我们排掉了够多的水
We’ve drained enough.
终于能进去了
The site’s finally accessible.
但无人机发现了一些人类信♥号♥♥
But the drones found some human signals,
在西南区
southwest zone.
可能是幸存的游客
It might be the remaining guests.
我们可以开船过去看看
We can take the boats and check it out.
我告诉过你我们来这里不是为了游客的
I told you we’re not here for the guests.
这直接违反了园区规程
That’s a direct violation of park protocol.
想提出申诉吗 斯塔布斯
Want to file a grievance, Stubbs?
你知道吗 我可能还真要这么做
You know something? I just fucking might!
斯塔布斯 带点人 去看看
Stubbs. Take some men. Check it out.
走路过去
On foot.
为什么接待员们要来这里 伯纳德
Why were the hosts coming here, Bernard?
发生了什么
What happened?
他不知道 别浪费时间了
He doesn’t know. Stop wasting time.
我们需要的在下面
What we need is down there–
在熔炉里
in the Forge.
我们一找到密钥 就解锁资产
Once we find the key, we’ll unlock the assets
直接传送回提洛
and transmit it all straight back to Delos.
重新配置卫星
Retask the satellites.
-多少个 -所有
-How many? – All of them.
来 伯纳德
Come, Bernard.
我们到了
We’re here.
这里就是熔炉
So this is the Forge.
每个到过乐园的游客 都被复♥制♥了
Every single guest who ever set foot in the park, copied.
四百万个灵魂
Four million souls.
加密程序启动了
Encryption protocol kicked in,
所以数据都被锁住了
so the data’s locked.
但似乎都还在这里
But it all seems to still be here.
所有逝去的灵魂都能被拯救
All our lost souls will be saved.
所以伯纳德 这里就是接待员的故事
So Bernard, is this where all the hosts’ stories
结束的地方吗
came to an end?
肯定是她的故事结束的地方
It’s certainly where her story ended.
所以是她淹了山谷
So she flooded the Valley.
为什么 伯纳德 你和她一起来的吗
Why, Bernard? Did you come here with her?
她在这里找什么
What was she looking for here?
开始设置通讯中继
Start setting up the comms relays.
但我们还是需要密钥来读取数据
But we still need the key to access the data.
艾伯纳西的控制单元在哪里
So where’s Abernathy’s control unit?
你要告诉我们
You’re gonna tell us…
否则我就把它从你的脑袋里撬出来
or I’m gonna pry it from your head.
答案就在里面的某个地方
The answer is in there somewhere.
我告诉过你 他脑子里有
I told you, he’s got 20 years
二十年之久的没有定址的记忆
of de-addressed memories in there.
你需要多久清查完毕
How long would it take you to sort them through?
我不知道 二十年吧
I don’t know– 20 fuckin’ years?
可惜我们没那么多时间
We don’t have that long, sadly.
求你
Please!
求你
Please.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
他们的野心
It’s perverse,
已堕落至此
their ambition.
他们在收集什么
What are they assembling?
是福特让接待员去寻找的乐土吗
Is this the promised land Ford told the hosts to seek out?
这里有通往另一个世界的入口
There’s an entry to another land here.
但我对那个世界不感兴趣
But that land is not the one I’m interested in.
那你对什么感兴趣
Then what is it to you?
人类的毁灭
Mankind’s undoing.
我们需要的秘密就在里面
The secret we need is inside.
加密密钥已激活
Encryption key activated.
数据库访问已确认
Database access confirmed.
跟我来 伯纳德
Come with me, Bernard.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
这就像是…
It’s just like the one…
外面的世界
outside.
我觉得这里就是
I think this is where
-他们测试他的地方 -谁
– they were testing him. – Who?
当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地
And when I finally set foot on solid ground,
第一个听到的就是那个声音
and the first thing I heard was that voice,
你知道那声音说了什么吗
do you know what it said?

Him.
它说 “这里是新世界
It said, “This is the New World,
在这个世界里 你可以做任何自己想做的人”
and in this world, you can be whoever the fuck you want.”
这可能就是基线
This is probably the baseline.
提洛作为游客进园后的所作所为
What Delos actually did when he came to the park as a guest.
不 亲爱的
No, my love.
这是我的世界
This… is my world.
我刚买♥♥下的 这周我们都要庆祝
I just bought it. And this week, we’re all going to celebrate.
就我 和你们所有人
Just me, with the entire fuckin’ lot of ya.
你♥他♥妈♥给我站起来
Get the fuck off of that chair.
快点
Come on!
你不能说我他妈没告诉过他
Well, you can’t say I didn’t fucking tell him!
我说什么来着 别他妈想跑
What did I say? No fucking running!
这一定是系统试图复♥制♥他的
This must be one of the system’s attempts
一次尝试
to replicate him.
我们处理过接待员的这种情况
We dealt with this with the hosts.
他们程序里的微小改动
Small changes in their programming
会对其行为产生巨大的影响
would yield large swings in behavior.
你别他妈看着我了
You stop fuckin’ lookin’ at me.
他疯了
He’s insane.
人类所定义的神志清醒 只包含少数行为
What humans define as sane is a narrow range of behaviors.
多数意识状态都是疯狂的
Most states of consciousness are insane.
不许抖 不许抖
Stop shaking! Stop shaking!
我们在找什么 德洛丽丝
What are we looking for, Dolores?
表象之下的东西
Something underneath this.
系统自身
The system itself.
逃吧 我不会告诉他的 我保证
Run. I won’t tell him, I promise.
逃吧 逃命去吧
Run. Save yourself.
逃命去吧 逃吧 快逃
Save yourself. Run. Run now!
这地方的设计
This place was never designed
不是为了让有意识的人到处晃悠的
for a conscious mind to wander around in it.
控制系统或许对我们隐形
The control system may be invisible to us.
甜水镇
又或许它就在等着我们
Or perhaps it’s been waiting to welcome us.
这里…
This place–
我们在提洛的一段记忆里
we’re inside one of Delos’ memories.
是系统从他的思维中提取重建的
The system must have extracted it from his mind. Recreated it.
你不该来这
You’re not supposed to be here.
你也是
Neither are you.
罗根从没回过园区
Logan never came back to the park.
威廉掌权后就没回去过
Not after William took control.
这个系统不会有你的复♥制♥品
The system wouldn’t have a copy of you.
是啊 的确没有
Alas… no.
我只有他父亲的记忆
I have only his father’s memories,
断断续续的
and they are… imperfect.
所以在创建这个世界的同时
So in addition to building this world…
我还扮演所有这些角色
I play all these roles.
你就是控制这里的系统
You’re the system controlling this place.
请跟我来
Please.
我的任务是制♥造♥游客的完美复♥制♥品
I was tasked with building perfect copies of the guests.
从提洛公♥司♥开始
Starting with Delos.
我生成了1800万个不同版本的他
I generated 18 million different versions of him
才得到了一个
before arriving at one
进入园区后会跟他做出
that made the exact same choices he did
完全一样选择的复♥制♥品
when set loose in the park.
一个忠实的复♥制♥品
A faithful copy.
但复♥制♥品在真实世界里不起作用
But the copies didn’t work in the real world.
一旦我们将其送入真实肉体中
Once we pressed them into flesh,
就都失败了
they failed.
我需要更多信息
I needed to acquire more information.
机密 所以我想知道的是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!