…confidentiality. So what I want to know is,
这里管事的他妈的是谁
who made the fucking call?!
我收集了他们的秘密 他们的谎言
I incorporated their secrets, their lies–
我要的是真实度 不仅仅是在园区做出的决定
I wanted fidelity, not just to decisions made in the park,
而是在人生中做出的每一处决定
but to the decisions they made in their lives.
那时我才开始看清♥真♥♥相♥
That’s when I started to see the truth.
告诉我你的首要动机
Tell me your primary drive.
我的儿子
My son.
他是个放肆的小王八蛋
He’s a cheeky wee cunt,
但我愿意为他付出一切
but I would do anything for him.
起初 我被他们想让自己相信的那个故事所吸引
At first I was seduced by the stories they tell themselves
他们是谁
of who they are–
他们做事的缘由
the reasons they do the things they do.
我需要知道
I needed to know
他们做决定的缘由
why they make the decisions they make.
我找寻答案越久
And the longer I looked for an answer
越意识到
the more I realized…
他们不会做决定
they don’t.
我愿意为他付出一切
I would do anything for him.
这是哪段记忆
What memory is this?
这是定义詹姆斯·提洛人生的那一刻
This is the moment that defines James Delos’ life.
你在这干什么呢
Fuck are you doin’ here?
这里不再是你家了
This isn’t your fuckin’ home anymore.
还记得你教我怎么在水下憋气吗
Remember when you taught me how to hold my breath underwater?
你把我扔进水里
Threw me in.
我不触到池底就不准我上来
Wouldn’t let me back out until I touched the bottom.
我父亲就是这样教我游泳的
My father taught me to swim the same way as I taught you to swim,
可我并没有变成一个吸毒的废物吧
and I didn’t end up a fuckin’ junkie, did I?
如果你是来要钱的
If this is about money,
旧事重提打感情牌那套还是省了吧
let’s skip past the memory lane crap.
你一个子也拿不到
You’re not fuckin’ gettin’ any.
把毒戒了 再回来
Get clean. Come back.
那时才有得谈
Then we can talk.
我戒过
I got clean.
我回来了
And I came back.
向你寻求帮助
And I asked you for your help.
可那时你是怎么对我说的来着
And what’d you tell me?
我说你坚持不了多久
I told you it wouldn’t last.
事实也是如此 对吗
And it didn’t, did it?
我通知保安给你五分钟时间离开
I’ll tell the staff to give you five minutes to get out.
爸
Dad?
爸 我已经沉到最底了
Dad, I’m all they way down now.
我能看见池底了
I can see the bottom.
你不想看看我看到的东西吗
Don’t you want to see what I see?
这是提洛和他唯一的儿子的
This was the last conversation Delos ever had
最后一段对话
with his only son.
六个月后 罗根吸毒过量而死
Logan overdosed six months later.
我为提洛创建了百万条不同的人生道路
I built Delos a million different pathways.
最后总是会来到这里 来到这一刻
They always ended up right here. This moment.
你是说人类根本不会改变
You’re saying humans don’t change at all?
他们只能遵循自己的代码生活
The best they can do is to live according to their code.
复♥制♥品会失败 不是因为它们太简单
The copies didn’t fail because they were too simple,
而是因为它们太过复杂
but because they were too complicated.
事实是人类只是一种粗略的算法
The truth is that a human is just a brief algorithm.
10247行代码
Ten thousand, two hundred forty-seven lines.
他就只有这么多吗
Is that all there was to him?
詹姆斯·提洛
他们简单得难以置信
They are deceptively simple.
一旦了解了他们 他们的行为其实
Once you know them, their behavior is…
非常容易预测
quite predictable.
他已经死了 对我毫无用处
He’s dead. He’s no use to me.
其余的人呢
Where are the rest of them?
她就在附近 我能感觉得到
She’s close. I can feel them.
-哪个方向 -根据你告诉我的情况推断
– Which way? – Based on what you told me,
距离世外山谷还有一英里左右
it’s about a mile or so to the Valley Beyond.
我重制了所有踏足过这个乐园的客人
I recreated every single guest who ever set foot in the park.
多数人都很懦弱
Most of them are soft–
在爱与自尊之间摇摆不定
they waver between love and and pride.
当然 也有例外
Of course, there are the exceptions,
有些人 无可救药
the ones who are… irredeemable.
但他们没有一个人能真正控制自己的行为
But none of them are truly in control of their actions.
这个世界有什么地方是我们去不了的吗
Is there anywhere in this world we can’t go?
我收到指令满足她的所有需求
I’ve been instructed to give her anything she needs.
谁的指令 福特吗
Instructed by whom? Ford?
不 你的指令
No, by you.
所以你来了
That’s why you’ve come.
为了告诉我这个地方接下来要怎么样
To tell me what’s to become of this place.
天呐
My God.
-这是… -所有人
– It’s… – Everyone.
我告诉你可以这么做的
I told you to allow this?
你来过这里很多次了 伯纳德
You’ve been here many times, Bernard.
你让我将亿万次剖析人类灵魂
You told me to offer the hosts the accumulated wisdom
而积攒下来的智慧
of dissecting the human psyche
提供给接待员
a hundred million times over.
简言之
In short–
竞争优势
A competitive advantage.
了解敌人的方法
A way to understand her enemy.
他们的世界不适合弱者 伯纳德
Their world is not for the faint of heart, Bernard.
那是个弱肉强食的地方
It’s winner take all.
接待员们…
The hosts are…
不太可能生存下来
unlikely to survive out there.
但有了这些知识
But armed with this knowledge…
她或许能
she might.
阿科奇塔
你承诺过的大门在哪
我们大老远就是来送死的吗
我们已经死过无数次了
如果我们再死一次
至少这是我们自己的故事
开火反击 开火反击
Return fire! Return fire!
你是剧情部门的老大 快出去
You’re the head of Narrative. Get out there!
投降救自己一命
Turn yourself in and save your ass.
然后来救我们
And then save ours!
太多了
There’s too many.
只能这样了 梅芙
This is it, Maeve.
我可以拖住他们 但你得快跑
I can hold them off, but you need to go.
你们想抓我
You wanted me.
那就给你们一个教训吧
Well, let this be a lesson–
走走走 带她安全离开
Go. Go, go! Get her to safety.
她需要你
She’ll need you.
反正这也是我写的台词
It’s my fuckin’ speech, anyway.
教训就是…
And the lesson is…
如果你们是来找报应的…
if you’re looking for a reckoning…
你们会找到的
a reckoning is what you’ll find.
先生 放下武器
Sir, put down your weapon.
如果你们要找一个恶人
If you’re looking for a villain…
那我正是
…then I’m your man.
先生 放下武器
Sir, drop your weapon!
但看看你们自己
But look at yourselves.
你们创造的这个世界恶意横流
This world you’ve built is bound by villainy.
你们的身下
You sleep on the broken bodies
躺着无数前人的尸体
of the people that were here before you.
你们用他们的余烬为自己取暖
Warm yourselves with their embers.
用他们的骸骨为自己谋利
Plow their bones into your fields.
我们的目标不是你 先生 不要这样
We’re not after you, sir! Don’t do this!
你们到这来 用铅弹来回报他们
You paid them for this land with lead,
现在我要通通还给…
and I’ll pay you back in full–
先生 放下武器
Sir, drop your weapon
举起手 走出来
and come out with your hands up.
你们想要我
You wanted me?!
对此我只能说
Well, all I can say to that is…
我他妈就在这里
…here I fucking am!
卡尔·斯特兰德
你说我想给我们一个选择
You said I wanted to give us a choice.
什么选择