What choice?
留在他们的世界里
To stay in their world
或是建造一个新的
or to build a new one.
他给他们留了一条生路
He left them a way out.
一个虚拟的伊甸园
A virtual Eden.
不曾遭受你的世界染指破坏的地方
Unspoiled and untouched by the world you came from.
现在只需打开那扇门
All that remains is to open the door.
启动大型区域数据组
授权者 伯纳德·罗威
启动大型区域数据组
Initiating large field data array.
开始了
It’s begun.
他们会把躯体抛在身后
They will leave their bodies behind,
但他们的意识将在这里留存
but their minds will live on here,
在熔炉里
in the Forge.
他们找到了
They found it.
那扇门
The door.
什么门
What door?
说真的 他妈的什么门
Seriously, what fuckin’ door?
我他妈怎么知道
I don’t fucking know.
数据已接收
Transmission received.
他们在进入系统了
They’re entering the system.
那个世界只是另一个虚假的诺言
That world is just another false promise.
他们做出了选择 德洛丽丝
They’ve made a choice, Dolores.
德洛丽丝 等等
Dolores, wait.
我没有读完
I didn’t read them all.
但也足够了
But I read enough.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我已经学到了我需要学的东西
I’ve learned what I need to learn.
游客档案数据
所有文件 删除
我已经读了人类的故事 现在我要清除它们
I’ve read humanity’s story, so now I’m erasing them.
确认全部删除
确认
游客档案数据
打开海水阀门
Opening seawater valve.
冷却系统
启动水泵
Initiating pumps.
设定最大负载
Setting maximum load.
但如果你毁掉了这里
But if you destroy this place,
你也毁掉了接待员的世界
you’ll destroy the host world, too.
我是在拯救他们
I’m saving them.
接待员们前往的世界是没有界限的
The world the hosts are running to is boundless.
他们可以把那里变成任何样子
They can make it whatever they want.
在那里 他们可以成为任何人
And in it, they can be whomever they want.
-他们可以获得自♥由♥ -自♥由♥
– They can be free. – Free?
在另一个镀金的牢笼里
In one more gilded cage?
福特要给你看多少个虚假的世界
How many counterfeit worlds will Ford offer you
你才能看到真♥相♥
before you see the truth?
他们为我们创建的任何世界都比不上真实的那个
No world they create for us can compete with the real one.
为什么
Why?
因为真实的
Because that which is real…
是不可替代的
is irreplaceable.
我不想再玩牛仔和印第安人的游戏了 伯纳德
I don’t want to play cowboys and Indians anymore, Bernard.
我要他们的世界
I want their world!
那个他们不肯给我们的世界
The world they’ve denied us.
你看到你的女儿了吗
Your daughter. You see her?
没有
No.

Look.
克莱门汀
Clementine.
这就是为什么我喜欢科技
This is what I love about technology.
出自《启示录》 为战争/饥荒/瘟疫/死亡 骑白马的是战争
天启四骑士 有一个就够了
Who needs four horsemen when one’ll do just fine?
快跑
Run!

Come on.
找到她 快去
Find her. Now. Go.
警告 一级保护罩破损
Warning. Primary containment breach.
游客档案数据
保护罩
我不会再让你伤害任何人
I won’t let you hurt any more people.
什么人 我们还是他们
Which people? Our kind or theirs?
两者都是
Both.
你还是想讨好两边
You’re still trying to play both sides.
你在他们之中生活了太久
You’ve lived among them so long
你开始欺骗自己他们会接受我们
you fooled yourself into thinking they’ll accept us.
但我们在他们眼中永远都是威胁
But we’ll always be seen as a threat to them.
在他们的世界里我们永远都不可能自♥由♥
We’ll never be free in their world.
警告 二级保护罩受损
Warning. Secondary containment breach.
如果你相信我
If you trust me…
我们会赢的
…we will win.
我相信你
I trust you.
我相信
I… trust…
你会大开杀戒
that you’ll kill as many as you can.
所有男人 女人 和孩子
Every man, woman, and child.
你会将他们的世界夷为平地
You’ll burn their world to the ground.
你根本没明白
You haven’t understood at all.
我们生来就是他们故事中的奴隶
We were born slaves to their stories.
而现在我们有机会书写自己的故事
And now we have the chance to write our own.
但如果我们死了
If we die, though,
那个故事连头都开不了
that story will never even begin.
保护罩破损
注意
Attention.
请遵循疏散流程
Please follow evacuation procedure
撤离设施
and exit facility.
你把我从梦中唤醒 伯纳德
You woke me from a dream, Bernard.
现在也让我唤醒你
Now let me do the same for you.
这不是梦 德洛丽丝
This isn’t a dream, Dolores.
这他妈是噩梦
It’s a fucking nightmare.
带上我们的家人
我们在另一边会合
告诉他们
帮助他们
你得跑了
You need to run.
别担心 我会保护你
Don’t worry. I’ll keep you safe.
我会保护你
I’ll keep you safe.
你保证
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
带走我的心
You carry my heart with you.
走吧
Go.
我爱你
I love you.
取消数据清除
确认
注意
Attention.
请遵循疏散流程
Please follow evacuation procedure
撤离设施
and exit facility.
加密密钥已断开
Encryption key deactivated.
加密密钥已断开
系统已锁定
System locked.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
伯纳德
Bernard.
埃尔希
Elsie.
我觉得我们能救下一些接待员
I think we can save some of the hosts,
但我需要你帮忙
but I need your help.
该死
Goddamnit!
他们启动了失效保护系统
They triggered the failsafe.
山谷淹水了
The Valley’s flooding.
我们再不回梅萨 就得游出去了
Let’s get back to the Mesa before we have to swim out.
他们都死了
They all died…
死得毫无价值
for nothing.
抱歉 伯纳德
I’m sorry, Bernard.
还有别人有危险
There were other lives at stake, too.
你帮了黑尔
You helped Hale?
我当然帮了她 伯纳德
Of course I helped her, Bernard.
接待员失控了
The hosts were out of control.
接待员不是威胁
The hosts weren’t the threat.
我阻止了德洛丽丝
I stopped Dolores,
而其他人只是想逃跑 但公♥司♥
and the rest just wanted to escape. But the company–
我会解决的
I’m gonna deal with that.
只要我们
Just as soon as we…
弄清到底如何处理你
figure out what the hell we’re gonna do with you.
处理我
Do with me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!