Don’t act surprised.
罗根舅舅过去常常说的那个项目
The project Uncle Logan used to talk about.
是真的 对吗
It’s real, isn’t it?
你想追求永生不死
Your pursuit for immortality, for life…
你总想谋取些什么
There’s always an angle with you.
你想要掌控一切 对吗
You want it to be about control, don’t you?
这跟掌控根本没关系
It has nothing to do with control.
那你想谋取什么
What’s your angle?
我想加入
I want in.
感谢
Yeah, appreciate it.
很高兴见到你 威廉 祝贺你
Nice to see you, William. Congratulations.
救救我
Save me.
抱歉 我受够了 我得走了
Sorry, I’ve had my fill. I’m running for the door.
我开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
她真的很棒
She’s really great.
况且 需要拯救的人不是你
Plus, you’re not the one who needs saving.
我带妈妈回家 你也该休息一晚
I’ll take Mom home. You deserve a night off.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们很快就走
We’ll go in a little while.
晚上回家你要陪我喝一点
You’ll join me for a nightcap back home.
好的
Okay.
-好 -为你感到骄傲
– All right. – Proud of you.
去他的 来一杯麦卡伦威士忌 纯的
Fuck it. Macallan. Straight.
祝贺你 威廉
Congratulations, William.
做慈善很适合你
Philanthropy suits you.
毕竟你自己也是穷苦出身
After all, you come from humble beginnings yourself.
奥兹王国要是没了巫师该怎么办呢
What’s Oz doing without its Wizard?
出自《绿野仙踪》
我只是来表达敬意的
Oh, I merely came to pay my respects.
得了吧 罗伯特
Come on, Robert.
这些年你对我有很多种情绪
You’ve had plenty of feelings about me over the years.
而敬意不是其中之一
Respect isn’t one of them.
你取得了卓越的成就
You’ve achieved extraordinary things.
在屋里随便找个人问问便知
Ask anyone in this room.
虽然他们不知道你那个小项目
Even those who didn’t know about your little project.
我们约定好了的 罗伯特
We have an agreement, Robert.
提洛公♥司♥不干预你的故事
Delos stays out of your stories.
你也不干预世外山谷
You stay out of the Valley.
我没有违反约定 是你的项目违反了
I didn’t break the agreement. Your project did.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
你上次仔细端详自己的造物是什么时候
When was the last time you took a good look at your creation?
看看它又学到了什么程度
At what it’s been learning about its subjects?
是自知
It was self-knowledge
促使你最初被园区所吸引
that drew you to the park in the first place.
小心愿望成真
Be careful what you wish for.
作为一幅自画像
For a self portrait,
你或许会发现它并不是很美
you may find it’s not very flattering.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
别再耍花样了[游戏] 罗伯特
Enough games, Robert.
晚安
Good night.
我们走 东西都拿了吗
Let’s go. You got everything?
-拿了 -走吧
– Yes. – Come on.
晚安
Good night.
不 威廉
No, William.
我想还是 再来最后一场游戏吧
I think perhaps one… final game.
启动紧急程序
生物识别无效
需要进行语♥音♥认证
伯纳德·罗威
Bernard Lowe.
无权进入
已经够近了 伯纳德
That’s close enough, Bernard.
她会搜索你的思维
She will search your mind
找出我给她留的信息
and find a message I have left her.
你搞什么这么久才来
Hey! What the hell took you so long?
抱歉 你准备好走了吗
Sorry. Are you ready to go?
如果你知道什么
Hey. If you know something,
现在就告诉我 好吗
now is the time to fucking clue me in. OK?
你答应过我 不再骗我了
You promised me. No lies.
没有秘密
No secrets.
你不能信任她 伯纳德
You can’t trust her, Bernard.
这是她的本性
It’s in her nature.
你在培育巢里发现了什么
What did you find in the Cradle?
他们对詹姆斯·提洛做的事
What they’re doing to James Delos…
也在对所有来过的客人如法炮制
they’re doing to everyone who’s ever visited the park.
复♥制♥他们的认知
Replicating their cognition?
为什么
Why?
把客人变成接待员
To turn guests into hosts?
你这是在开玩笑
You’re fucking kidding.
设施中就是做这个的
That’s what’s in the facility.
所有客人都以代码形式
All the guests laid bare
在一个庞大服务器之下暴露无遗
in code on a vast server.
就像培育巢 只不过大得多
Like the Cradle, only much bigger.
-叫做熔炉 -老天
– It’s called the Forge. – Jesus.
接待员们要去的就是那里
That’s where the hosts are headed.
想想接待员能利用这些信息做什么
Imagine what one host can do with that trove of information.
所以我们要先于他们赶到那里
That’s why we need to get there first.
保护它
To secure it,
利用它结束这一切
and leverage it to end all this.
获得我们想要的结局
Dictate the outcome we want.
开车
Drive.
你说你想加入
You say you want in.
听起来不像我所了解的女儿
Doesn’t sound like the daughter I know.
我们所做的事会把她吓坏
She would have been appalled by what we were doing.
监视游客
Monitoring guests,
储存他们所有的数据
storing all their data…
怎么
What?
你觉得我会揭发你违反合同
You think I’m gonna bust you for breach of contract?
有些时候 为了目的可以不择手段
In some cases, the ends justify the means.
你搜集的所有的游客数据
All this data you have on the guests,
他们的决策 非常宝贵
their decisions– it’s precious.
给了人们再次选择的机会 连妈妈也是
Gives people a second chance. Even Mom.
但是要复♥制♥一个人
But to duplicate a person,
就得捕捉到他们最细微的细节
you need to capture them down to the tiniest detail.
我有你在这里能得到的数据
I get the data you have access to here–
基因数据 表观遗传数据 这并不难
genetic, epigenetic, that’s easy.
不管怎样 还得需要完整的数据
But still, you’d need a complete picture,
一份他们认知的内部进程记录
a record of the internal process of their cognition.
不是吗
Wouldn’t you?
起先我们并不确定我们需要什么
At first we weren’t sure what we’d need.
所以我们记录了一切
So we recorded everything.
怎么记录的
But how?
你需要绘制出他们逗留园区时的思维
You’d need to image their minds throughout their stay.
扫描仪在哪里
Where’s the scanner?
内置的
It was built in.
不管他们说自己是谁也好
Didn’t matter who they said they were,
以为自己是谁也好
who they thought they were.
我们看到了其下的一切真♥相♥
We saw underneath all of that.
看穿了他们的内心
We saw inside them down to the core.
所以你做这些都是为了你妈妈
So this is all about your mother.
你想让她复生
You wanna bring her back.

No.
我想知道她为什么自杀
I want to know why she did it.
我来
Here, let me get that.
行了 我没事
Oh, Jesus! I’m fine.
今晚是你的大日子 比利
Quite a night for you, Billy.
我觉得我爸在的话也会为你骄傲
I think my dad would have actually been proud of you.
抱歉 我知道你很不喜欢我叫你比利
Sorry. I know how you hate it when I call you Billy.
-没关系 -不 有关系
– It’s all right. – No, it isn’t.
我知道你会多生气
I know how much it pisses you off.
我现在就能感觉得到
I can feel it right now.
你的愤怒
Your anger.
又到了每年一度你去朝圣的时间了吧
Guess it’s time for your yearly pilgrimage, huh?
你究竟在乐园里干些什么
What exactly do you do in the park?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!