罗根跟我说了一些 但我没信
Logan told me stories, but I just didn’t believe it.
我以为他是喝高了 发酒疯
I thought he was hysterical. Wasted.
可能现在大家也是这么想我的吧
Which I guess is what everybody thinks I am now, huh?
你还得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Do you remember when we first met?
这么多年来我都被这些虚伪的人包围着
And I was surrounded by all of those phonies for so many years.
那些无情的 有钱有势的人
All those ruthless, powerful men
把真实的自己藏在圆滑的笑容背后
who hid behind those polished smiles.
然后你出现了
And then there was you.
你穿着那件破西装
You wore that little shabby suit.
我看着你 心里想
And I’d look at you and I’d think,
“他是如此真实
“Wow, he’s the real thing.
是唯一那个不虚伪的人
The only one not faking it.”
结果发现你只是伪装得很好
It turns out you’re the only one any good at faking it.
好到骗过了我
Good enough to get past me.
但再也不会了
But not anymore.
-朱丽叶 -不 别碰我
– Juliet. – No, you don’t touch me,
你个骗子
you liar!
你个假冒者
You fuckin’ phony!
你就是个病毒
You’re a fucking virus!
你住进这个房♥子 进入我的家庭
You came into this house, into my family,
从里到外吞噬了它
and you consumed it from the inside out!
先是我哥哥 再是我父亲
First my brother, then my father.
-现在轮到我了 -妈妈
– And now it’s me! – Mom!
宝贝
Sweetheart!
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
你想让她看到我这个样子
You want her to see me like this?
怎么了 你也给她洗♥脑♥了吗 你真是
What is it? You’re gaslighting her, too, now? You’re just…
出自电影《煤气灯下》
讲述独♥立♥自信的女主被男主精神操纵的故事
你有病
You’re sick.
有病的人不是他 妈妈
He’s not the one who’s sick, Mother.
行了行了 她只是喝得…
It’s all right. She’s just had too–
不行
It’s not all right.
看看你 我们得把你送回去
Look at you. We’re gonna have to take you back.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我不要回那个监狱
I’m not going back to that prison.
那里太可怕了 他们让我觉得自己疯了
That was a horrible place. They made me feel like I was crazy.
妈妈 他们只是在像对成瘾者一样治疗你
Mom, they treat you like an addict.
而你确实是个成瘾者
Which you are.
艾米丽 求求你 我不需要那些
Emily, please, I don’t need that.
我没事 我真的没事 我只是需要
I’m fine. I’m really fine. I just need…
休息
to rest.
我不要回那里 我只是太累了
I’m not going back there. I’m really tired.
我只是需要休息一下 我保证
All I need is a little rest. I promise you.
没事了 没事了 我们上楼吧
It’s all right. It’s all right. Let’s go upstairs.
我不需要回那里去
I don’t need to go back there.
-我们以后再说 -听我说
– We’ll talk about it later. – Listen to me.
我要你 看着我
I want you– Look at me.
宝贝 你♥爸♥爸不爱我
Honey, your father doesn’t love me.
他也不爱你 但我爱你 一直都爱
He doesn’t love you either. I do. I always have.
艾米丽
Oh, Emily.
走吧 来吧
Let’s go. Come on.
我尽力了
I tried.
走吧
Let’s go.
这是真的吗 你是真的吗
Is this real? Are you real?
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
跟我说句实话
Tell me one true thing.
如果你继续装下去
If you keep pretending,
你会忘记你自己是谁的
you’re not gonna remember who you are.
给 喝了吧
Here. Drink this.
来 喝了你会好受些
Come on, you’ll feel better.
好好休息吧
You just rest now.

There you go.
发生的事并不是谁的错
What happened was nobody’s fault.
她醉了 很沮丧
She was drunk, upset.
她经常这样
She often was.
为什么那天晚上不一样
Why did this night end differently?
这才是我一直搞不懂的地方
That’s what I can’t figure out.
我翻来覆去想过无数次
Been over it in my head a million times.
但就像我还
Just like I’m…
缺少最后一块拼图
missing a piece of the puzzle.
我刚跟伍德沃德医生通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Dr. Woodward.
他明天早上过来
He’ll be here in the morning.
我不喜欢心理医生
I don’t care for shrinks.
她失去理智了
Well, she’s out of control.
她拒绝去戒酒治疗
She refuses to go to rehab,
我们送她去她也不愿留下
and when we force her, she refuses to stay.
那你为什么觉得这次会不一样呢
And what makes you think this time’s gonna be any different?
这次她不能自己出院了
Because this time she won’t be able to check herself out.
她会被强制接受医生的治疗
She’s gonna be involuntarily committed to her doctor’s care.
他同意将她留院观察14天
He’s agreed to appeal for a fourteen-day hold.
她以前也接受过治疗
She’s done it before.
我也不想这样的 爸爸
I don’t wanna do this either, Dad.
但她内心确实出了问题
But there is something wrong inside her.
这么做是对的
It’s the right thing to do.
我们谈这个到底是为了什么
Why in the hell are we going over this?
-你想要什么 -我说过了
– What is it that you want? – I told you.
我要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
去你的
Fuck you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是你 对吧
It is you. Isn’t it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是施虐狂吧 罗伯特
This is sadistic, Robert.
你就想用我苦心经营的东西来对付我
You just want to shove what I’ve built here in my face.
-你以为 -扯够了
– You think– – That’s enough bullshit.
你只是来分散我的注意的
You’re just here to distract me.
让我偏离目标
Knock me off my course.
装得很像
It’s cleverly disguised.
但我看穿了
Well, I see through it.
什么都阻止不了我去往终点
Nothing’s stopping me from getting to the end.
你的任何游戏都不行
Not another one of your games.
我要做自己的选择
I make my own decisions,
我要毁掉这里的一切
and I’m gonna destroy this whole fuckin’ place!
你不仅认为我是接待员
You don’t just think I’m a host,
你还认为这里的一切都是围着你转的
you think everything here is for you.
你觉得你在自己专属的故事线上
You think you’re on your own little tailor-made narrative.
如果真的艾米丽来过这里
If the real Emily were ever here,
她现在要么在撤离点
she’s either at an extraction point by now
要么早就走了
or she’s long gone.
好 你想听真♥相♥
OK. You want the truth?
真正的真♥相♥
The real truth?
我不是一个装作人类的接待员 爸爸
I’m not a host pretending to be a human, Dad.
我是个装作自己还在乎你的女儿
I’m your daughter pretending to give a shit about you.
你藏在这些虚假的现实里太久了
You’ve been hiding in these false realities so long
完全失去了对这个世界 对现实的判断能力
you’ve completely lost your grip on this world, on what’s real.
你就笑吧
Oh yeah, you laugh.
享受自以为身处的这个美梦吧
Enjoy whatever dream you think you’re living in.
等这一切都结束了 我就揭露你的研究项目
When this is all done, I’m gonna expose your research project,
还有你
along with you.
你的为人 你做的事
Everything you are, everything you’ve done,
都会为他人所知
it’s gonna come to light.
我会确保这一点
I’m gonna make sure of it.
最后 我会把你关起来
And when it does, I’m gonna lock you up.
就像我们本来要对妈妈做的那样
Just like we were gonna do to Mom.
就像你对你妈做的那样
Just like you did to mom.
是你想的主意 是你打的电♥话♥
You were the one with that idea. You made the call.
还是福特忘记告诉你这个细节了
Or did Ford forget to give you that little detail?
去他妈的福特 我怎么能忘记
Fuck Ford! How could I ever forget?
这个细节让我难以忘怀
That little detail haunted me.
我把她的死归咎于自己
I blame myself for her death

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!