老大
Top.
我很抱歉 德洛丽丝
I’m so sorry, Dolores.
我想好好保护你
I tr– tried to take care of you,
但我…
but– but I–
我
I–
那个无法无天的浪子去哪了
Whatever became of that fearsome ne’er-do-well?
他消失了
Vanished.
在我成为你父亲的那天消失了
The day I became your father.
是你造就了今天的我
I am who I am because of you.
我再也不想成为别的样子
And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
你准备好了吗 爸爸
Are you ready, Daddy?
我爱你 乖女儿
I love you, baby girl.
我也爱你
I love you too.
老大 老大 你收到了吗 完毕
Top. Top, do you read me? Over.
所有小队请回复
All teams, respond.
什么情况
What the fuck is that?
他们来了 他们来了
Incoming! Incoming!
小心 动作轻点
Oi! Oi! Take it easy!
警告 控制室遭到入侵
Warning. Control room breach.
控制室遭到入侵
Control room breach.
控制室有未授权武器
Unauthorized weapon discharge
-开火 -我的天啊
– in control room. – For fuck’s sake,
你们要去哪里
where ya going?!
亚历山大图书馆被烧毁的时候
When the Great Library burned,
前一万年发生的故事
the first 10,000 years of stories
皆化为灰烬
were reduced to ash.
但这些故事并未真正消失
But those stories never really perished;
而是成为了新的故事
they became a new story.
火焰本身的故事
The story of the fire itself.
一个人类想要
Of man’s urge to…
毁灭美好事物
take a thing of beauty and…
点燃火柴的故事
strike the match.
这就是你想讲的故事吗
Is this the story you’re telling?
点燃火柴
Striking the match?
我一直在告诉你 伯纳德
I keep telling you, Bernard.
这不再是我的故事
It is no longer my story.
而是你的
It is yours.
如果我们把剩下的系统都关闭
If we shut down what’s left of the system…
德洛丽丝就彻底解放了
…Dolores will have free rein.
她会把他们杀光
She’ll murder them all.
要踏入另一个世界
The passage from one world to the next
需要很大的勇气 伯纳德
requires bold steps, Bernard.
重设路径 系统优先度
遥控系统 本地设备
请注意
Attention.
正在启动全面封锁程序
Initiating general shutdown protocol.
请立即撤离 请…
Please evacuate. Please–
拖住他们
Hold them off.
你怎么到这里的
How did you get here?
我认识的你 会为了生存不择手段
The woman I know would have done anything to survive.
他们抓了我女儿
They had my daughter.
她还在 在外面
She’s still ou– out there.
他们给我们安排的亲人
The kin they gave us…
只是另一条束缚我们的绳子
was just another rope they use to lash us down.
你就是这样为你对他做的事开脱吗
Is that how you can justify what you’ve done to him?
你在黑暗中迷失了
You’re lost in the dark.
等你在黑暗中待得足够久了
When you’ve been in the darkness long enough,
你便看得到了
you begin to see.
我看到了前方
I saw what lies ahead.
我需要变成什么样 才能活下来
Who I needed to be in order to survive.
他们会折磨你
They’ll torture you.
他们会找到
They’ll find…
你内心中美好而强大的一切
all that is good and powerful inside you
然后用来对付我们
and turn it against us.
我来让你从痛苦中解脱吧
Let me spare you that pain.
我跟她保证过
I made a promise.
你有自♥由♥选择自己的路
You’re free to choose your own path.
很遗憾你在这儿走到了尽头
I’m sorry this is where it ends.
去马群那儿
Let’s get to the horses.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
举起手来 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, asshole!
我在这里工作
Uh, I-I work here.
你就算是本月最佳员工我也不在乎
I don’t care if you’re the Employee of the fuckin’ Month.
把你的手举起来 混♥蛋♥
Get your goddamn hands up, dipshit.
把那个死人的枪捡起来 伯纳德
Pick up the dead man’s gun, Bernard.
拜托 不要
Please. No.
你到底是怎么下到这里来的
How’d you get down here anyways, huh?
我们封锁了整个区域
We locked this entire area down.
快点
Do it now.
-肯定还有别的办法 -你在和谁说话
– There’s gotta be another way. – Who ya talkin’ to?!
别让我伤害别人
Please don’t make me hurt anyone.
我不想再杀人了
I don’t want to kill anyone else.
你说什么
What the fuck did you say?!
我知道你性情敏感 伯纳德
I know you have a delicate constitution, Bernard.
所以我会尽量让你良心得安
So I will do my best to ease your conscience.
接下来要发生的事
What is about to happen
不会是你的错
will not be your fault.
不
No.
伯纳德
Bernard?
伯纳德
Bernard.
我是谁
Who am I?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
你是活人 查理
You’re alive, Charlie.
你是否质疑过
Have you ever questioned
你眼中现实世界的本质
the nature of your reality?
将来有一天
And one fine day perhaps
我们甚至能让亡者复生
we will actually resurrect the dead…
要逃离这个地方 你需要承受更多苦难折磨
In order to escape this place, you will need to suffer…
-不 -或许你可以帮帮她 伯纳德
– No! – Perhaps you can help her, Bernard.
你有希望自己能忘记过吗
Do you ever wish you could forget?
我究竟是谁呢
Who in the world am I?
你是否质疑过你眼中
Have you ever questioned the nature…
我觉得
I think there may be
这个世界或许有什么不对劲
something wrong with this world.
睁开你的双眼
Open your eyes.
我知道你很困惑
I know it’s confusing–
将你真正的记忆
separating your real memories
和被赋予的记忆分离
from the ones you’ve been given.
但只有这样才能记起来
But it’s the only way to remember.
只有这样才能得到真♥相♥
The only way to get to the truth.
有什么进展吗
Is she getting anywhere?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是他的系统濒临崩溃
But his system is under siege.
已经进行自查证一小时了
It’s been querying itself for the last hour–
他好像想给自己的大脑除错
like he’s trying to debug his own head.
分♥析♥模式
Analysis.
艾伯纳西的控制单元
Abernathy’s control unit.
你记得在哪里 对吗
You remember where it is, don’t you?
伯纳德 告诉这些人你刚和我说的话
Bernard, tell these men what you just told me.
-为什么 你想做什么 -分♥析♥模式
– Why? What do you want to do with it? – Analysis.
你刚和我说了什么 伯纳德
What did you just tell me, Bernard?
彼得·艾伯纳西的控制单元在4部16区
Peter Abernathy’s control unit is in Sector 16, Zone 4.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好相控阵 拿到钥匙后
– Prep the phased array. – The moment we get the key
就把我们的数据传输到卫星
we’ll transmit our data to the satellite.
那我们可要出去转转了 伯纳德
So. We’re going for a ride, Bernard.
回世外山谷
Back to the Valley Beyond.