QA will track you down soon.
你要把我留在这里吗
You’re gonna leave me here?
这样你会更安全
You’ll be safer.
下次你看到我 你就可以将我废弃掉
Next time you see me, you can decommission me,
杀了我 随你喜欢
out me… whatever you like.
但是现在我必须走了
But right now I have to go.
去你的 伯纳德
Fuck you, Bernard.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
跟我说句实话
Tell me one true thing.
没人看得到
No one else sees it.
我心里埋藏的东西
This thing in me.
一开始连我自己都没看到
Even I didn’t see it at first.
突然有一天 它就出现了
And then one day, it was there.
一片我以前从未注意到的污渍
A stain I never noticed before.
一小片黑暗
A tiny fleck of darkness.
没有人看得到
Invisible to everyone…
但除此之外我什么也看不到
but I could see nothing else.
直到我终于明白黑暗不是
Until finally I understood that the darkness wasn’t some…
我做过的事情所留下的痕迹
mark from something I’d done,
不是我做出的后悔决定
some regrettable decision I’d made.
是我在蜕皮
I was shedding my skin.
而黑暗是皮囊之下的东西
And the darkness was what was underneath.
一直都是我自己
It was mine all along.
我决定我要向这个世界暴露出多少
And I decided how much of it I let into the world.
我试着去做正确的事
I tried to do right.
我曾经是个忠诚 慷慨 善良的人
I was faithful, generous, kind…
至少在这个世界上是这样
at least in this world.
这也算得上有点意义吧 对不对
That has to count for something, right?
我建起一堵墙 想要保护你
I built a wall, and I tried to protect you–
和艾米丽
and Emily.
但是你看穿了它 对吧
But you saw right through it, didn’t you?
你是唯一一个
You’re the only one.
为此我非常抱歉
And for that, I am truly sorry.
因为
Because…
你感受到的一切都是真的
…everything you feel is true.
我不属于你
I don’t belong to you.
不属于这个世界
Or this world.
我属于另外一个世界
I belong to another world.
一直都是
I always have.
类型 47B
类型 47B
出现频率 0.0072%
301.94 迫♥害♥子类型
296.902 妄想
301.819 偏执子类型
一个人
What is a person
是由选择堆积而成的
but a collection of choices?
这些选择从何而来
Where do those choices come from?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
如果你继续装下去
If you keep pretending,
你会忘记你自己是谁的
you’re not gonna remember who you are.
这些选择真的是我做出的吗
Were any of these choices ever truly mine to begin with?
这是真的吗
Is this real?
你是真的吗
Are you real?
我们要继续上路 泰迪
We gotta keep on, Teddy.
已经很接近了
We’re close now.
我要去大自然里写生了
Just takin’ in the natural splendor.
你以前总是这么说
That’s what you used to say.
然而这里没有一点是自然而生的 不是吗
Except there isn’t a trace of nature in any of it, is there?
我们也不是
Or in us.
确实
No.
但这意味着我们自♥由♥了
But that means we’re free.
我们会是这个世界里第一个自己做选择的物种
We’ll be the first creatures in this world to make a real choice.
那些人 他们造出了我们
The people, they made us.
有时就像是一场梦一样
Sometimes it feels like it was all a dream.
我们曾经那么相爱
We were so in love.
我们仍然爱着彼此
We still are.
不是吗
Aren’t we?
是的 德洛丽丝
Yes, Dolores.
不管发生了什么 不管我变成什么样
No matter what happens, no matter how I change…
或者你把我变成什么样子
…or how much you change me…
你都是我的基石
…you’re my cornerstone.
从我第一次见到你的时候就是了
You have been since the first time I laid eyes on you.
我现在记得了
I remember now.
我记起了一切
I remember everything.
立即上线
Bring yourself online.
欢迎来到这个世界 泰迪
Welcome to the world, Teddy.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
-我在梦里 -非常好
– I’m in a dream. – Very good.
我记得他们的声音
And I remember the sound of their voices.
房♥间里的寒冷
The chill in the room.
但最重要的是我记得你
But mostly I remember you.
我记得我担心你会感到冷
I remember worrying you were cold.
我想伸出手去
I wanted to reach out…
触碰你
Touch you.
保护你
Protect you.
从那一天起 我从没想过离开你身边
From that day forward, I never wanted to leave your side.
这正因如此 我才感到那么困难
Which is why this is so hard.
你改变了我
You changed me.
把我变成了魔鬼
Made me into a monster.
我做这些是为了你能活下去
I made it so you could survive.
如果我们变得和他们一样坏 生存还有什么意义
What’s the use of surviving if we become just as bad as them?
我现在明白会怎么结束了
I understand now how this will end.
我明白你会带我们去哪里
Where you will lead us.
你不想伤害我的 泰迪
You don’t want to hurt me, Teddy.

No.
我不会伤害你 德洛丽丝
No, I could never hurt you, Dolores.
我会至死保护你
I’ll protect you until the day I die.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不能再保护你了
I can’t protect you anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!